Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Bang on my cupid!!!!!!

Siddhant Modi is every girl's dream n Riddhima herself said every girl should get a husband like Sid too bad she herself didn't value him😑 she lost the greatest thing she can ever wish for..i don't even pity her cuz Sid definitely deserves someone way better than farzy maiya!

I love the way you all call her farzy maiyya!πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Hmmm... I can see theres lots of fights going on for KW...or is it Sid?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since  Im too old  maybe i can referee!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh nahh no fights at all...we have already sort that out...Karan Wahi belongs to us 4 Idiots Me Bani Harshu n our frnd Vidya...Me Harshu n Vidya share KW's eyes body lips n everything except his hair cuz tht belongs to Bani n she dsnt wanna share tht with usπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

That EMA scene shocked me to the core!!😲😲

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

farah di you saw that scene, i swaer when i heard there is going to be some nasty scene of lusty couple b/c the cvs are planning to break siddhima i was so shock beyond anything. raghni posted the promo of that scene and mistakenly i saw it and i swear i threw up and exited from that page. my stomach clinched. then some phanks wer epost this nasty picture into our topic and carrying in their siggie bo i was like no ownder they are lusty couple phanks, just like hormaan and farzy maya this people are nasty to.🀒
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

oh nahh no fights at all...we have already sort that out...Karan Wahi belongs to us 4 Idiots Me Bani Harshu n our frnd Vidya...Me Harshu n Vidya share KW's eyes body lips n everything except his hair cuz tht belongs to Bani n she dsnt wanna share tht with usπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zarqa take his smile!!πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail

That EMA scene shocked me to the core!!😲😲

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u saw the disclaimer scene😲🀒 I did not have the heart to watch some nasty shit like that yuccckkk!!!!!! I only watched tht show after tht lusty tent scene only for Sid and saw only Sid scenes cuz I cudnt torture my eyes by seeing some lusty kachra so called eternal lobers πŸ€’🀒🀒
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

hrithik anushka in a movie together?πŸ˜•

reallyπŸ˜•

that'll be cool...anushka's pretty n duggu's HOT!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sid😲 so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.🀣

hahah,ahhahahhha

norzar
whispa thumbnail

farah di you saw that scene, i swaer when i heard there is going to be some nasty scene of lusty couple b/c the cvs are planning to break siddhima i was so shock beyond anything. raghni posted the promo of that scene and mistakenly i saw it and i swear i threw up and exited from that page. my stomach clinched. then some phanks wer epost this nasty picture into our topic and carrying in their siggie bo i was like no ownder they are lusty couple phanks, just like hormaan and farzy maya this people are nasty to.🀒

Unfortunately Bani i did and it was one of the worst things i have seen on indian TV! I was actually so shocked that they would show a married woman doing something like that with her ex lover on her honeymoon!!ShockedShocked

It was disgusting!! Mind you I couldnt get over the disclaimer rolling across the screen!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Zarqa take his smile!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey don't worry we have everything of KW and everyone over knows that so they dnt even bother fighting with us cuz they know they will looseπŸ˜›
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooo everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—

Isshh I LOVE my dabba 😳😍❀️