India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Mona should have spoke up (Page 2)

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Mona is not that old or experience in abuse and insults. Manju is afterall Amba's friend's bahu, Ambaji should have spoken up or told her to shut up..Mona is not responsible for all Gandhi family.

Lots of MIL are horrible and treat their daughter in law like dirt, like Ambaji does, on daily basis. Mother's have to realize that they should treat their DIL like a family member (like their own child) and let go of their sons to form relationship with their wife mother's of sons cannot behave like wife cum mom like Ambaji.

Edited by April2007 - 25 May 2011 at 1:41pm

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

The way Phui, Baa, Amba and Hetal treat Mon..I would leave let alone share my jewellery with this sick family.

Something is very wrong with Mona that she puts up this kind of abuse..for all the love in the world nobody, I mean nobody will put up with this kind of sadistic behaviour. Mona has affluent supportive parents. She should leave Gandhi hell hole and return to her family/ 
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately most of our TV shows tend to show the female lead as the doormat of sassural/MIL, accepting abuses n taunts on a daily basis with a smile as if it's kind of a miraculous medicine to b taken thrice a day before or after food intake LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Actually in reality there are more bahu's and family situations like Hetal then Mona...have couple in our family...lol...LOL...as I say...a DIL can make or break a family...
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Mona should have spoke up when Manju (from PR) was taunting Anu about differentiating between sister and wife. She should have said what she said to Hetal when giving the necklace and at the party right when Manju made the first remark. Why didn't Mona just tell her off by saying that my jewelry is just as much as Hetal's as it is mine. She can wear it when she wants and keep it also. I think that would have shut up Manju. In fact, when Mona says that my mother gave it that was actually very childish. You never say that in front of your in-laws especially when there is someone trying to spark a fire. I don't think Mona really used her brain in that situation. Sometimes just being big hearted is not all you need. You have to start thinking practical and as a daughter-in-law. She could have easily saved her in-laws respect in front of Manju by telling her off in a way that wouldn't even look bad. And another thing, why give your necklace to Hetal when that was the cause of the whole issue? I mean just think, do you really think people like Hetal and Ambaji would even understand such a gesture, they will turn it and twist it. She should have gave it to Anu and told him to sell that one and buy another one for Hetal if she really wanted to be mahan. The whole situation was dumb, and everyone was at fault in my opinion. Manju for butting her nose into something she had nothing to with, Hetal for acting as a baby, Mona for not thinking fast, Ambaji for being egoistic. As for Anu, he had all the right reason to be angry and Karan Clap for being a man. I think both the guys should have just got a necklace for their sisters. Anu should have got one for Hetal and just to slap Ambaji and hetal in the face, Karan should have got one for Mona. If Anu can by it for his sister as its his "duty" then by not Karan, rightWink

I totally agree with you! Karan is the one that should have run off to buy a necklace for Hetal. After all it is his wife. I don't know why Ambaji made such a big deal of Anukalp being the one who had to give her jewellery...that was so stupid. However, I do think that Mona had every right to say that her parents gave her, her jewellery. It's not Mona's fault her parents are rich and they showered her with gifts before her wedding.
Another thing is that Bharti blamed Anukalp for Hetal not having jewellery, but isn't she the one that always tells him to save his money beacuse he is the sole earner. Bharti is such a big hypocrite.
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Actually does anukalp earn 5 lakhs per month? coz ambaji is showing him a diamond set and asking him to bring a necklace similar to it on the spot.. how will he have money?

I mean seriously is anukalp a millionaire to carry a check book with him where ever he goes so that he can fulfill his ambaji's wishes ... i think they dont have any track with them now so they are showing us all this crap. AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index