||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

my couple.. you know how in hindi showz the guys abuses the girl soo much.. i mean a good example can be AN..lol abhi was always pushing her around.. u know grab and those sort of stuff.

in this american show .. they gusy only punched the window and the glass broke. the girl was only standing close to it. and he was drunk. on ut ube u should see peoples comment .. they r soo mad. lol i was like wat abt hindi showz... these stuff r nothing..which really made me laugh .. cause we r use to these type of scenes ..we r not shocked.. not like them

this is the couple i am talking abt,

Well honestly Merry, Abhi was never violent with Nikki...he had his way of pinning her to walls, because she used to act so childish that she needed a good shaking at times...I won't call it abuse. I certainly won't.

I've seen worse...trust me.

With AN, there was always a mutual respect. They would never say or do anything that would be insulting to the other in an abusive way...

Abuse, well...when Abhi slapped Jiah across the face, as much as I enjoyed it, it wasn't the thing to do. 😳 Now that is abuse. All credit goes to the writer at that time, though. For making AN so damn downmarket that it made it hard to watch πŸ‘ *cynical laughter*
@ Khush OOps sorrie sweetie...yes you always put soo much effort when u post pics...but we r tired now, doing your taarifein all d time! πŸ˜‰

So u got noo cmments this time, atleast from my side πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

r u serious.. lol ur not gonna get a warring.. if the freaken mode does these things on their ATs .. y shouldnt we.. and u guys r scary pants.. who cares. dont live under the rules. its just IF.
i promise u wont get a warning.. only ifsome member here reports u.. yeah like that will happen

Achha? Well, if you say so...πŸ€”

Well girls, you might wanna check this out: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43148556

😳
r u serious.. lol ur not gonna get a warring.. if the freaken mode does these things on their ATs .. y shouldnt we.. and u guys r scary pants.. who cares. dont live under the rules. its just IF.
i promise u wont get a warning.. only ifsome member herereports u.. yeah like that will happen
blue: merry may i reportπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jsdoll

chalo yar now i m going will come later and ruch plz is imugar ka link mujhe bhi pm karo pb bhut time ma open hote ha 😑

http://www.imgur.com 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khush i m saying jiah was innocent not that bad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ANrucha

@ Khush OOps sorrie sweetie...yes you always put soo much effort when u post pics...but we r tired now, doing your taarifein all d time! πŸ˜‰

So u got noo cmments this time, atleast from my side πŸ˜†

*casually flings a rotten egg at you*
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Well honestly Merry, Abhi was never violent with Nikki...he had his way of pinning her to walls, because she used to act so childish that she needed a good shaking at times...I won't call it abuse. I certainly won't.

I've seen worse...trust me.

With AN, there was always a mutual respect. They would never say or do anything that would be insulting to the other in an abusive way...

Abuse, well...when Abhi slapped Jiah across the face, as much as I enjoyed it, it wasn't the thing to do. 😳 Now that is abuse. All credit goes to the writer at that time, though. For making AN so damn downmarket that it made it hard to watch πŸ‘ *cynical laughter*
you know wat i mean.. like armaan was doing or sid..all the other hindi showz i have seenπŸ˜† the guy being very rude. in their wediing those type of stuff.. lol american showz they wont even dare to do that... cause people r very against it, and they actually lose views cause of that. people r very caution to not promote those type of stuff..
Originally posted by jsdoll

khush i m saying jiah was innocent not that bad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I refuse to buy that. I just won't hear anything in favour of the psycho. I have a hard time controlling my language when I talk of her is enough 😳
khush plz tell me bobby deol ki us movie ka nam kya tha ma yad krne ki try kr rahi hoon but yaad nahi araheπŸ˜†