Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!! (Page 7)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
oye hema and chakku me and sadaf have opened poems corner for you abhiya maniacs. LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15943

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
oye hema u r in a very jolly mood today, what yaar got promotionLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15262

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oye hema and chakku me and sadaf have opened poems corner for you abhiya maniacs. LOLWink

Awww...WILL GO THERE MEGHU..I am sure it will be [email protected] ..is a very peotic person..I so love r poems..& You ARE YOU..THE BEST..!! Hug SWEETU ..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15262

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oye hema u r in a very jolly mood today, what yaar got promotionLOLLOLLOL

Awww..PROMOTION nahin ho sakta..I am a hospital Admin..hamara khud ka..yaar My sis & bro are docs..so PROMOTION KI BAAT NAHIN HAI..JUST THAT ABHIYA MADNESS IS CATCHING..FULL ON>.!!LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15262

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC


OU OS MUCH My favourite CHAKKU.  .!!MY CUTE ABHIYA MANIAC LIKE ME>.!!   BUT THE MILLION DOLLAR Q is whether you understood..!!what I hummed there..  






ya ya i got itROFLROFLROFL

GOSH then you are a GENIUS..I MUST SAY..!!ROFLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35695

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hema, star one rudely hung my phone, they blocked my cell number, then my mum's too. and, i had choice to sneak up into  my parents room in the middle of the night to get their phone. i did, they blocked that too. and, then again i called from bro's phone they blocked that oo. finally , picked it from skype they hung on me 10 times. Gosh, I might have created a world guiness record on the most hung up call. star one set might mood off yes. I have spent over freaking 60 dollars now calling them . when people call from abroad, they should have sense how much they are acutally paying for. to me the show is empty, and lonely without abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15262

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

hema, star one rudely hung my phone, they blocked my cell number, then my mum's too. and, i had choice to sneak up into  my parents room in the middle of the night to get their phone. i did, they blocked that too. and, then again i called from bro's phone they blocked that oo. finally , picked it from skype they hung on me 10 times. Gosh, I might have created a world guiness record on the most hung up call. star one set might mood off yes. I have spent over freaking 60 dollars now calling them . when people call from abroad, they should have sense how much they are acutally paying for. to me the show is empty, and lonely without abhay
OH MY GOD SYRIA..you are a true darling yaar awww..I so love you ..dear..!! Dont worry dont call them anymore we will do that..you mail them and tell on behalf o sall of us who livein INDIA & Abroad..dont only tellabout yu at US because they will not take interst in outside country mails as that wonthelp them in TRP's sad but true..SO tell them everyone in INDIA are going crazy for ABHIYA okie..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index