Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

It isn't that hard πŸ˜†

Get a tut or find someone to teach you...that will make life easier πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@ bold IT IS πŸ˜†
Kyaa.. mein kisi aur ko kyun dhundungi bhala...😲.tum ho na...mujhe sikhado piiiliiizzz  πŸ˜†

jsha thumbnail
khush this one is going just perfect with fc layout πŸ˜ƒ
jsha thumbnail
ok now have to leave will talk later and khush we can chat in celebs fc too but only about them not our personl stuff 😊plz try to be active there too
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsdoll

[

Same here.I was shattered 

Amitabh ki moviee/??? yaar isne kab  dekhi hogi 😲, I think jyaada English movies h dekhta hoga...πŸ˜†

bold:aisa hi thori na actor bana ha according o him us ne hindi bolna hi in movies ko dekh kr sekha ha πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

oh well, thori acting b sikh leta...πŸ˜†. I think he still have a long wayy to go when it comes to acting!!

He isnt that good in romantic scenes.not passionate ones...bt plain romantic .
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Jibreen...well I'll go in the AT and SG FCs only to comment I'm sorry to say, as I nearly always go off topic (in fact I never have a topic in the first place πŸ˜† ) and I don't want you girls to get a warning because of me...anyway I love AN the most so I'll be around here a lot more than I go there. Sorry sweetie, but that's just how it will be with me. I will visit, though. 😳

@Yeah I can teach you...but I don't know much so you'll not get too much of information πŸ˜† but yes, I can show you the basics and stuff...the rest you'll have to experiment with. You wanna learn now?
jsha thumbnail
chalo yar now have to leve will talk later love u
take care
bubye πŸ˜ƒ
jsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANrucha

bold:aisa hi thori na actor bana ha according o him us ne hindi bolna hi in movies ko dekh kr sekha ha πŸ˜†

oh well, thori acting b sikh leta...πŸ˜†. I think he still have a long wayy to go when it comes to acting!!

He isnt that good in romantic scenes.not passionate ones...bt plain romantic .
bold:i agree but ye first time is ko full romactic lover boy ka role mila tha heroine mili thi ache i m sure if he will get more roles like thaty he will definately improve 😊he is talented
.Dalisay. thumbnail
@ Khush no not now...but thanks so much !! πŸ€—.

@ Jibsii byeee.tc...
see u soon.g.n. πŸ˜Š
πŸ€—
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Rucha, he's so much better in angry, passionate roles...he does the grey shades very well. No one can do the sadu act like AT, if you ask me. He was definitely impressive, but he has a long way to go.

Bye Jibreen! Goodnight!
jsha thumbnail
ruch chk my pm fast have to go πŸ˜ƒ