Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I am sooo happy that mera intution thoda sach nikla..I had very very strong feeling that PIYA will not reach Dobriyals mansion..without a visit to that SITE..WHERE HER BELOVED's dead heart is still beating & his soul still crying for her without even his knowledge..because eh would never allow that if it was in his control..!! ..

All family is together in the car..and Piya naturally looks out of window..to enjoy the greenery..BUT SHE IS GETTING SOME VIBES..she is feeling like those forests are calling her..she is feeling strange & everything looks familier..eh..awww..I soo love to see such ..power in love..!! And that love of ABHAY & PIYA..is ...was ...& will... always be ..POWERFUL.,,such is their inetnsity..& depth..which is impossible to gauge ..by any measure..!! Piya si so restless...!!
So Piya asks her dad..whether she has ever been to these jungles..as it looks so very familier...adn all are Stunned & baffled by her question..Actually all must be wondering..GOSH..what an attraction she has..for her love..even subconsiously she is feeling that PULL..strong PULL towards her beloved...who she last met at the same spot..!!And Mr.Dobriyal tries to brush it away...with some simple reason ..But ..DESTINY..& LOVE..has its own ways..CAR GETS SPOILT..!! I can belive.it happens..Kismat kehete hain..agar kismat mein likha hai ..waho hota hai...!! And that IS THE POWER OF LOVE ..it can make all impossible things happen..!! And  it is ABHIYA's never ending ..attraction & love ..that is making destiny..also ..to surrender & give in to their yearning.s.!!
I so remembered this song you know..its so perfect just have a glance..!!friends..!! And I am continuing below...after the song..!!

Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen
Humein darr hai hum kho na jaaye kahin
Suhana safar..

Yeh kaun hansta hai phoolon mein chhupkar😳
Bahar bechain hai jiski dhun par
Kahin gungun, kahin runjhun
Ki jaise nache zameen😛
Suhana safar...

Woh aasman jhuk raha hai zameen par
Yeh milan humne dekha yahin par
Meri duniya, mere sapne milenge shaayad yahin
Suhana safar...  

JUST SO PERFECT NA...Awww..I so love this song you know.. !!very old movie..song but still so refreshing it is ..!!

And so destiny has the car stopped..&  PIYA IS FEELING..A CALL..& A PULL...A FATAL ATTRACTION..to the forest..and she wanders..when teh rest of teh family is busy ..in car repair & gossip..to catch up..!!
It was a brilliant scene..when Piya just gets in to the forest..and feels..like there si something more to it..is misha lying..what is my past..??why is the nature so turbulent..suddenly..what is it trying to hide..or trying to tell me something..!!she questions herself..inquisitve as she is..but..IT I S THAT..Flutter in her heart & tummy that is baffling her&  making her anxious too..to know what was my past..why I am feeling this jungle's are mine.LIKE ..Yeh kiski hai aahat..yeh kiska hai saaya..hui dil mein dastak..yahan kaun aaya..!!
.And slowly she is on that spot I guess..where HERS & OURS..Sleeping Handsome ABHAY RAICHAND..aka ABHAYENDRA.. is burried..to only come to life ..if possible for her..PIYA..!! Ohhh..how I wished she touched that soil & those leaves in that spot..maybe his ..soul which is still wandering in those bushes..coudl get rest at least for few moments ..na..Awww...But she is interrupted..by Misha's voice..who is always protectiev to PIYA..and hurriedly..takes her away..but our darling is still not convinced..She knows kuch toh hua hai..kuch hogaya hai..kind of feeling..!!

uff..I so loved TRACKER tonight.i love her always..because she speaks her mind..just like me..she never forgets to say ..abhay & Piay are made for each other yaa come on..aw..so cute..I so love her for that..you know..!! SO loved the way..she innocently said about the vampires..when Misha was going mad..and if that was not enough she also almost mentioned ABHAY..and that too not one but 3 timess.THAT WAS SUPER HILARIOUS.and a very natural scene..I myself sometimes do that..withput my knowledge..!!Ruhi was so cute..Seriously..I was holding my stomach when Misha almost banged trackers head to the wall  asked where were you when GOD WAS DISTRIBUTING BRAIN..SENSE>.SHOPPING..eh..??🤣👏😆 
aDN FRIENDS...i SOOO ADORE..that backgroudn music..which comes n teh title of PKYEK..and later on in intense moments of ABHIYA..that ..haam..haamm haamm haammm...and then ehhh...wohooo,...thing..do you get what I am saying..🤣 I realy hope so..😛& every time they say that haam..thing..My heart skips a beat yaar..seriously..it so so so fits to teh intensity of this passionate love of ABHIYA I TELL YA..!!😳

And I sooo loved it when that girl asked Piya..hey thas a cool pendant yaar ..and Piya is all smiles & says its her LUCKY charm..awww...SO IT IS PIYA..IT IS ACTUALLY ..YOUR ABHAY IN DISGUISE..his soul rests there I am sure..He just cannot be  far from you can he.NO WAY..!! I loev that pendant too its awesome..& I love that long chain..and as I said yesterday..it is their marriage sutre thing..for me..AS ABHAY TIED IT TO HER..adn with so much Love..awww..I cant forget that scene ITS tooo PRECIOUS TO ME..always..!!  

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...such a lovely post hema! Thou abhay ws missin 2dae bt stil da epi ws quite nice 2dae isnt it! My fab ws d pendant part! It ws lyk wow! Da way she said dt its hr lucky charm! It ws so touchin! It depicts d depth of abhiya's luv, isnt it! Piya hd a partial memory loss she dsnt rembr hr past one yr...bt stil sum whr in hr she has it in hr hrt dat d pendnt is spcl fr hr! Dat smal sayin f hr dat d pendnt is luky fr hr clearly says how mch deep n eternal is hr luv fr abhay! M so touchd! Nd u knw fr me dat line f piya abt hr pendnt being hr lucky charm made 2dae's epi vry spcl! I luvd it so much!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww...i lovvvedd ur post just as much i loved tonite's episode!  That car stopping n Piya ging to Jungle scene..was brilliant...as if both Abhay n Piya r restless to meet each other..their souls already met in that scene..hw cld Piya enter Dehradun withut meeting her beloved!  n i soo wished...Piya..yes, touch that grnd. 😃 Misha-Tracker-Pia scenes were tooo cute to mention..loved Tracher 4 almost mentioning Abhay's name..wish she had..bt i guess we ll hv to wait! n slowly-2 Piya ll get to knw her past, as she ll get to knw thru Kabir tomm tht she ws in love wid sme1..thn she ll b bck to her detective giri. 😆   But m confused on one thing...did Dobrials knew that Piya met Abhay last in that jungle on that night??? 😕

n tht pendant..i was like..Nahi Piya kisi aur ko ye pendant nahi dena...ye Abhay k pyaar ki nishaani hai.  😃 😳
Edited by chahat4u - 12 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiii...good to see you after loong time...🤗
gosh your love for abhiya is unconditional and irrevocable...i see the same madness that i had seen a few months back...wowww...i just love the way you love abhiya...no matter what happens you will always love them...
lovely post...i am just waiting for piya to come to woods alone and figure out some things...i wanna see how her love breaks through maithli's spell and wakes abhay from his sleep...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrevian

Awww...such a lovely post hema! Thou abhay ws missin 2dae bt stil da epi ws quite nice 2dae isnt it! My fab ws d pendant part! It ws lyk wow! Da way she said dt its hr lucky charm! It ws so touchin! It depicts d depth of abhiya's luv, isnt it! Piya hd a partial memory loss she dsnt rembr hr past one yr...bt stil sum whr in hr she has it in hr hrt dat d pendnt is spcl fr hr! Dat smal sayin f hr dat d pendnt is luky fr hr clearly says how mch deep n eternal is hr luv fr abhay! M so touchd! Nd u knw fr me dat line f piya abt hr pendnt being hr lucky charm made 2dae's epi vry spcl! I luvd it so much!

Awww..THANK YOU DEAR..I so so so agree with you..that sentence made the day..and also the way she said ...in thef orest ,,I feel My life & lifes goal lies here..Awww..so true na..!!She said yeh pendant hamesha mere saath reheta hai ..it smy lucky charm you know..!!awww..THAT WAS AWESOME..!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hemadi I m not very sure..but is it you😲😳...I mean r u the same Hemadi I knew once from Kaajal forum😲😲...I could b wrong here..but my intution too says u r the same..I know this writing and this madness😳😳..I can't b wrong fully😳

I need to confess that I m a silent reader of all your posts in this forum...And if u r the same I m thinking ,then I must say u hv not really lost your touch Hemadi..u still create magic with words👏👏👏👏😳..

And do u remember me😭...I m the same Jyoti of Kaajal forum😳

Wonderfully written👏😳...its always pleasure reading your posts😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

aww...i lovvvedd ur post just as much i loved tonite's episode!  That car stopping n Piya ging to Jungle scene..was brilliant...as if both Abhay n Piya r restless to meet each other..their souls already met in that scene..hw cld Piya enter Dehradun withut meeting her beloved!  n i soo wished...Piya..yes, touch that grnd. 😃 Misha-Tracker-Pia scenes were tooo cute to mention..loved Tracher 4 almost mentioning Abhay's name..wish she had..bt i guess we ll hv to wait! n slowly-2 Piya ll get to knw her past, as she ll get to knw thru Kabir tomm tht she ws in love wid sme1..thn she ll b bck to her detective giri. 😆   But m confused on one thing...did Dobrials knew that Piya met Abhay last in that jungle on that night??? 😕

n tht pendant..i was like..Nahi Piya kisi aur ko ye pendant nahi dena...ye Abhay k pyaar ki nishaani hai.  😃 😳

Awww..Cahru THANK YOU..You always..make my madness..of ABHIYA grow leaps and bounds..🤗...dear..I so so so agree with you..& I am so possessed about that pendant you know..I SO feel happy to see that hanging close to her heart na..aw..you know first thing I saw was that pendant yesterday when she came out of airport..😆..As for your confusion charu..No they dont know for sure what happened..na..they are themselves wondering where did ABHAY disappear..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

hiii...good to see you after loong time...🤗

gosh your love for abhiya is unconditional and irrevocable...i see the same madness that i had seen a few months back...wowww...i just love the way you love abhiya...no matter what happens you will always love them...
lovely post...i am just waiting for piya to come to woods alone and figure out some things...i wanna see how her love breaks through maithli's spell and wakes abhay from his sleep...

Awww..YOU ARE BACK..eh..?? KIRANNI..darling..so missed you yaar..SO nice to see you here again...now dont disappear again hun..??🤗 GOSH ..such sweet words for me..awww..THANK YOU dear..MY MADNESS normally dosent end.and specially with AHBIYA it will never ever end..never felt this desperately crazy for any pair..ever..!! I thrive in passion..& this show thrives in passion..so meri toh lottery nikalgayi..aur uske uparse..VISU ka CHAMATKAR ..ufff..I am totally living drinking ..sleeping eating dreaming ABHIYA & PKYEK these days.!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hemadi I m not very sure..but is it you😲😳...I mean r u the same Hemadi I knew once from Kaajal forum😲😲...I could b wrong here..but my intution too says u r the same..I know this writing and this madness😳😳..I can't b wrong fully😳

I need to confess that I m a silent reader of all your posts in this forum...And if u r the same I m thinking ,then I must say u hv not really lost your touch Hemadi..u still create magic with words😳..

And do u remember me😭...I m the same Jyoti of Kaajal forum😳

Wonderfully written👏😳...its always pleasure reading your posts😳

OMG jyoti .😲.🤗yes yaar..ITS ME..& you have become a moderator eh..?? AWESOME👏.👏⭐️.I have some one to influence..😆 Let me know what all powers you have hun..?? Aw..I AM SO GLAD you are here & you are a silent admirer..GOD BLESS..& its amazing you recognised me..I AM GOING TOTALLY CRAZY WITH ABHIYA..never felt so crazy..!! You seem to be a GEET fan with all those siggy's eh..Good..Keep in touch..& why silent dear..be active here also na..GOSH..I am so happy to see you..here..& meet you after a long time..!!
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..YOU ARE BACK..eh..?? KIRANNI..darling..so missed you yaar..SO nice to see you here again...now dont disappear again hun..??🤗 GOSH ..such sweet words for me..awww..THANK YOU dear..MY MADNESS normally dosent end.and specially with AHBIYA it will never ever end..never felt this desperately crazy for any pair..ever..!! I thrive in passion..& this show thrives in passion..so meri toh lottery nikalgayi..aur uske uparse..VISU ka CHAMATKAR ..ufff..I am totally living drinking ..sleeping eating dreaming ABHIYA & PKYEK these days.!!

i missed you guys too 🤗...ya, i hope to stick around now...it's just i have kinda of lost touch with the show..like not crazy like before..bt it's a good show..so i am still stuck to it...i am hoping this post leap track will be as exciting as the beginning for PKYEK...i am looking forward to it...i am so hoping to see abhay in tomo's epi..and at least some connection between abhay and piya...hopefully drag nahin karenge yeh log...
passion is the main key for abhiya..their love is soo passionate and intense...so it's irresistible..even for me...lolzzz...keep dreaming of abhiya...your love for abhiya is also as as intense and as deep...i always enjoy reading you posts..
since we're talking about intense love..i wrote something yesterday on abhiya after such a long time...just thot of sharing it with you..read it if you have time...you might like it...
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago