Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Fears of Emotions (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 116945

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
oh btw Shilpa...did you notice that Navya was almost about to confide in Appy directly about her and Anant but stopped cuz Ritz happened to show up just then?

I guess soon Navya will end up confiding to RA anyways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 116945

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Yup...from what I observed...the talk will only elevate things...coz Anant will prolly put his solution in words for Navya...which will irritate her more...M thinking either he might tell her to forgot the mushy incident...n continue to be normal friends...or he might tell her that they need to slow down n take things more rationally...
If its the former...then I see Navya getting further irritated...which will make Anant more unnerved and then seeing this unsettled Anant...CSB throws the announcement which will come as a shocking surprise to Anant!!!!!!!



Hmmm toh then shaadi bhi expected hi hai?? I'm so not watching this show then...I know you're looking forward to a shaadi storyline as well, Shilpa but I'll deffo dump this show then...they have no business showing 19 year old kids like this getting married.

As for the engagement...TALKING about it and and it ACTUALLY happening are different things...it's not like CSB will tell him DAY OF about the engagement and Anant will go through with it out of shock and fear...talks can start but if Anant really does get engaged to Sa-gun, that would be a a downgrade too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

oh btw Shilpa...did you notice that Navya was almost about to confide in Appy directly about her and Anant but stopped cuz Ritz happened to show up just then?

I guess soon Navya will end up confiding to RA anyways.
 
yes I did...but somehow I feel...even b4 she confides in...she will be surprised to see RA...esp Appy already aware of the happenings...and will prolly then be able to speak her heart out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hmmm toh then shaadi bhi expected hi hai?? I'm so not watching this show then...I know you're looking forward to a shaadi storyline as well, Shilpa but I'll deffo dump this show then...they have no business showing 19 year old kids like this getting married.

As for the engagement...TALKING about it and and it ACTUALLY happening are different things...it's not like CSB will tell him DAY OF about the engagement and Anant will go through with it out of shock and fear...talks can start but if Anant really does get engaged to Sa-gun, that would be a a downgrade too...
 
well...I somehow do see Anant going thru with the engagement...u know something like wat happened in the beginning in Vivah...a roka types maybe...
Shaadi ...well thats still a question...I mean...if it does go that deep...the CVs better handle the story well n justify these 19yrs olds getting to that point...
 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 116945

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
LOL you trust them to handle a 19 year olds getting married storyline well, right? I mean we already have the example of Renuka in the show and how her early marriage turned out...and despite that these ppl will show these KIDS getting married, haan? Amazing...From what angle do either of them remotely look like they've GROWN UP...least of all be ready for marriage??

Shaadi karke kya karenge?? Live in with the Adams Family?? You're seriously interested in watching THAT?! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL you trust them to handle a 19 year olds getting married storyline well, right? I mean we already have the example of Renuka in the show and how her early marriage turned out...and despite that these ppl will show these KIDS getting married, haan? Amazing...From what angle do either of them remotely look like they've GROWN UP...least of all be ready for marriage??

Shaadi karke kya karenge?? Live in with the Adams Family?? You're seriously interested in watching THAT?! lol
 
 
LOLLOLLOL...NO...LOLLOL
 
There only a specific storyline they can with these 19yrs old getting married...otherwise they will ruin the show...n thats when I will make my royal u-turn...but I heavily doubt they will go that deep in the story...
For now...engagement does seem on the card ...unless they do script changes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
btw...there was an interesting post in the forum and it got me thinking on another different perspective of the storyline
 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 116945

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Oh that's an interesting and mature way of moving the story forward WITHOUT shaadi nonsense...I'd be up for that.

But it remains to be seen if SP has the guts to do that or go the easy route of a saas-bahu melodramaSleepy...Navya is NOT ready for marriage from any angle...and neither is Anant...they're KIDS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index