Pavitra Rishta

Jaywant's entry back in Pavitra Rishta - Page 3

Poll

Are you guys happy of Jaywant's entry back in the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Rachna Loads of Mannu fan and only few TDH fans so not a whole lot of competition but it will be tough one indeed..

MOI, Jaanu, Pallai, Caspie, Tiya, and few others are TDH lovers...πŸ˜›

Varsha Di I know there are many Mannu fans but TDH fans list is also increasing... See You call youselves as TDH Lovers and not fans... πŸ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Are yaar I dont want that to happen to married woman...But woman can dream abt this right...It would have been nice if CVs had not butchered TDH...TDH and Archu would have made a very gorgeous couple..

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Varsha Di I know there are many Mannu fans but TDH fans list is also increasing... See You call youselves as TDH Lovers and not fans... πŸ˜›

Lovers are lovers and fans can be fanatics..

As a lover I simply love him even if he is a villian..Because he is darn good actor and good looker yaar...how can one not love him...He speaks and people listen Tongue

ULM talks but one can't hear or understand him half the time..I wish Mannu had a strong personality...he is cute and all but not with dashing personality..😳
ByteMe thumbnail
I dont care, im quitting show post leap anyways, cant go through another big seperation-reunion drill... its suffocating on either end.

But I vote yes... I want Jaywant to torture both Arman like anything.. πŸ˜‘ They totally deserve it πŸ€—
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Bhalla i'm happy he's back but i liked him more coz he was nice looking, well dressed...😳 I am confused how he wud b living in a chawl now. Wat has happened to him? Dharmesh ruined him or wat?πŸ˜•
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Yes Bhalla i'm happy he's back but i liked him more coz he was nice looking, well dressed...😳 I am confused how he wud b living in a chawl now. Wat has happened to him? Dharmesh ruined him or wat?πŸ˜•

His plan getting rich by marrying archana failed. Even before archana said yes he started planning to rob the comp and pay all his loans and become rich. Well all his evil plans went down the pipe. i am sure those goondas beat him up and got everything he had. now he will be coming to take revenge,  I read in one article that aswin will come back to give hard time to versha. It sounds like they are going use jaywant for both.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if he is back to take revenge on ArMan den its okay for me but first dey have to send away dat Fatty Dharmesh..he is damnn annoying

if he is back for Archu den a big fat no for me cos craving for a married women and a mother also is simply pathetic..
but he is soo weak yaar i mean last time sulo gave one tight slap to him and he flew away immediately.he has no spine πŸ˜†

so at the end i dont care if he comes or not as i'm intrested only in ArMan and dere baby <33
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As long as the storyline remains interesting and credible, they can bring back whoever they want.  It is obvious that things are never going to be smooth for Arman but whatever happens should be believable and not OTT, even if we allow for some license to the story writers. I mean stuff like selective amnesia, rebirth, lost and found , plastic surgery, revenge etc  have been over-used and do not happen to everyone everyday .Too much negativity often makes the audience run away !  Some positive messages , not just romance need to go out , maybe. Anyway, it is upto the writers!
i don't know.but if jaywant has come back as a total phyco villen.than i won't be happy.
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok...may b im right now the only one to say that i dont want a re-entry of jaywant...nor a new love in manav;s life...
as far as possible im ok with jaywants re-entry..but this new gal😲
god knows how pathetic i felt with shravnis's track itself...and nw another one..i really dont know..πŸ˜•

so the story is actually taking a leap...which means arman r gonne live in the chawl even aftr 1 yr..no improvement in life..!!??i had a tinch of feeling for an upcoming leap with all things getting sorted out all of a sudden...

Edited by amritaa10 - 12 years ago