anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

On Zee TV's Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani... Jhansi Ki Rani, Rani Lakshmibai (also known as Manu) will lose her father soon. He will be hanged to death by the Britishers. Manu will fight a war against the Britishers to take revenge and will turn out victorious even after such a huge loss.

A source tells us, "Manu's father Moropant Tambe will be caught by the British and they will hang him to death. She will wage a war to take the revenge and will emerge victorious. Irrespective of the trauma she suffers with her father's death she will manage to win this war. But eventually Rani Lakshmibai will die and pass the responsibilities to Choti Rani by handing her the torch. The show was supposed to end on June 3 but will now be pushed till a later date. In all probability it will end sometime before June 16. This is due to the delay in the historical Shobha Somnath Ki which will is said to replace Jhansi Ki Rani."

Shailesh Datar who essays the role of Moropant says, "As per the historical truth that's how Moropant succumbs to death. Though I don't know how the production is planning to do it on our show."

Well for now we do know that it's the end of Moropant on June 1.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Moropant Tambe along wth Tatya Tope were caught and  hanged by the British a few days after Lakshmibai died at gwalior.That's what is the truth.cant say what cv's are planning to do.She had two servants Kashi and Mundar.While Munder died in the war Kashi brought up little Damodar Rao in Indore along with some of his other well wishers 

I love the show.But some facts are missapropriate.I am sure the CV's have done a good research on Rani Lakshmi Bai at each and every point of the show but are intentionally manipulating some facts.why?

Originally posted by: anu93

On Zee TV's Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani... Jhansi Ki Rani, Rani Lakshmibai (also known as Manu) will lose her father soon. He will be hanged to death by the Britishers. Manu will fight a war against the Britishers to take revenge and will turn out victorious even after such a huge loss.

A source tells us, "Manu's father Moropant Tambe will be caught by the British and they will hang him to death. She will wage a war to take the revenge and will emerge victorious. Irrespective of the trauma she suffers with her father's death she will manage to win this war. But eventually Rani Lakshmibai will die and pass the responsibilities to Choti Rani by handing her the torch. The show was supposed to end on June 3 but will now be pushed till a later date. In all probability it will end sometime before June 16. This is due to the delay in the historical Shobha Somnath Ki which will is said to replace Jhansi Ki Rani."

Shailesh Datar who essays the role of Moropant says, "As per the historical truth that's how Moropant succumbs to death. Though I don't know how the production is planning to do it on our show."

Well for now we do know that it's the end of Moropant on June 1.

krj87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tatya guru did not get hanged... he died fighting in battle... Read: Tatya Tope's Operation Red Lotus, book by Parag Tope. http://www.tatyatope.com/ 
anu93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krj87

Tatya guru did not get hanged... he died fighting in battle... Read: Tatya Tope's Operation Red Lotus, book by Parag Tope. http://www.tatyatope.com/ 

Ya I agree...Tatya Tope was killed in battle...
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu93

Ya I agree...Tatya Tope was killed in battle...

Thanks for the information.I did not know earlier thatthe desendents of Tatya Tope have done a thourough reasearch and have come out with the fact that he was not hanged but died in the war
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for sharing
btw who is this choti rani?

anu93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: renuka1997

thnx for sharing

btw who is this choti rani?

Me too wonder the same...lets see what happens
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
from what i read Moropant Tambe was hanged after JKR died,
and Damodar Rao lived and died in Indore (http://akshay-chavan.blogspot.com/2009/09/rani-of-jhansis-descendants-tragic-tale.html )

anu93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

from what i read Moropant Tambe was hanged after JKR died,
and Damodar Rao lived and died in Indore (http://akshay-chavan.blogspot.com/2009/09/rani-of-jhansis-descendants-tragic-tale.html )

Its damn confusing😕...