Oneshot - bitter truth from Aehem

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Note - some of the quotes i took from pirates of carribbean - jack sparrow quotes and tried to make this funnier- which i did find it though
enjoy - am going mad about jack sparrow dialogues since 3 days now

Aehem and Gopi were opposite people. Gopi loved aehem like a mad brick but what could she do she was acting like a fool. She started to learn english bits and bobs but her grammer was still poor and she stammers in between which was annoying.

Jigar had asked him to clarify whats in his heart but he never expressed it before but how could he express it. He already told Jigar that he impressed at what she could do no one else can do it.

Jigar had called up Ansh and told him to bring the truth out of Aehem about Gopi. 
So few days went passed by, He comes in lurking in Aehem office and started to ask about Gopi etc.

As the argument went on and on Ansh got angry and in a fit of rage held aehem in one fist and spoke :

"Now as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a useless and a good man, or you can't. Goodness and Anger is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that someday. Now me, for example. I can let you drown. But I can't bring this shit into my cabin all by me onesy, savvy? So...Can you sail under the command of a myself? Or can you not? or can u declare whats in your heart savvy or i drop you here and break your bones which i ain't making it normal as i ain't some miracle man and put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again will it savvy. You need to find yourself a girl, mate.wait a minute u  have got on, a wifey an illiterate Gopi   Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you've already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you?"

Aehem - "I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a useless man and a dishonest man like u but  I can kill it!
"

Ansh - Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something way stupid."

Ansh dropped aehem and told him u better tell Gopi about ur love i can see it in yer eyes savvy. He winks at him.

Aehem told Gopi to come in his bedroom right now and no one is allowed to come after him especially rashi , he doesn't want to see her phoning her mother and telling all this news. 

Gopi ran after him but was afraid. She was shivering.

Aehem shut the door after her and told her to forgive him and asked her to start their life afresh which made Gopi stunned and her face sparkled with happiness.

Gopi didn't know what to say so she nodded and they both hugged and asked forgiveness. 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sis, is the strumpet Gopi? ðŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail