nivedita decision??

Poll

Do you think nivedita have taken right decision of doing operation???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think she havnt take the right decision at  all ...shes not thinkin of viren ...viren want kids ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how could this be a right decision???she is denying to have a family...no wife can do such a thing to her husband...how can she cheat a loving husband like viren...i think she is insane...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u can stab my heart, crop it and pour salt in it and still won't find a good reason to support her decision...

so da answer is... NO 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it would have been a right decision if there was a serious medical condition

But not in this case...How can it ever be a right decision...Motherhood is the blessing given only to woman...as the doctor very rightly said yesterday if situations change tomorrow and you want to have a child you will regret this decision...

Plus imagine those couples and especially woman who are infertile and go through so many tests and treatments to have a child and there to the chances are less...and here a woman who is blessed with fertility wants to be infertile...how can that be right?
dips_neels thumbnail
A big NO from me.

Nivi is not doing right to Viren. She has no right to take the hapiness of fatherhood away from Viren and what is most awful thing is she is forcing her decision on Viren knowing that he wants kids.

She solely can not take this kind od decision and not ask but orders her decision on her husband.

This is just my thought and I don't mean to offend anyone.
fiza_11 thumbnail
she is the most stupid woman...has lost her senses..waise hi humare life main itna saara tension hai pata nahi yeah TV wale aur tension kyon badate hai..by showing such nonsense sequence..
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why she must doing stupid decision?...what can  she get...dis women disgusting to me
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Silly girl she need her head read how can she not want children 😡
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nah this is nt the right decision ..the best thing a women get is to give a birth ...thats the awesome thing coz we are here like that .so nivi take a wrong decision..disagree.mera viren ko toh ek pyaari si bache jaheye ...kya woh bi nah desakti...nive...huh .