India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Why is Karan acting like this?

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused... even though i know our mahan and crazy CVs are ruining Karan's character very slow motion...still i am wondering since when he becomes this kind of weird guy?  he use to be very luvy duvy kind of guy..am i right?i understand  he feels   jealous about his Abha but this way? its a BIG NO for his character...and who is gonna take advantage of this behavior? Shelly the chural..she will be the one who will kill R.. i guess..and all blame will go to Karan..bcoz he is the one is posessive and jealous extremely.. on the other hand he is trying to find out the truth... thus acting like this ...u never know...LOL
BTW i am actually  start to hate this track..and CVS so called twist...Angry
i wonder why he needs to wear those stupid glasses? ..it doesnot suit on him @ all...compare to him R anchod looks more cute even though they are same person...Karan looks more arrogant and stubborn...

Edited by Kinara2 - 24 May 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

D.I.D.forevadiyasinghmeghna2

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

It's getting a bit awkward... but I feel that the creatives are building up this tensed situation for no reason... I mean Karan would understand if they explain what happened ... all he expects is honesty 

yet just for the sake of some exaggerated drama, the writers are taking this too far and making it even more complicated... as if the current twists and turns aren't enough Stern Smile 
Karan is already an emotional character, but the fact that he's being a bit extra-emotional makes you wonder what happened..

it's either Karan understands that everyone's hiding something from him and wants the truth out

or these 2 years of being away has made him very jumpy and even more sensitive Ermm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritekinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

It's getting a bit awkward... but I feel that the creatives are building up this tensed situation for no reason... I mean Karan would understand if they explain what happened ... all he expects is honesty 

yet just for the sake of some exaggerated drama, the writers are taking this too far and making it even more complicated... as if the current twists and turns aren't enough Stern Smile 
Karan is already an emotional character, but the fact that he's being a bit extra-emotional makes you wonder what happened..

it's either Karan understands that everyone's hiding something from him and wants the truth out

or these 2 years of being away has made him very jumpy and even more sensitive Ermm 

yes i  u r right CVs is dragging this track little bit worse way...i think so too..Kara must have understood..that something fishy is going on..he is trying to get it what is it?...yes he is very jumpy and super sensitive which is littlebit annoying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

yes i  u r right CVs is dragging this track little bit worse way...i think so too..Kara must have understood..that something fishy is going on..he is trying to get it what is it?...yes he is very jumpy and super sensitive which is littlebit annoying...

i feel that when a person is disabled, lost ability to speak, missing his wife and family so much. Karan is in same boat. fate tried to bring karan and abha close but they missed meeting each other even by small chance. Also, having 7 operations done on karan and all the physical therapy and medicines to recover must have taken so much out of him. Those medicines musth have caused side effects which are making him behave like this. I think he is a bit scared that in these 2 years what if someone developed love for his wife. In his point of view, he assumed all these 2 years abha wore his mangalsutra and waited for him to return. Abha did not share their room with anyone not even marriage. Little things are intriguing him that something has happened. abha lied about ranchod shirt, now this confession. CVs are building this so when ranchod gets killed, we all blame karan for his murder as we saw how possesive he is when it comes to abha. every member of the family will see his possesiveness including abha. everyone will be against him even abha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanYMGGK_favouritekinu17

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Oh my god!! can't stand how karan is acting now Disapprove
that himmat kaise huwi ...
poor ranchod..

But i bet he is just joking!! just to scare everubody a little.
fot the Suspense !!

ROFL

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya92

Oh my god!! can't stand how karan is acting now Disapprove
that himmat kaise huwi ...
poor ranchod..

But i bet he is just joking!! just to scare everubody a little.
fot the Suspense !!

ROFL
i hope he is joking...but whatever he is doing..is very confusing...LOL
supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Now I'm starting to think that Karan already knows about the wedding ( can expect anything from the writers) yet he's just waiting for Abha to open up to him.. Like he doesn't doubt her, but he wants the honesty

Well, if he is playing around then eventually it's going to turn against him.

Because the more he pretends to be like this, the harder it's going to be for him later on..
Wow, now I'm sure that Karan's going to get framed for Ranchod's murder Ermm

kinu17

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

i feel that when a person is disabled, lost ability to speak, missing his wife and family so much. Karan is in same boat. fate tried to bring karan and abha close but they missed meeting each other even by small chance. Also, having 7 operations done on karan and all the physical therapy and medicines to recover must have taken so much out of him. Those medicines musth have caused side effects which are making him behave like this. I think he is a bit scared that in these 2 years what if someone developed love for his wife. In his point of view, he assumed all these 2 years abha wore his mangalsutra and waited for him to return. Abha did not share their room with anyone not even marriage. Little things are intriguing him that something has happened. abha lied about ranchod shirt, now this confession. CVs are building this so when ranchod gets killed, we all blame karan for his murder as we saw how possesive he is when it comes to abha. every member of the family will see his possesiveness including abha. everyone will be against him even abha.
yes i definitely agree with u and i have similar thoughts in my mind.i hope karan goes back to being himself cause i really don't like the new karan looks ,attitude or even style as a matter of fact.

Edited by abaran - 24 May 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfankinu17

Go to top