Mujhe dard ho raha hai Kesar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm only going deep in to the scene because it's mean to be analysed. Every Gulaal-Kesar scene has so much to say. Was it just me or did others feel that when Gulaal said 'Mujhe dard ho raha hai Kesar', she wasn't talking about any physical pain. His ache really got to her in that last sentence he uttered. That's when she really felt a pull but then it got too much for her hence she created the distance. This is why they're soulmates...that tug has always been there.

Neil and Manasi's chemistry is so effortless yet so powerful.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

It was more of a wanting a release from this moment and situation coz it got to the point where Kesar confessed alot more esp in that last sentense, which indicated he wants her - i dont think Gulaal ever thought her and Kesar would ever get to this point even that was mentioned by both, baat yaha tak phochi...

Pain was physically and emotional as well, and we saw it, she became more aware of it when she broke off after what he said and wanting him to let her go which we could see he realised that he might be holding her too tightly

They even avoided looking at one another after that

They share such a deep soulful bond
yup yu r rit it had double meaning.
me also adding smthing yaar kesar-gulaal characters r so deep n complex dat yu hav 2 imagine yurslf in der position 2 exactly knw wat n y dey r behaving a certain way.yu jst cant watch dem n enjoy,yu need to feel.feel da pain,feel da love,feel evn da wrds dey utter...fab acting...hats off 
nw cuming bck 2 da scene my analysis ...
Gulaal..shz crying n truly feeling da pain fr ds guy who she really cares for,who she really loves but completely an unconditional one. 
shez scared too n dats also bringing sm tears in her eyes out of da fear of hearing sm revelations she dznt want to hear ...neva dz she want to hear sch things...
shz crying fr kesar...hz kesar who she loves,hz vasants dream,whoz standing der b4 her drunk,badly shattered vth evrything happening in hz lyf,completely helpless before hz love for gulaal...
den derz kesar...
hz only problem z hz love fr gulaal.ds love z leading him nowhere...he z all alone vth those passionate and intense emotional storms inside him.
well he cannot share dem,he cant reveal dem but at da same tym he cant evn hide dem...he z totally helpless .
ds love has wounded hz soul bt z da only cure too.
very touchy 
dey r so close yet dey r distant
even i can feel the pain
ohmy same thought
when she said that i was like im sure she doesnt mean pshycicallyy
itss deep inside herr
her tear rollingg..
such a beautiful scene
That's an interesting thought but I think Kesar , in his passion was indeed holding her too tightly. Also Gulaal is in denial about Kesar's feelings too so she would've said anything to get out of her predicament.