Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Of course I understand! 😆 I'm the same na 😆 I stare hardest at the AN siggies in anyone's update...I just glance at the others 😳

But I personally like the style I used with the Prida ones...the b/w ones with pink brushes 😃 I never thought I'd like pink so much, but yes, it certainly does look nice 😳

And the Jenny one as well...she's sooo pretty!
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Achha for easy access I'll just post all the 4th June specials here together:

😳

OMG! what are you up to khush?
 i think ajj tu to meri nind jaan sub leke rahogi..
i mean maar daalna hai kya muje with such AN hotnesss!😲☺️☺️
oh god oh god oxygen plzz i need some oxgen i wil melt with such a hotness☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
oh god save me plzzz
thay are awesome khush! do i need to tel u how much i love them??☺️☺️☺️☺️
i have just ths to sey ⭐️👏👏❤️❤️
Edited by cherry_an - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

I dunno why, but I was adamant on doing something with moments for the 4th June specials...it was such an intense scene that for me, other lines just didn't go with them...

You have any other moment in mind?

I just conjured the few I put up there...a moment of weakness, a moment of realisation, a moment of truth, a moment of love, the moment that was forever.

I can't think of anything else 🤔
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Achha ab I'm really really sleepy, since I was watching the match last night and basically didn't get to bed before 4am, I'm off for the night!

Goodnight, Shwit dreams, and it was lovely talking to you after so long! *jhapiz* *papiz*
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
And corrections yet again:

Not plzz, it's please. It's say, not sey. Will, not wil. Tell, not tel. :P

Anyway, so I'm off...and change that silly DP...I can't understand a thing in there...you want me to find you a nice avi?
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Of course I understand! 😆 I'm the same na 😆 I stare hardest at the AN siggies in anyone's update...I just glance at the others 😳

But I personally like the style I used with the Prida ones...the b/w ones with pink brushes 😃 I never thought I'd like pink so much, but yes, it certainly does look nice 😳

And the Jenny one as well...she's sooo pretty!

ditto! i only stare like maniac to an an only an!😍
god it dosent look lik dmg got ended two years bake because an love n cressiness is keep on increasing haaye...menu ishq da lagiya rog, meri buchne ki nayyo umeed!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya i forgot to mension that the pink tinge u have used 4 that prida sig n kajen sig iz luking so sweeet n really bwautiful..
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oyeee yeh kya ho raha hai...kitna time lagyaya mujhe FC dundhne 😡mein...aur yeh Arjun-SG ka kya chakkar hai bhai..
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Thanks...and you didn't answer my question...do you want me to find an avi for you to use? I have pretty much all of Sayra's, I can upload one if you want!

Riot scene? Rain scene? The hug on 22nd June? My Dil Goes Mmm...? The light bulb scene? The seduction accusation scene? Tain Tain Phuss? Lift scene? Diary scene? Bathgown scene? Chinese/Punjabi Argument? Accidental Hug on 7th July? Hug On BB Court? Paligaon? Atta scene? and a few others...you want one?
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratika89

oyeee yeh kya ho raha hai...kitna time lagyaya mujhe FC dundhne 😡mein...aur yeh Arjun-SG ka kya chakkar hai bhai..

Haan toh mujhse poochhti, de deti link! 😉

Arjun-SG? Kya? Kaun? Kahan? Kab? Kaisse? Kyun? 😲

Waisse hi 🤗

Main bas jaane hi waali thi, par tum itne din baad aayi ho toh rukti hoon thoda 😳
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 12 years ago
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haan toh mujhse poochhti, de deti link! 😉

Arjun-SG? Kya? Kaun? Kahan? Kab? Kaisse? Kyun? 😲

Waisse hi 🤗

Main bas jaane hi waali thi, par tum itne din baad aayi ho toh rukti hoon thoda 😳

hawww u don't knowww😲...itni active hokar bhi nahi pata tumheee😡...kandi bachi ho tum...jaake sayru ki sigi chk karooo..