India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hey all you sweetus who I am yet to reply..I AM COMING with MY ANSWERS..GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW..some urgent work.WILL COME & ANSWER..couldnt resist but post this..YAHOOO.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uromaila

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
HemuHug such a lovely post,kya mast describe kiya hai piya ki baichani ko tumneBig smile when I saw that scene even I thought of that same line from devdas...also woh gaana yaad aa gaya "Aa ja re, aa ja re mere dilbar aa ja,dil ki pyas bujha ja re"...

Abhay has always pulled piya towards him and his pull is irresistible, so how can she not feel itHeart   but Hemu, aur kitne din abhay ko nahi dikhayengeOuch it doesn't feel like pkyek without abhay, I hope they don't test our patience this week by not showing himOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICRoshni.

Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
the epi was good with everyone in their new looks and pia getting attracted to the forest but i miss abhay..the epi is so very incomplete without abhay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sorry For The Late Replay. Yeah Our Piya Feels Something Alright. Iam Sure She Will Go Back To The Woods. And Seek Abhay Out.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Nice post...detailed one on Pia's restless condition. Well her visit to jungle was just a beginning of her magical love story. Seeing Tracor in her old Pagal mood i guess she will be the one telling her abt Abhay.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Awsum post hema...piya will surely find about her past no matter how much d dobriyal's and all others try to hide about abhay... piya will find it out...no one can separate our abhaya..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

No Abhay today that means No Glow , He's the Man of Dark NiGhts but he's the Only One who Gives Beam into my Heart .. Broken Heart Well yeah , I'm muCh depressed as i never assumed  not to have a single glimpse Of him .. I'm shattered .. I Miss Old Piya who plays with her SimpliCity , who lauGhs with her joy , who Weeps for her Love .. Where is that Piya has lost ? I Want her baCk with her Gentle Looks .. However , the tale has turned into a New Fresh DireCtion so might be its posiible by Abhays Come baCk .. They'll enCounter as True Love Never Dies even after the Death it stay along , Piya's mind shortly get to know what she was seekin' for .. Abhay when you'll get Unfreezed .. My heart is meltin' to see you eagerly .. AbhiYa are made for eaCh other.
If Abhay is the Night, Piya is the Day
Abhay is the Wind, Piya is the Sky
Abhay is the Waves, Then Piya is the Ocean ..
They both maybe Out Of their Sight , But Never Out Of EaCh others Mind
Their World is Lonely Without eaCh Other ..
They Both Gardens eaCh Others heart

Chao Hug

Aw..That was another sweet post dear & we are all in the same boat..!!ABHAY Piya ke bina adhura..Piya ABhay ke bina adhura..AUR HUM SAB ABHIYA ke BINA..ABHURE..!! But I feel this week will go on like this & next week ..we will get our refreshed ..PRINCE ...charming..THE HANDSOME GETTING OUT OF HIS SLEEP.!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hueschahat4u

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Restlessness is the word which Piya is feeling & so are us...  the viewers.  I love these words you mentioned in the 3rd line -Beloved's dead heart is beating. Haven't seen the episode but great to know she  is feeling the vibes&   thankfully  the car breaks down(was kind of expecting this)& she goes to the forest... I like  what you felt for Abhiya yesterday after Abhay put the necklace on her that they were married, so it was like a modern  MANGALSUTRA for Piya... & journey  for the union begins soon.   hope they show Abhay atleast lying in the snow  remembering their golden time.
Aw..Sweeety..thank you..that was a mangalsutra na.Day Dreaming.and she so loves it also..& says its her lucky charm ofcourse.Tongue.without her knowledge she is so attached to that chain..that made me so happy..!! And I so agree with you..they will surely show him..shudder in his deep freeze mode..when PIYA comes there to his place again ..you just wait & see..And yeah those touchy moments of abhay & piya as his memories will eb awesome ..I so was thinking of the same..!!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index