Navya

Fears of Emotions - Page 3

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you all for replying...πŸ€—

@ Anu...

Ok so I just watched the SBS seggi...and from wat I see...in the gist to protect himself n Navya from further damage...Anant's ignorance is actually going to coil back at him...
Anant's solution to the problem at hand is obviously going to make him realize that the solution is not so simple...afterall...its matters of the heart...He can run away from Navya...but can he run away from himself...from his heart n d growing feelings in it???? 😳

It seems like...Navya will not corner Anant...but will rather get annoyed with Anant's sudden weird behaviour and will rather give him his own medication...which will make Anant latkaofy his "ignore Navya" andolan and run back to Navya...to say "lets not waste those precious diamond from yr eyes...n get down to talking baby" πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajni786

Thank you all for replying...πŸ€—

@ Anu...

Ok so I just watched the SBS seggi...and from wat I see...in the gist to protect himself n Navya from further damage...Anant's ignorance is actually going to coil back at him...
Anant's solution to the problem at hand is obviously going to make him realize that the solution is not so simple...afterall...its matters of the heart...He can run away from Navya...but can he run away from himself...from his heart n d growing feelings in it???? 😳

It seems like...Navya will not corner Anant...but will rather get annoyed with Anant's sudden weird behaviour and will rather give him his own medication...which will make Anant latkaofy his "ignore Navya" andolan and run back to Navya...to say "lets not waste those precious diamond from yr eyes...n get down to talking baby" πŸ˜†

Oh achha...so you mean that Navya will start ignoring him in turn and then seeing HER so upset, he'll come running over to apologize? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep he deffo has to realize that the solution won't be so simple...good to see this back and forth...it's realistic😊...this is the kashmakash I was expecting to see...lol

So you think the engagement will happen after all, haan??
sajni786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Oh achha...so you mean that Navya will start ignoring him in turn and then seeing HER so upset, he'll come running over to apologize? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup...thats exactly wat it seemed from the SBS...unless ofcourse these SBS waale turned around the whole story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep he deffo has to realize that the solution won't be so simple...good to see this back and forth...it's realistic😊...this is the kashmakash I was expecting to see...lol
I for 1 wud love to see Anant's solution back bite him...isse kehte he...zor ka jhatka...bahut zoro se laga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you think the engagement will happen after all, haan??

Yup...from what I observed...the talk will only elevate things...coz Anant will prolly put his solution in words for Navya...which will irritate her more...M thinking either he might tell her to forgot the mushy incident...n continue to be normal friends...or he might tell her that they need to slow down n take things more rationally...
If its the former...then I see Navya getting further irritated...which will make Anant more unnerved and then seeing this unsettled Anant...CSB throws the announcement which will come as a shocking surprise to Anant!!!!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail
oh btw Shilpa...did you notice that Navya was almost about to confide in Appy directly about her and Anant but stopped cuz Ritz happened to show up just then?

I guess soon Navya will end up confiding to RA anyways.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sajni786

Yup...from what I observed...the talk will only elevate things...coz Anant will prolly put his solution in words for Navya...which will irritate her more...M thinking either he might tell her to forgot the mushy incident...n continue to be normal friends...or he might tell her that they need to slow down n take things more rationally...
If its the former...then I see Navya getting further irritated...which will make Anant more unnerved and then seeing this unsettled Anant...CSB throws the announcement which will come as a shocking surprise to Anant!!!!!!!

Hmmm toh then shaadi bhi expected hi hai?? I'm so not watching this show then...I know you're looking forward to a shaadi storyline as well, Shilpa but I'll deffo dump this show then...they have no business showing 19 year old kids like this getting married.

As for the engagement...TALKING about it and and it ACTUALLY happening are different things...it's not like CSB will tell him DAY OF about the engagement and Anant will go through with it out of shock and fear...talks can start but if Anant really does get engaged to Sa-gun, that would be a a downgrade too...
sajni786 thumbnail

oh btw Shilpa...did you notice that Navya was almost about to confide in Appy directly about her and Anant but stopped cuz Ritz happened to show up just then?

I guess soon Navya will end up confiding to RA anyways.

yes I did...but somehow I feel...even b4 she confides in...she will be surprised to see RA...esp Appy already aware of the happenings...and will prolly then be able to speak her heart out 😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Hmmm toh then shaadi bhi expected hi hai?? I'm so not watching this show then...I know you're looking forward to a shaadi storyline as well, Shilpa but I'll deffo dump this show then...they have no business showing 19 year old kids like this getting married.

As for the engagement...TALKING about it and and it ACTUALLY happening are different things...it's not like CSB will tell him DAY OF about the engagement and Anant will go through with it out of shock and fear...talks can start but if Anant really does get engaged to Sa-gun, that would be a a downgrade too...

well...I somehow do see Anant going thru with the engagement...u know something like wat happened in the beginning in Vivah...a roka types maybe...
Shaadi ...well thats still a question...I mean...if it does go that deep...the CVs better handle the story well n justify these 19yrs olds getting to that point...

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you trust them to handle a 19 year olds getting married storyline well, right? I mean we already have the example of Renuka in the show and how her early marriage turned out...and despite that these ppl will show these KIDS getting married, haan? Amazing...From what angle do either of them remotely look like they've GROWN UP...least of all be ready for marriage??

Shaadi karke kya karenge?? Live in with the Adams Family?? You're seriously interested in watching THAT?! lol
sajni786 thumbnail

LOL you trust them to handle a 19 year olds getting married storyline well, right? I mean we already have the example of Renuka in the show and how her early marriage turned out...and despite that these ppl will show these KIDS getting married, haan? Amazing...From what angle do either of them remotely look like they've GROWN UP...least of all be ready for marriage??

Shaadi karke kya karenge?? Live in with the Adams Family?? You're seriously interested in watching THAT?! lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...NO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There only a specific storyline they can with these 19yrs old getting married...otherwise they will ruin the show...n thats when I will make my royal u-turn...but I heavily doubt they will go that deep in the story...
For now...engagement does seem on the card ...unless they do script changes 😳
sajni786 thumbnail
btw...there was an interesting post in the forum and it got me thinking on another different perspective of the storyline