OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

No Abhay today that means No Glow , He's the Man of Dark NiGhts but he's the Only One who Gives Beam into my Heart .. πŸ₯Ί Well yeah , I'm muCh depressed as i never assumed  not to have a single glimpse Of him .. I'm shattered .. I Miss Old Piya who plays with her SimpliCity , who lauGhs with her joy , who Weeps for her Love .. Where is that Piya has lost ? I Want her baCk with her Gentle Looks .. However , the tale has turned into a New Fresh DireCtion so might be its posiible by Abhays Come baCk .. They'll enCounter as True Love Never Dies even after the Death it stay along , Piya's mind shortly get to know what she was seekin' for .. Abhay when you'll get Unfreezed .. My heart is meltin' to see you eagerly .. AbhiYa are made for eaCh other.
If Abhay is the Night, Piya is the Day
Abhay is the Wind, Piya is the Sky
Abhay is the Waves, Then Piya is the Ocean ..
They both maybe Out Of their Sight , But Never Out Of EaCh others Mind
Their World is Lonely Without eaCh Other ..
They Both Gardens eaCh Others heart

Chao πŸ€—

Aw..That was another sweet post dear & we are all in the same boat..!!ABHAY Piya ke bina adhura..Piya ABhay ke bina adhura..AUR HUM SAB ABHIYA ke BINA..ABHURE..!! But I feel this week will go on like this & next week ..we will get our refreshed ..PRINCE ...charming..THE HANDSOME GETTING OUT OF HIS SLEEP.!!😍
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Restlessness is the word which Piya is feeling & so are us...  the viewers.  I love these words you mentioned in the 3rd line -Beloved's dead heart is beating. Haven't seen the episode but great to know she  is feeling the vibes&   thankfully  the car breaks down(was kind of expecting this)& she goes to the forest... I like  what you felt for Abhiya yesterday after Abhay put the necklace on her that they were married, so it was like a modern  MANGALSUTRA for Piya... & journey  for the union begins soon.   hope they show Abhay atleast lying in the snow  remembering their golden time.
Aw..Sweeety..thank you..that was a mangalsutra na.😍.and she so loves it also..& says its her lucky charm ofcourse.πŸ˜›.without her knowledge she is so attached to that chain..that made me so happy..!! And I so agree with you..they will surely show him..shudder in his deep freeze mode..when PIYA comes there to his place again ..you just wait & see..And yeah those touchy moments of abhay & piya as his memories will eb awesome ..I so was thinking of the same..!!😳
Originally posted by Mages

well yes...like i say abhay could only erase piya's memory...but not her heart and soul...no matter what abhay does...his memories or him can never be earsed from piya's heart and soul...aW...Mages..you replying here..is special to me..THANK YOU..so much..!!πŸ€—

piya is the same piya except for her change in the look...she looks complete...but her heart and soul knows that she is incomplete...she is not complete without her abhay raichand...Exactly Piya is the same..only her outer look is changed..that is what she said to her dad also in airport..!!Adn her restlessness said it all..HOW MUCH SHE is immersed in ABHAY..!!😍

and those strong pull towards the dangerous jungle...its the pull of abhay's cry...even the winds are supporting abhay in his quest to reach his love...for 200 years he has ruined his life for maithilli...and now there is no maithilli memories in him...its only piya...piya and only piya...
 YES YES YES/...even when Mythili came back..his heart was already conquered by PIYA..& even Mythili could sense..that..!! & that is why she ruined his life by freezing him na..😭
the place where piya is about to place a hand...i think that is the place where abhay is buried by being frozen...
 BINGO..I feel the same..!!
i think one touch of the beauty...the beast will wake up...OH YEAH..!!

vampires have no death till they are pierce right across their hearts...abhay has not died yet...so i am hoping that abhay invades piya's dream like how edward used to do for bella...and damon used to do for elena...and katherine used to do for stefan...OH YES..HE IS TSILL VERY MUCH PRESENT..next to piya with his pendant around her neck..It is just a touch from the angel PIYA that he needs to get out of that spell..!! AND I AM SURE WE AL ARE WAITING fro that AWESOME moment..!!
Sorry for not commenting on your posts Hema..ask everyone..I'm in a very off mood, YouTube and Abhiya are the only things keeping me alive...πŸ˜†

For some reason though I'm in mood to applaud pkyek cv's  because though the episode made you feel desperate for abhiya to reunite, you didn't get that 'dragged' feeling as many say happens in serials..you know lambi judaaiii and all that...πŸ˜†

The rest has already been said by you, poco, kanky and the other excellent analysts in the forum. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hema the one thing that make's me feel Awww is your post today..
 U speak out your Heart..!!
πŸ€—...aw..NIDZI...getting such sweet words from you..is like..soo important to me..FEELS GREATT..I mean it..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
 And After reading I donno but you have filled in some positiveness inside me..!! U made my Heart beat fast n slow..now at the same level n time..!! 
 AbhIya there love there songs the Rhythms..  Everything is so yesterday..But I was moved away with the Leap thing ..that made me grew older a year..πŸ˜† for real.?GOSH..if I have been able to do that ..then..what else can I ask for..yayy..CHO CHWEET OF YOU TO SAY THAT YAAR..Aww..I am really getting overwhelmed I say..!!😭😳
 True..I was in a emotional bond..the situation that I can't even express in words.. But the post you made gave me some sort of relief a courage..to speak up..to my Heart that soon they'll meet with all those divine forces out their ..Car Break down..Call from The Jungle.. now may be the AbhIya conner[Pia pin up conner] will call her..!! but much before I'm waiting for KAPI to become close friends..n Kabir may be in that drunken state says Abhay..Or Tracker.. Ooh I loved when she Bold the fact that ABHIYA r soul-mates..OHYEAH..it wil lsurely NIDZ..for sure..KAPI will be friends yeah me too want that best friend bond ONLY..not KABIR still crying or being devdas is not nice..ENOUGH .he has to move on..!!OH TRACKER IS MY FAV..she always says thing which I feel liek saying YOU KNOW..hwo cutely she was trying to blabber ABHAY's name..aw..I so loved it & it was so funny..na..!!πŸ˜†
 With This Thought,I'm atleast have trying to overcome .. But the very fact remains still that Abhay Pia when forms AbhIya will give me Peace within..OOh Abhay why didn't you thought about WORLD PEACE CONCEPT-n that comes only when we see ABHIYA..
Now that Pia is a Supermodel I'm sure this time she'll wack that in his head..And there'll be No next time..!! 
OH ABHAY & PIYA..are my ETERNAL PEACE..people..without the fact & dream that they are made for each other i will not be able to live you know I am so tuning my heart & mind by feeling their super natural connection..& signs that are connecting them..even at this point..!!OTHERWISE it is impossible to live without them ..together..yaar NO MORE..!!

Originally posted by reepicheep

HemuπŸ€— such a lovely post,kya mast describe kiya hai piya ki baichani ko tumneπŸ˜ƒ when I saw that scene even I thought of that same line from devdas...also woh gaana yaad aa gaya "Aa ja re, aa ja re mere dilbar aa ja,dil ki pyas bujha ja re"...Aw..reepz..aka HIMANIπŸ€—..darling I so was thinking of that song but I will use in some other time I thought when PIYA really calls out for him..you know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Abhay has always pulled piya towards him and his pull is irresistible, so how can she not feel it❀️   but Hemu, aur kitne din abhay ko nahi dikhayenge it doesn't feel like pkyek without abhay, I hope they don't test our patience this week by not showing himThey are surely going to drag this reeps at least till this week end..but I feel the will show Abhay in his deep freeze but flutter with Piya's touch or thoughts for sure..Dikhayenge zaroor ..😍 woh promo mein bhi dikhayata na waise..!! but ABHAY will come out in his new Avataar I guess..nextweek Awww..BOTH PIYA & ABHAY WILL REMAIN THE SAME..with some outer changes & I so love it..!
Originally posted by pyaarification

the epi was good with everyone in their new looks and pia getting attracted to the forest but i miss abhay..the epi is so very incomplete without abhay...

Awww yeah..ABHAY ke BINA PIYA HUM LOG AUR EPI sab kuch suna suna lage hai .. na..!!😍
Originally posted by Artemis678

Sorry For The Late Replay. Yeah Our Piya Feels Something Alright. Iam Sure She Will Go Back To The Woods. And Seek Abhay Out.

OH YEAH SHE WILL & Only she can do it.πŸ€—.NO ONE CAN GET HIM OUT OF THAT SLUMBER..!!Just she needs to touch..she is his angel..so I am all excited what will make him comeback..!!😍
Originally posted by romaila

Nice post...detailed one on Pia's restless condition. Well her visit to jungle was just a beginning of her magical love story. Seeing Tracor in her old Pagal mood i guess she will be the one telling her abt Abhay.

Aw..CUTY SMILYS Romaila as like you..!!πŸ€—Yeah that jungel visit for just a appetizer like thing for us..& TRACKER is my all time fav for her AHBIYA love..!!😳
hey Hema

nice to see so much positivity in ur post πŸ˜†...last week the forum was in havoc with the news, good to see things r getting normal now 😊
lets see how pyar ki ye ek nayi dark improved matured kahani turns up? πŸ˜†...i m so loving that the old gang of pkyek is back πŸ‘...it was much needed for a change...i hope they have a good storyline to hold our interest...already missing Abhay and its just one epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†