India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Love - Its complicated!!! (Page 3)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
oh ritz...wot shud i say...ur posts takes my breath away...such an ossam post again...luvd da defination u gave of 'love' (seems lyk sum1 is xperienced)
evn m redi 4 a roller coaster ride...ruthna-manana...nd ol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
really complicated...

rituloveskmh

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
aapllaauuse to uu!
awesome postt
well writteenn.. no. perfectly writteenn!
absoluteelly agrreedd

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey all...
thanks a ton for all those awesome and meaningful comments!!!
I really want to reply to ech one of you but I shall save time!!!Embarrassed
From all the inputs I have recvd, I see that most of you agree to the complications ANYA are developing!Its amusing to see this love tale!
Also, I see that many here are worried a lot for Navya.well, I think thats a part of Love...Woh love hi kya jismei challenges nahi!
I agree to some who think that Anant shud talk it out with Navya before baccking off..but dont you think that he shall feel too guilty to do it!Although I am sure, navya will question him one day why he ios avoiding her! Hope he tackles that question with care...but looking at his earlier personalities, i wud not be surprised if the answer turns out to be.."Mai aisa hi hoo"
OuchWe sure are gonna witness a lot of hardships here, but love finally wins..I believe in it...Anant will fight everything inside him, around him and outside him, and shall come back to the girl whom god has created only for him..
All we need to see is HOW this story unfolds..
And finally, for friends who have missed me, I shall try to remain on the forum as much as I can!Thanks for missing me...Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz

.Juhi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index