Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Harshu🤗

Thankyou so much for your warm welcome earlier. I was a bit hesitant to join but you and zarqa made it easy for me so thankyou sweeties.😊
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Farrah di 😃

Welcome to KW FC 🤗

BRB 😛
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
dame this heat is killing and making me so tired🥱
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I enjoyed Karan as Sid.😊

yupp, kw was fantastic as siddhant modi and what an extraordinray character sid was, till date i have not seen another unique character like sid

i too became a kw fan after seeing him as sid

norzar

whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

fara di i am glad that my FF makes you smile. because i really don't like to bring farzy maya into my ff but with her there is no siddhima so i had to do this b/c of my friends who wants to read siddhima story.

Aww Bani I know what you mean because by the end of the show even I wanted to wring her neck!!😆😆

But at the end of the day she's the other half of SR and the girl who poor Sid loved unconditionally!!😳
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

CREDIT - Rachna 😳

Shweta Gulati:

Tia-Ranveer:

Hrithik - Anushka

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1617386?pn=72

all are fab, esp hrithik anushka one

norzar
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

yupp, kw was fantastic as siddhant modi and what an extraordinray character sid was, till date i have not seen another unique character like sid

i too became a kw fan after seeing him as sid

norzar

Norzar Ive watched alot of Indian shows and I can honestly say i have never come across a character as wonderful and as honest and as selfless as sid.

Even though I was glad DMG ended purely because of the pathetic ending I was sad too cos that meant no more Sid.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
siddhant modi was an enigma, he was flawless. he is one of those friends that you wish to be beside you all through out your life b/c no matter what happens he always will be there for you. and of-course as a lover b/c if a man can give shelter to a broken woman and heals her from inside out who does not want a man like him in their life. he is a faithful husband, puts his wife desire and wish above his. always trying his best to make everything perfect for his wife and always letting her do what she wants to, he sets no boundary for her. even after marrying a woman with a nasty past, he accepted her whole heartily and never ever raised a finger at her b/c he trust his wife more then himself.

all in all siddhant modi is a man who all wants to marry. he is the perfect husband and friend.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

zarqa😡stop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kw🤣

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut up😡😡

I ate cupcake after 2 whole months😲 and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ðŸ¤£
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Norzar Ive watched alot of Indian shows and I can honestly say i have never come across a character as wonderful and as honest and as selfless as sid.

Even though I was glad DMG ended purely because of the pathetic ending I was sad too cos that meant no more Sid.

i know, but whatever happens, happens for the best, who knows if the crapfest had continued further then would have butchered sid too, by making him negative etc

sid is one character i will always cherish in my heart

norzar