Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
No Abhay today that means No Glow , He's the Man of Dark NiGhts but he's the Only One who Gives Beam into my Heart .. 🥺 Well yeah , I'm muCh depressed as i never assumed  not to have a single glimpse Of him .. I'm shattered .. I Miss Old Piya who plays with her SimpliCity , who lauGhs with her joy , who Weeps for her Love .. Where is that Piya has lost ? I Want her baCk with her Gentle Looks .. However , the tale has turned into a New Fresh DireCtion so might be its posiible by Abhays Come baCk .. They'll enCounter as True Love Never Dies even after the Death it stay along , Piya's mind shortly get to know what she was seekin' for .. Abhay when you'll get Unfreezed .. My heart is meltin' to see you eagerly .. AbhiYa are made for eaCh other.
If Abhay is the Night, Piya is the Day
Abhay is the Wind, Piya is the Sky
Abhay is the Waves, Then Piya is the Ocean ..
They both maybe Out Of their Sight , But Never Out Of EaCh others Mind
Their World is Lonely Without eaCh Other ..
They Both Gardens eaCh Others heart

Chao 🤗

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Restlessness is the word which Piya is feeling & so are us...  the viewers.  I love these words you mentioned in the 3rd line -Beloved's dead heart is beating. Haven't seen the episode but great to know she  is feeling the vibes&   thankfully  the car breaks down(was kind of expecting this)& she goes to the forest... I like  what you felt for Abhiya yesterday after Abhay put the necklace on her that they were married, so it was like a modern  MANGALSUTRA for Piya... & journey  for the union begins soon.   hope they show Abhay atleast lying in the snow  remembering their golden time.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well yes...like i say abhay could only erase piya's memory...but not her heart and soul...no matter what abhay does...his memories or him can never be earsed from piya's heart and soul...

piya is the same piya except for her change in the look...she looks complete...but her heart and soul knows that she is incomplete...she is not complete without her abhay raichand...

and those strong pull towards the dangerous jungle...its the pull of abhay's cry...even the winds are supporting abhay in his quest to reach his love...for 200 years he has ruined his life for maithilli...and now there is no maithilli memories in him...its only piya...piya and only piya...

the place where piya is about to place a hand...i think that is the place where abhay is buried by being frozen...

i think one touch of the beauty...the beast will wake up...

vampires have no death till they are pierce right across their hearts...abhay has not died yet...so i am hoping that abhay invades piya's dream like how edward used to do for bella...and damon used to do for elena...and katherine used to do for stefan...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema the one thing that make's me feel Awww is your post today..
 U speak out your Heart..!!
🤗
 And After reading I donno but you have filled in some positiveness inside me..!! U made my Heart beat fast n slow..now at the same level n time..!! 
 AbhIya there love there songs the Rhythms..  Everything is so yesterday..But I was moved away with the Leap thing ..that made me grew older a year..😆 for real.?
 True..I was in a emotional bond..the situation that I can't even express in words.. But the post you made gave me some sort of relief a courage..to speak up..to my Heart that soon they'll meet with all those divine forces out their ..Car Break down..Call from The Jungle.. now may be the AbhIya conner[Pia pin up conner] will call her..!! but much before I'm waiting for KAPI to become close friends..n Kabir may be in that drunken state says Abhay..Or Tracker.. Ooh I loved when she Bold the fact that ABHIYA r soul-mates..
 With This Thought,I'm atleast have trying to overcome .. But the very fact remains still that Abhay Pia when forms AbhIya will give me Peace within..OOh Abhay why didn't you thought about WORLD PEACE CONCEPT-n that comes only when we see ABHIYA..
Now that Pia is a Supermodel I'm sure this time she'll wack that in his head..And there'll be No next time..!! 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all you sweetus who I am yet to reply..I AM COMING with MY ANSWERS..GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW..some urgent work.WILL COME & ANSWER..couldnt resist but post this..YAHOOO.🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hemu🤗 such a lovely post,kya mast describe kiya hai piya ki baichani ko tumne😃 when I saw that scene even I thought of that same line from devdas...also woh gaana yaad aa gaya "Aa ja re, aa ja re mere dilbar aa ja,dil ki pyas bujha ja re"...

Abhay has always pulled piya towards him and his pull is irresistible, so how can she not feel it❤️   but Hemu, aur kitne din abhay ko nahi dikhayenge it doesn't feel like pkyek without abhay, I hope they don't test our patience this week by not showing him
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the epi was good with everyone in their new looks and pia getting attracted to the forest but i miss abhay..the epi is so very incomplete without abhay...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry For The Late Replay. Yeah Our Piya Feels Something Alright. Iam Sure She Will Go Back To The Woods. And Seek Abhay Out.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...detailed one on Pia's restless condition. Well her visit to jungle was just a beginning of her magical love story. Seeing Tracor in her old Pagal mood i guess she will be the one telling her abt Abhay.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum post hema...piya will surely find about her past no matter how much d dobriyal's and all others try to hide about abhay... piya will find it out...no one can separate our abhaya..