Saas Bina Sasuraal

Selfish Family (even in real world)

pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I definitely feel that Pashu is very much self-centered man. He only thinks about his failed marriage and feels that because of his failed marriage all women in this world are bad. However, his marriage failed because of him and his MIL. Malti does not seem to apply her brain, she only listens to her mom. However, what about Pashu…he should have supported / adjusted little bit with Malti. He is a psycho person and needs help. He only thinks about his pain…Yes agree Malti's was at fault. But for that why is he blaming each and every person. He even blames trees!!!

I always feel that in marriage if husband compromises / change / adjust 10-15 % then any girl can easily get adjusted in the new family. And their life is very smooth. Even if in laws are not too good, but if husbands is 10-15 supportive, any girl and win over. Why always in-laws (and husbands like Pashu) wants their DIL / wife to adjust 200 %! At times poor girl gets so much into husband's family that she nearly forgets her known family. Below is a real story of my cousin's best friend in NZ. And our old neighbor's daughter in India.

I know a couple in NZ….20 years of their marriage. Couple of years back her mother suddenly passed away in India but she could not go for some reason. After 6 months her dad passed away and she could have easily gone but did not go for simple reason….her husband's family was visiting them from India. As per her husband's advise she felt that now dad died, what is the use of going, instead stay here and take care of relatives. They have come from all the way from India….!!!

OMG……can you believe this!!! Within 6 months, she lost her both parents and she could not go (no visa issue, no job issue, no financial issue…or any logical issue). And above and all she is the eldest sibling with two younger unmarried sisters!!! She went to India 3 times in 2 consecutive years (6 months after both parents death)…..can you guess the reason…..wedding at her in laws place!!! And she is so much proud and excited about going to wedding and wearing new sarees!!

Currently Toasty is also behaving same, she is trying to find faults in her mom or Malti and not ready to accept the fact that Tej's family is wrong. She is educated girl, teacher…she should analyze the whole situation, Pashu –Malti failed marriage…she knows Malti very well. She should help Pashu and Malti…either to separate peacefully or reunion so that other's life is heaven. However, if this happens than Hindi serial will end and CVs do not want that!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pgshah

OMG''can you believe this!!! Within 6 months, she lost her both parents and she could not go (no visa issue, no job issue, no financial issue'or any logical issue). And above and all she is the eldest sibling with two younger unmarried sisters!!! She went to India 3 times in 2 consecutive years (6 months after both parents death)'..can you guess the reason'..wedding at her in laws place!!! And she is so much proud and excited about going to wedding and wearing new sarees!!

if she is happy,then what is problem??if she excited and and proud to attend wedding then nobody should have problem.she has every right to be happy.

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

first i feel sorry for the poor girl, but there are a lot of cases like her and there is nothing those girls can do coz they want to save their marriage. I would say some girls do that coz they want their family to be together others do it coz they are scared financially.

in todays world where we say men and women are equal only applies to those selected lucky couples.

tasha80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

if she is happy,then what is problem??if she excited and and proud to attend wedding then nobody should have problem.she has every right to be happy.

its not about her being happy or sad it how she has adopted their behaviour, consider this if the same were to happen to her husband what would his reaction be " HE WOULD GO to his parents funeral.
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasha80

its not about her being happy or sad it how she has adopted their behaviour, consider this if the same were to happen to her husband what would his reaction be " HE WOULD GO to his parents funeral.

how can we judge??is she adopted there behavior or she not liked her parents enough so she is not attended funeral.

if she forceably stoped from attending funeral then she will be sad.if is she happy and looking like nothing is happened then we should not have any problem with it.just her enjoy life.

death to hote rahate hai in life.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
tasha80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

how can we judge??is she adopted there behavior or she not liked her parents enough so she is not attended funeral.

you right who are we to judge, it can be a case where she did not get along with her parents only pgshah can tell us but in some cases that i have come across there are other woman who are banned to see their parents after marriage and the women would agree now how about that
pgshah thumbnail

its def not a question about being happy or sad or trying to save her own marriage here...but the thing is how can you get so much engrosed into your family and forget parents. 20 years of marriage...you do not need to work on saving it!! yes if it is newly wedded than things are little different.

I feel a girl has equal responsibilty like sons ...she needs to take care of her parents too after marriage. Now aday girls give agni sanskar to thier parents...and there are girls like her who do not want to go for funeral because she feels what is the use!!!

tasha80 thumbnail

its def not a question about being happy or sad or trying to save her own marriage here...but the thing is how can you get so much engrosed into your family and forget parents. 20 years of marriage...you do not need to work on saving it!! yes if it is newly wedded than things are little different.

I feel a girl has equal responsibilty like sons ...she needs to take care of her parents too after marriage. Now aday girls give agni sanskar to thier parents...and there are girls like her who do not want to go for funeral because she feels what is the use!!!

well seems like this girl was hearing what her man was saying instead of using her brains. as i said in todays world you would come across such women who would consider their marriage relationship more then their parents who have gone through hell to raise them.
rajh thumbnail

in 20 years -you have different set of family.i.e-husband ,children,wife etc..

now a days many sons and daughters send there parents to vrudhashrama[old age shelters].but who are we to question them.??

pgshah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasha80

you right who are we to judge, it can be a case where she did not get along with her parents only pgshah can tell us but in some cases that i have come across there are other woman who are banned to see their parents after marriage and the women would agree now how about that

yes I agree...who are we to judge. But just because I know them I did write about them...She got along with her parents nicely. But consider the case that where girls do not get along with thier parents...but how can you miss going to thier funeral. Only difference between her parents in in laws is the status. Parents were middle class - service people. Where as in laws are extermely rich family. And this was arranged marriage and not love marriage.