Pavitra Rishta

Jaywant's entry back in Pavitra Rishta - Page 2

Poll

Are you guys happy of Jaywant's entry back in the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carpe-diem

i wish the CV came up with something better...but i don't mind TDH-Archu jodi giving competition to the New Gal-Mannu jodi...😈

carpe,
u wish will be granted,,,cos thats how ekta's mind works... she makes lovers meet ,seperates them, ages them and then makes them meet again...

so many armaan might go different ways and then finally come bac.. ofcourse .. with Bappa's blessings...

anyways will be a relief to see a self confident TDH.. getting bored of wimpy manu...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhalla I want Jaywants Entry only for Jaanu and Varsha Di.. They love him so much and eagerly waiting πŸ˜†.. Also Manav will be angry young man when Jaywant is around πŸ˜‰.. Love Manav in action πŸ˜ƒ but dont want him to end in Jail for this
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rachna Di, there's not a doubt Manav will be angry to see Jawyant. Manav always acts rough around Jaywant, but I'm pretty sure we all hope Jaywant does not want to steal Archana from Manav, I don't want Jaywant to make the Ks hate Manav. Doesn't Manav have legal rights over the baby though, not Jaywant? BTW, what happened to Shibu?
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bholu balla you should have put .i don't care option..πŸ˜†..i would go for i don't care..πŸ˜†
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I rerally liked the way Mahesh Shetty played Jaywant Rane πŸ˜Š  .. He is a good actor and has good personality ...
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I just don't like Jaywant when he gets rough with Archana , the arm grabbing and all that is not nice ... πŸ˜²

So yes I am happy he is coming  πŸ˜Š   back but I hope he doesn't  do all that ...🀒
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna Loads of Mannu fan and only few TDH fans so not a whole lot of competition but it will be tough one indeed..

MOI, Jaanu, Pallai, Caspie, Tiya, and few others are TDH lovers...πŸ˜›
bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

bholu balla you should have put .i don't care option..πŸ˜†..i would go for i don't care..πŸ˜†

I am so sorry archanamanav, (BTW, if you would like me to call you something else other than archanamanav, please do tell meπŸ˜‰)

Yes, I will put an I don't care option, I should have realized that some people probably won't care for Jaywant's returnπŸ˜† Feel free to call me balla or bholu balla or whatever you please😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I rerally liked the way Mahesh Shetty played Jaywant Rane πŸ˜Š  .. He is a good actor and has good personality ...

πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I just don't like Jaywant when he gets rough with Archana , the arm grabbing and all that is not nice ... πŸ˜²

So yes I am happy he is coming  πŸ˜Š   back but I hope he doesn't  do all that ...🀒

Tanya Mee too...I want TDH to take Archu in his arms, kiss and romance her, have a passionate love making sessions with her ...Than she knows how it feels to be in the arms of real man πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  ULM is alright but TDH can be amazing πŸ˜‰ Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
I am very sorry archanamanav, but for some reason it will not allow me to edit the poll or to add another option😳

But it's good to here someone does not really care for Jaywant's return
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

OH NO 😲😲😲😲

What are you saying Varsha .. She is a married woman ...😲.
He cannot do all that to her ...🀒 ..
He should come back to take revenge ...leave Archana alone ...go after her husband for revenge and also I hope he takes over Dharmesh's business...but please please keep away from Archana ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And then Satish, Ajit and manav be on one side and jaywant and Dharmesh on another ...but please leave Archana out of  this ..She is taken , even has a baby on it's way .
Let the men fight it out ...πŸ‘
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago