Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Y did Nivi asked Sorry from Viren

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just failed to understand that y did Nivi went to the guest room and asked sorry from Viren when she knew that Viren was upset coz of Nivi's decision of not having kids. She went and said sorry which should have meant that she will not say anything like this again whereas she was still adament of not having kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for raising this point, i didnt understand it either. By saying sorry it seems as though she's willing to see from Viren's point of view maybe or she's understood her mistake...or u would assume something like that? I dont understand why she says sorry if she's still not prepared to budge.

Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She Is playing with his head.
She is confused and hurting him really badly in the processEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zarmeen valid question why actually she apologized if she was still adamant about her decision when she knew clearly Viren was angry with Nivi for this reason only
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is actually totally confused right now. She doesn't know which one to opt. Neither she can balance nor she can come out of the guilt mode. She doesn't seem like in her senses now.  
When she sees Viren she feels that she is hurting him. When she thinks of Dwita, she feels that she doing injustice to her by having her own baby. I think she is dual minded right now.  
Thats what I have figured out..

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In order to keep every one happy
she is doing all insane things
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
just  to make viren happy...
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I think she is in too much stress and she is threading on eggshells and living on the moment. She is taking decisions without even realizing their implications. She has really lost it. It happens to many people under stress
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes i agree...why the apology when you dont mean it and not sorry for the one sided decision and when you are going to stick with it
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I just failed to understand that y did Nivi went to the guest room and asked sorry from Viren when she knew that Viren was upset coz of Nivi's decision of not having kids. She went and said sorry which should have meant that she will not say anything like this again whereas she was still adament of not having kids.

she said sorryy...coz she felt due to her one decesion viren got upset...n she luv him soo much dat she dont wanna hurt him...but she even luv her sis...dat due to dwita she iz confused...n it weas a low period 4 her...dat she had fallen in dat period...n in such tyms either ur heart wins or ur brain...n in nivi's case her heart won da battle against her brain...n she went to say sorry to viren...dats yy she was also thinkin bout viren...when she was takin da decesion of operation...