Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Yeah i heard it.. i found it funny yaar..

Yeah, jab first time suna to thoda weird lga, 2nd time suna to thoda funny aur jab 3rd nlast time suna to thoda sa better lga... 😆I even shared the link on ma wall
Mane ek baar hi suna hai.. Let me listen it 2nd time lol
My bro is a hardcore Akon fan but he didn't like this song lol.. Kal music player off kar diya ye gana sunke..

Even I'man Akon fan but te song is a bit weired. Jo Hindi lyrics hain wo bhi usi ne gaye hain shayad...😕
haan usine gaaye hai isiliye to funny lag rahe hai..
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok, fine meri maa... Waise last time when I checked, probably 5 months bak, I was 45Kgs😳
[/QUOTE]
Ditto.. not my weight but I too checked it 4-5 months back & i was 50 kgs.. 😳 terese 5 kgs more.. hehahahah[/QUOTE]
lol...itna b zyada nahi hai...
[/QUOTE]
My weight kepps on fluctuating.. Now a days i eat lodz of outside food so i think i've put on a lot.. Weight measure karwane bi dar lagta hai lol..[/QUOTE]
Are once I went to Vaishno Devi, few years back with my frnds after my 12th exams, At that time one of my friends played a trick on my best friend..She stood there on the weighing machine and he too put his feet over the machine without her knowledge...The result was, the machine showed that she was 108kg or something...Us time uski shakal dekhne wali thi, she was red like a tomatto..
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: namy_an

Hey Nehu, what happend to ur sigi dabba? Why u've deleted sigz from there?

Yaar, don't ask me, mere siggie box me siggies display nahi hoti, I think some technical problem with this account..Maine to kitne logon ki help leke b dekh liya..Rucha tried to help me few weeks bak bt she too was unsuccessful😭
Amy_an thumbnail
My weight kepps on fluctuating.. Now a days i eat lodz of outside food so i think i've put on a lot.. Weight measure karwane bi dar lagta hai lol..
Are once I went to Vaishno Devi, few years back with my frnds after my 12th exams, At that time one of my friends played a trick on my best friend..She stood there on the weighing machine and he too put his feet over the machine without her knowledge...The result was, the machine showed that she was 108kg or something...Us time uski shakal dekhne wali thi, she was red like a tomatto..
lol.. My bro does that.. I told u na he is an evil..
U knw he is more conscious about his weight than me..
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Yeah, jab first time suna to thoda weird lga, 2nd time suna to thoda funny aur jab 3rd nlast time suna to thoda sa better lga... 😆I even shared the link on ma wall

Mane ek baar hi suna hai.. Let me listen it 2nd time lol
My bro is a hardcore Akon fan but he didn't like this song lol.. Kal music player off kar diya ye gana sunke..

Even I'man Akon fan but te song is a bit weired. Jo Hindi lyrics hain wo bhi usi ne gaye hain shayad...😕
haan usine gaaye hai isiliye to funny lag rahe hai..
Haan, the exact reason why I find it weired..
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
My weight kepps on fluctuating.. Now a days i eat lodz of outside food so i think i've put on a lot.. Weight measure karwane bi dar lagta hai lol..[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
You know what, it's the problem of every boy...Even my bro is so much conscious about his looks, a lot more than me infact...uff these bros*sigh*
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Yaar, don't ask me, mere siggie box me siggies display nahi hoti, I think some technical problem with this account..Maine to kitne logon ki help leke b dekh liya..Rucha tried to help me few weeks bak bt she too was unsuccessful😭

Awww thtz so bad!! Aise kyo? try each n every time u log in..
Khush has made such an awesome sigz n u cant put it in ur sigi dabbaa.. Thtz so pathetic yaar... Or ek baar try kar ke dekh na.. Or else put avi in ur avtaar.. I luv my avi😳
Amy_an thumbnail

You know what, it's the problem of every boy...Even my bro is so much conscious about his looks, a lot more than me infact...uff these bros*sigh*
correct yaar.. My bro takes two hours to get ready for his office.. 2nd one haan.. eldest bro is quite oky.. Ye to pata nahi office mai jata hai ya college mai lol
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Awww thtz so bad!! Aise kyo? try each n every time u log in..
Khush has made such an awesome sigz n u cant put it in ur sigi dabbaa.. Thtz so pathetic yaar... Or ek baar try kar ke dekh na.. Or else put avi in ur avtaar.. I luv my avi😳

Are I've tried a lot of times then finally gave..It was damn frustrating..😡
@bold I know and I was so tempted to use them but arghhh...
@Italics I don't know how to put an avi in my avtaar..😳
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
correct yaar.. My bro takes two hours to get ready for his office.. 2nd one haan.. eldest bro is quite oky.. Ye to pata nahi office mai jata hai ya college mai lol[/QUOTE]
Lol...ab me tujse zyada tere bros se milne me interested hu😳 😉 😆