Hey ready for tissue box

pgdn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Iam ready with tissue box because ab Rone ka time hey so keep the tissue ready guys feel bad but kya kare 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...lol i kept one ready by nw itself :-D
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi

Y'day i posted the message to Rehan Syed alias Ranbir in Navya

My question to ranbir

hi ranbir,we saw the promo of may 24th that anant is telling to keep distance with navya so that his parivaar and family he wanted,then why he should romance with navya like this,you please tell to the director dont ruin the serial that ana...nt leaves navya,he want to struggle for the love with his family,he is the boy he doesn't have the courage means why he is doing romance with navya,if this serial going on like this we will stop seeing navya,reply please

he replied to me like this

Rehan Syed as Ranbir
hey yamini ,jst chill..ho sakta hai anant uske ghar walo se ladhe navya k liye..koi kuch bhi nehi keh sakta k age kya hoga...think positive..aisa he hoga...keep watching navya...
Edited by yaminirajan - 12 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tissue kam padenge... ek bedsheet lelooo...
pgdn thumbnail
Thanks ranbir ne aisa kaha wow hope so aisa ho pls director script writer read our msg pls
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha...lol...yeah rone ka tym aa gya...
pgdn thumbnail
Hahhaahaha aba toh tenki bhi full ho jayega navya k ashu se but feel bad for navya I think ab yeah whole week toh navya ka rone ka scene hoga
ananya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally itz gonna rain in mumbai ...😆😆😆... i hope the streets not get overflooded ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†