pareshan kardi ye ladki

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahahah awww krishna was so cute, the way he said this, it was like hes talking about his daughter lolll😆😆😆😆😆 hes sooo funnyyy hahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well reading ur title i'm scared ki kisne pareshan kar diya...hahahahaha
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

hahahahah awww krishna was so cute, the way he said this, it was like hes talking about his daughter lolll😆😆😆😆😆 hes sooo funnyyy hahaha

thats sond funny abida😆
have not seen the show yet😃
Miss_Random thumbnail
awww do watch it, though i was feelign sooo furious at amma:@ arghhh amma kaali maa hai lol ahhahaha, bechari pratigya, i feel so sad for her, but im sure wen arhaanwill come to know about it, he will be shattered that his amma has done that to him n his loving wifeee whom he luvs so muchhh
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I heard that...and it was cute and nice ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

Yeah it was really very cute Abida😆😆😆😆...it looked as if he has gone back 2 d days where he had been eyeing Pratigya...Krish was soo cute in yesterday's epi...😛😛😛

Miss_Random thumbnail
^^ yeahhh it was really cute naa:D the way he said that lol hahaha

im luking forward to todays epi, pratigya will be more than stunned, im feeling sooo bad for herr,...she dusnt know anything n amma is playing such a big game with her...poor pratigya, she will blame amma for sure n this time krishna will humilate her in front of everyone:(
jyoti222 thumbnail
krishna to krishna h    kya bolta h  jab  krishna ne kaha   pareshan kardi  ye ladki  ... m  mann  hi  mann bhut hi muskayai. kyoki pratigya show  hum  sab family  milkar  dekhate h  ...to jayda has  bhi nahi sakti ...  rat ko  m aur mera  bhai   pratigya  show ko dekhar  hi sote h  ... subah mummy  papa   dekhate  h  m to bar bar dekhati  hu  ...
  krishna ka  dusra dialouge   😲   peise  gye to kaha gye    khud to calkar bhag nahi sakte

o  krishna  tum  to great ho  kya bolte ho jab bhi  bolte ho  aandit kar dete ho