Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!! - Page 5

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

nice post and a very very positive one.๐Ÿ‘

i am very happy to see the rankings go up and with ipl getting over this week, cvs have a golden opportunity now to cash in on the momentum with good and exciting episodes๐Ÿ˜Š
yes missing abhay a lot and sid too, abahy make a comeback asap yaar, the show is nothing without u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

nice post and a very very positive one.๐Ÿ‘

i am very happy to see the rankings go up and with ipl getting over this week, cvs have a golden opportunity now to cash in on the momentum with good and exciting episodes๐Ÿ˜Š
yes missing abhay a lot and sid too, abahy make a comeback asap yaar, the show is nothing without u

lol who watches ipl here? ๐Ÿ˜†...i lost my interest in ipl totally now from this season ๐Ÿฅฑ

intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol who watches ipl here? ๐Ÿ˜†...i lost my interest in ipl totally now from this season ๐Ÿฅฑ

some ppl do watch it,and it does eat into ratings
 i agree this season has been a total boreSleepyworld cup ke baad who will watch ipl
excess of anythign is bad, now i dont feel like watching cricket at all
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OK seriously hema i luvd ur dis part a lot๐Ÿคฃ

.I was holding my stomach when Misha almost banged trackers head to the wall  asked where were you when GOD WAS DISTRIBUTING BRAIN..SENSE>.SHOPPING..eh..??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† 
aDN FRIENDS...i SOOO ADORE..that backgroudn music..which comes n teh title of PKYEK..and later on in intense moments of ABHIYA..that ..haam..haamm haamm haammm...and then ehhh...wohooo,...thing..do you get what I am saying..๐Ÿคฃ I realy hope so..๐Ÿ˜›& every time they say that haam..thing..My heart skips a beat yaar..seriously..it so so so fits to teh intensity of this passionate love of ABHIYA I TELL YA..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

d way u went frm tracker misha's convo to abhiya's intense love is sooo cute...โ˜บ๏ธnd den u cutely ask whether we understood or not๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ur posts r damn cuteee...keep writing wid such a craze on my favourite abhiya always๐Ÿค—

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Nishi.Singh]hey Hema

nice to see so much positivity in ur post ๐Ÿ˜†...last week the forum was in havoc with the news, good to see things r getting normal now ๐Ÿ˜Š
lets see how pyar ki ye ek nayi dark improved matured kahani turns up? ๐Ÿ˜†...i m so loving that the old gang of pkyek is back ๐Ÿ‘...it was much needed for a change...i hope they have a good storyline to hold our interest...already missing Abhay and its just one epi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE

THANK YOU SO MUCH NISHI..!!!MY SWEETU..!! Oh yeah last weekend was TERRIBLE..still that sword in hanging on our hearts..that star oen thing...but I have taken another route now after all that emails & petitions & messages & phone calls..GANAPATI BAPPA..My Siddhi Vinayak..HE KNOWS BEST & WILL DO BEST..!! Zyada sar phodne ka nahi kya..๐Ÿ˜† Because only HE knows how much my life depends on ABHIYA..& VISU..& PKYEK..it is he who gave it to us..so let him decide what will happen to it..is  my POV,,..!!
    WHAT SAY..eh..???Best na..!!OH YEAH NISHI..EK epi nahin hua hai theek se..and itl looks like we saw him last year na..!  !๐Ÿ˜†OH THAT GANG...very much needed specially Tracker na is the best..!!๐Ÿ˜†

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

some ppl do watch it,and it does eat into ratings
 i agree this season has been a total boreSleepyworld cup ke baad who will watch ipl
excess of anythign is bad, now i dont feel like watching cricket at all

Awww...ANMOL..thank you so much dear.  ๐Ÿค—.OH YEAH THE TRP's & tehrankings on IF for the show is awesome..& IPL..YUCK..I swear..you will not get any crazy fan of cricket like me..BUT IPL..Agree with NISHI & YOU..TOTALLY A BIG  BIG.. NOTHING COMES TO WORLD CUP & intra countries match for me..NO this leauges & stuff..HORRIBLE..!! awww..hai na..ABHAY KE BINA KUCH BHI NAHIN..hai ..na PIYA na HUM..!!  

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

OK seriously hema i luvd ur dis part a lot๐Ÿคฃ

.I was holding my stomach when Misha almost banged trackers head to the wall  asked where were you when GOD WAS DISTRIBUTING BRAIN..SENSE>.SHOPPING..eh..??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† 
aDN FRIENDS...i SOOO ADORE..that backgroudn music..which comes n teh title of PKYEK..and later on in intense moments of ABHIYA..that ..haam..haamm haamm haammm...and then ehhh...wohooo,...thing..do you get what I am saying..๐Ÿคฃ I realy hope so..๐Ÿ˜›& every time they say that haam..thing..My heart skips a beat yaar..seriously..it so so so fits to teh intensity of this passionate love of ABHIYA I TELL YA..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

d way u went frm tracker misha's convo to abhiya's intense love is sooo cute...โ˜บ๏ธnd den u cutely ask whether we understood or not๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ur posts r damn cuteee...keep writing wid such a craze on my favourite abhiya always๐Ÿค—

THANK YOU OS MUCH My favourite CHAKKU.  .!!MY CUTE ABHIYA MANIAC LIKE ME>.!!   BUT THE MILLION DOLLAR Q is whether you understood..!!what I hummed there..  

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OU OS MUCH My favourite CHAKKU.  .!!MY CUTE ABHIYA MANIAC LIKE ME>.!!   BUT THE MILLION DOLLAR Q is whether you understood..!!what I hummed there..  

ya ya i got it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oye hema and chakku me and sadaf have opened poems corner for you abhiya maniacs. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
intruderfast thumbnail
oye hema u r in a very jolly mood today, what yaar got promotion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†