yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone πŸ€—

you guys have to bear me till regular updater on tuesday and wednesday signed up πŸ˜³

Note : 

a.No spamming or bashing are allowed...for silent reader's don't forget to press like button.

b.I may or may not do Tomorrow's  Update if i do then will be late since it my last Update for GKD...hope you all understand it thank you πŸ˜³

No more my Bakwass chalo people get ready for today UD with me πŸ˜›

PART I

Episode Starts with Dadaji coming to Jai's room for yesterday new paper 😲 jai trying  to hide it but his efforts goes avail when he heard Dada asking about paper 🀣 then he makes Sarika funny face with black sketch πŸ˜† and gives paper to Dada while he asked jai what's the matter you are reading news paper,joining office that's very good you have change from your proposal to sarika πŸ˜‰ then he leaves while Jai  apologize to sarika pic then he remember he forgot to remove her πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

Back to Sarika home her Dadi says her father what happen if she got admission no one will force her to join college ( Thank god i don't have dadi like u 😑 πŸ˜›πŸ€£) as you promised me before you have to get her married to jai  while her father tries to explain his view but all efforts go vain  then he says let we talk with them once but Dadi cuts him by saying listen you both careful because of her doctor studies this relation shouldn't be not harm then her mom laxmi says atleast let we talk with them once if they don't like studying we will stop and Dadi says i am afraid because two alliance which came before they didn't accept it because of her studies then Sarika comes and says that at Komal's mehendi Jai's mom said she will give me anything i ask and i hope she will accept it.πŸ€”her jiju supports her by saying if they come to know from others then they might get hurt we should try atleast once πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

Back in Jai 's home when Nandu Kaka was bring Dada's tea in hall then Jai elbowed him and tea fell on his paper ( What a trick 🀣 ) so dada couldn't read the news paper and he apologize him then Dada and Dadi leaves from there with Dada saying today there is no luck to read paper πŸ€£πŸ€£  then he heard someone knocking the main door so he went to receive but shocked and stunned to see Sarika Father standing with gifts and News paper in his hand πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ€£ and poor jai was standing  there and thinking that now only i solved one problem and here another is standing readily🀣🀣🀣 then he locked the door then wishes him and says i have to go to work i am leaving now to check the stock and when her father ask about his parents he says no one is in home so tries send him but her father says i have to talk with sarika something which i couldn't talk yesterday then jai asks if it's about sarika topping my family knows it and her father is happy then he tries send him quickly so he takes from there.

PART II

When Jai and Sarika's father was about to leave then his Chachu and Father stops them take them inside and then πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† then Mom too come and talk with them and her father is kinda impressed by them so is Jai's parents and he leaves then back to her her Dadi and Jiju is discussing who will accept her daughter in law to study after wedding then her father comes and say them what happen in home also everyone are happy.

( Must watch father and Daughter Scene πŸ‘  πŸ‘ )

PART III

In Jai room everyone are teasing him after Sarika comes she will manage him while we can take rest and he looks tensed. 

END

NO PRECAP 

Sorry for delay πŸ˜³
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for ur wondrful update ,i missd its end but got it Edited by ridhithakur - 12 years ago
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
thnx for update..it was a nice episode again..
and do u know last part were awseome...really liked sarika and her father's beech ka pyar...

but i hope shadi k baad jai' family maan jaye for sarika's study 😳.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Priya! Will comment more later!