Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 24th May

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aaj meri baari!!! πŸ˜ƒ sorry for posting late... was a bit busy.. but now i am here and now we can all discuss more about kesuda!!!

scene 1: kes-gul

today, he didn't want to hear anything that gulaal had to say to him. today, unlike any other day, he wouldn't let gulaal talk. today, his only mission was, to get the question out of him that he didn't have the courage to say out loud, and get the answer out of her for that question. the question being, "why are you still in my thoughts when obviously, our worlds are so apart? why are our worlds apart? our worlds used to be the same before i went to the hostel? what happened now?" 

you know, gulaal kinda got a bit scared when he said he's gonna ask her a lot of questions. the tightening of her throat in that scene is very obvious. and then she replies saying, she doens't know what he wants to ask, but i have a feeling she has an inkling of what he's gonna say, but pushes that thought away cos she thinks its too ridiculous to be true. and then when he pauses for a while, her curiosity rises cos she's gulaal. she's supposed to know everything. 

but i guess she was even scared to know what he wanted to ask. her curiosity, in the end, got the better of her and then, when he finally asks, her pain is so clearly reflected in her eyes. she not only realises her own pain but, gulaal being "his" gulaal, did understand his pain too. and she couldn't say anything to his questions. how could she? i would be spell bound too after seeing him so broken. and as he asks her, "kyun? kyun? kyun?" his grip on her arms gets tighter cos she starts squirming then. 

and kes doesn't even realise he's hurting her cos he held her so tight! he just wants her standing there, answering his question, so that some of his tension would be relieved. man, neil was just epic in that scene. the sudden dawn of realisation struck him and snapped back to his surroundings. man, he was so fixated on her. and then he suddenly lets her go after he realises how strongly he held her. 

that scene reminded me of jodha akbar when akbar lifts jodha up from her shoulders when she touches his feet and then suddenly lets go cos he realised he wasn't even supposed to touch her. 

but kesuda here doesn;t care if he touches her or not. all he want is his gulaal only! all for himself! no one else is allowed to enjoy her company! πŸ˜³ 

coming back to gulaal, she too snaps back to reality and asks him to go back to his room as its late, while she gets her pallu on the top of her head, cos she's now realising that kesar is her husband no matter what she thinks of that ritual.

finally, when kes exits, she closes her door (even the metaphorical door of her heart) and then lets loose all that pain, shock and a whole lot of emotions, but keeps it to herself, as she had always done.

well, i was crying by this time already.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

scene 2: terrace

kesuda is high. even  in all that pain, he plays his "instrument" to be atleast a bit happy, cos of that somewhat joyous music in the background. after seeing this bit of the scene, i now comprehend what the saying "drowning ur sorrows with alcohol" means. it means, to scientifically stimulate ur pleasure centres so that you could be happy when you'd be in pain. he was in such a pathetic state. i felt so bad for him. 

then motabha comes, says a beautiful analogy based on geography of mountains and rivers and how he hints that its time, someone took his responsibilities, while this person kesuda here, tries to hide the fact that he's drunk and i think from his expression you get the feeling that he's praying that motabha goes away so that he doesn't catches him drunk. it was so ironical. motabha's expectations of him and kesar's actions. two clashing universes. if only this baccha had heeded to gul's words and not drink. stupid boy. and then in the end he just sleeps off there only.

and then JK comes in the morning with that "i know everything!" look and he clutches the blanket and esp keeping his chest hidden as if she would rape him or something! it was sooo funny!!!🀣 oh man... JK tends to give off that vibe i think.. haha!!! but i think JK did us viewers a great favour! finally i think kes will demand what's his, and gul and him would be together! πŸ˜³ well hopefully! unless gulaal tries to do something stupid!

scene 3: kesar's room

man, i feel so bad for talli.. but that wouldn't stop me from mocking her... LOL. srush, we shall continue to bad-mouth her πŸ˜† jkjk... i wouldn;t do that always ok... just sometimes if she comes in between kes and gul.. πŸ˜†

the flowers were kind of a good gesture on her part. and kes today made his intentions towards her as clear as the day. i hope she'll stop bugging him from now on. she was very sweet today. she even went to the extent by telling him that she would change herself just to be with kesar cos kesar obviously isn't into her in her present form. i felt really bad for her today.

i think kesar was strangely angry today... for what reason, i dont know! but i think it's partly cos of seeing JK's face instead of gul's face first thing in the morning.. πŸ˜† and then when he smacked his palms together, i thought he slapped her. i got so frightened. just like her. the "whip lash" sound was an awesome effect. other tv serials should learn form these people you know! amazing cinematography!

and the part when he was recalling last night's events about their world revolving around each other, did anyone notice the link between what he just said to talli and what he wants out of gulaal? total irony! man, he's not just against talli buzzing around him. he's against anyone except gulaal fluttering around him. woah. i see possessiveness at a new height today. πŸ˜›

precap: GULAAL IS IN FOR A BUMPY RIDE! motabha should now question her... this is the perfect time for him to gloat... btw, thank god talli's back in reality.. she can now move on...😊

phew! i am done for today.😳 srush.. awaiting your awesome presence! πŸ˜ƒ

Extras: okay, i mentioned this on lennie's AWESOME post.. thought i should share it here too...

his question today was more of an awareness for gulaal than a mere question. it was so heavily loaded. it was a statement of realisation on both parties, it was one of the major issues in the storyline, it was a question that decided their fates from now on.. it was a turning point in this show, and this scene was so important and significant, i wouldn't be able to fathom if the future TRPs would go low.
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shalu ki bachi ab time mila hai !😑😑😑😑 i was waiting and waiting and waitingπŸ₯±

reserved !
sharneil92 thumbnail
sorry yaara! i was studying... and some last min research abt universities.. haha! πŸ˜³ sorry... btw, tell me what you think okay! we shall spam like crazy now! πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Shalini

You said it all and felt it everything in each scene esp the first one as we all loved the first scene, both Gulaal and Kesar's emotions and Kesar on the balcony

I agree with you that Gulaal had an inkling that he was gonna say what she has been thinking but to her its absurd to even go there at the moment but she cant ignore the past moments and things that have happened to how Kesar is towards her and does for her and as you say she needed to know the questions even after he stopped
sharneil92 thumbnail
thank you lennie! coming from you, i guess i did really pay attention to every detail today.

man, their relationship has so many uncountable layers that with every episode each layer is being introduced. no wonder their bond is what we can loosely term as tough love. it's not simple. things are so complicated between them and yet they are so close to each other. its like, i am completely unable to explain what they are. i have no words! πŸ˜Š

wow, one has to be very keen and needs to have an open mind to comprehend their relationship. the ones who express their disagreement in their relationship will have a tough time understanding this bond and we will have a tough time explaining it to them. πŸ˜†

wow, i love this show.😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep i have always said you cant define their bond (its beyond everything), and you need to see it , feel it and 'get' it, and if you do then you will understand it completely- even if you cant put it in words, you will feel it and know what it is and why even though you might not know how to put it across or write it down Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
@lennie: touche! thank you for summarising what i couldn't put across properly. LOL. this show is getting my head muddled up. πŸ˜Š but it's a great show!πŸ‘
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

where is shrush and other gang noone around !

coming to the post FANTASTICπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ! i loved loved loved jamna kaki part OMG he was really scared 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ! izzat khatre me thi afterall he is cute and hunk he shouldnt lie there carelessly someone is also waiting for the golden opportunity ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !

and talli the malli is always busy giving him flowers i wonder y ...do boyz love flowers ??...ahem ahem point noted! and i should take personal tution to become crazy phanka ...day before bacha left her in middle of the road and she still searching him still eating his head still talking about their alliance gosh  bacha is really irritated...!!!!🀒🀒

so now about albela sajan she really got the shock of her life kesar coming too too close...blush blush...i  gulaal was lost in his eyes at one point ...gulaal totally wanted to hug him she was leaning her face and looking into his eyes and he was looking freakingly hot i know if he hadnt hold her tightly she must have forgotten everything and fallen into his arms or he may have hugged her and walked away may  be  later she would have hated herself for liking it😳😳😳😳 sigh sigh it didnt happen but sometimes almost hug is better than actual hug...😳😳😳
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

where is shrush and other gang noone around ! I KNOW RIGHT!!! SRUSH DICTHED US. 

coming to the post FANTASTICπŸ˜† ! i loved loved loved jamna kaki part OMG he was really scared 🀣 ! izzat khatre me thi afterall he is cute and hunk he shouldnt lie there carelessly someone is also waiting for the golden opportunity ! πŸ˜† !

and talli the malli is always busy giving him flowers i wonder y ...do boyz love flowers ??...ahem ahem point noted! and i should take personal tution to become crazy phanka ...day before bacha left her in middle of the road and she still searching him still eating his head still talking about their alliance gosh  bacha is really irritated...!!!!🀒🀒

so now about albela sajan she really got the shock of her life kesar coming too too close...blush blush...i  gulaal was lost in his eyes at one point ...gulaal totally wanted to hug him she was leaning her face and looking into his eyes and he was looking freakingly hot i know if he hadnt hold her tightly she must have forgotten everything and fallen into his arms or he may have hugged her and walked away may  be  later she would have hated herself for liking it😳 sigh sigh it didnt happen but sometimes almost hug is better than actual hug...😳😳😳

ARTI, somehow i get the feeling that tumhari nazar uspe kuch zyaada hee gayi aaj. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
bachke rahiyo! 

btw, i agree, gul was mesmerised by his presence. aww! so cute!😳

neil's exclusively mine. only i am allowed to "unwrap" this hot present for myself! πŸ˜† 

okay, srush's gonna get me for that explicit statement! ahahaha!!!πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
albela sajan...

hmmm, arti, that reminds me of this...

manasi's husband i think... parthiv gohil...
he sung it... beautiful!