Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 24th May (Page 2)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

where is shrush and other gang noone around ! I KNOW RIGHT!!! SRUSH DICTHED US. 

coming to the post FANTASTICLOL ! i loved loved loved jamna kaki part OMG he was really scared ROFL ! izzat khatre me thi afterall he is cute and hunk he shouldnt lie there carelessly someone is also waiting for the golden opportunity ! LOL !

and talli the malli is always busy giving him flowers i wonder y ...do boyz love flowers ??...ahem ahem point noted! and i should take personal tution to become crazy phanka ...day before bacha left her in middle of the road and she still searching him still eating his head still talking about their alliance gosh  bacha is really irritated...!!!!DeadDead

so now about albela sajan she really got the shock of her life kesar coming too too close...blush blush...i  gulaal was lost in his eyes at one point ...gulaal totally wanted to hug him she was leaning her face and looking into his eyes and he was looking freakingly hot i know if he hadnt hold her tightly she must have forgotten everything and fallen into his arms or he may have hugged her and walked away may  be  later she would have hated herself for liking itEmbarrassed sigh sigh it didnt happen but sometimes almost hug is better than actual hug...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ARTI, somehow i get the feeling that tumhari nazar uspe kuch zyaada hee gayi aaj. AngryLOL
bachke rahiyo! 

btw, i agree, gul was mesmerised by his presence. aww! so cute!Embarrassed

neil's exclusively mine. only i am allowed to "unwrap" this hot present for myself! LOL 

okay, srush's gonna get me for that explicit statement! ahahaha!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczIncense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
albela sajan...

hmmm, arti, that reminds me of this...

manasi's husband i think... parthiv gohil...
he sung it... beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

no ways i gave my blessings to u still u suspecting me CryCryCry ! i was just enjoying the moment its knida funny how even arguing with him and being offended by his harsh statement she had longiness for him yes it was written in her face  just for a sec but  she was enchanted ...love him or hate him u cant ignore him bacha will not make u do thatLOL

sharneil92prncz

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
ayyo! he's so hot! so many girls have their eyes on him... you can't blame me for being insecure nah! haha! nono...LOL

even if i don't get him, i'll still love you, arti! Embarrassed

yea, neil often has that effect... Embarrassed i would know...LOL

prnczIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

kesar's eyes are eyes of a men who has just fallen in love against his will ...i love the pause he took ...it was like take a deep breath and tell her...but looking into her eyes he forgot what to say ...just ask two questions y r our world  different and y u keep bugging me ...how come she know the answerLOLLOLLOL

Edited by arti07 - 24 May 2011 at 2:10pm

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
he just said what his heart speaks... SmileEmbarrassed

Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
arti baby.. time for me to sleep.. i shall see you tom kay? gnite! SleepyLOLEmbarrassed

i shall have sweet dreams of neil.. ahaha!!!LOL

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ya me going too ! waise bhi noone here !Ouch

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index