Love - Its complicated!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Superb Thread Ritz... πŸ‘They way u have described its amazing... I loved it...⭐️ Even I am eye opener call from babaji was good... but i didnt like d pre-cap πŸ˜”  Anant could have spoke to navya, without talking or sharing he behave strangelyπŸ˜•,  Navya 'll be hurt... 😭
will see how it turns... Hmmm
me too eagerly waiting for roller-coaster rid...
Awesomely written Ritz.

Right now Navya has no idea about what's going on his mind, not that her family would readily accept. She would going through an emotional turmoil! Suddenly she sees that Anant no more wants to talk to her sit beside her or even look at her, she would not be able to take that! 

It wouldn't be an easy ride for both of them. 

Coming to the Ranbir's statement, he sort of challenged Anant to fall in love and Anant did fall and loved the feeling, but since he has to face the reality that is family, he is backing out hurting him and also Navya!

Ritzzz...hi dear, 😊😊where have u been for a while when big thingsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ were happening for Navya... anyways great to see ur back with ur trademark awesome post!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

n guess what, the first thing that stuck me after reading ur post was how our thoughts matched when it came to Ritz talking abt the time she spent with Ranbir...yeah...i was  wondering when ritz told appy that she n ranbir held hands...that too after being in a relationship for so long...n our anya...well, people have different ways of expressing their love!!

well, after yesday's episode,  im super-happy with navya that she stopped herself from giving in to the kiss...she who has gone as far as going to the guys dorm at nite cud manage to stop herself!!
She did not let us down by giving in!!  Im really happy for her, given that she will have one thing less to feel guilty about after Ananth backs off!

as about the bonfire episode betn Anya, yes both of them seemed to forget everything n live in the feelings of that moment...it was out of innocence, but after the realisation, i guess ananth shud have had the courtesy to talk to navya straight rather than backing off the next fine morning...it cud be justified from his viewpoint, but what's the poor girl going to make of it? that he's angry coz she stopped him? the very same guy who left his sisters engagement to get her home, who felt 15 minutes was like 15 hrs is now avoiding her out of the blue! i still have a hope that he will give her some explanation before just backing off, still expect him to be frank with her, especially after knowing that he is the only guy who knows all her secrets...the bonding they shared till now deserved that much respect! todays episode will clear that up...

It shall start with "nowhere" and end with "all ways lead only towards her"😳...this is so nicely worded ...but i want it to happen before the engagement n not after, for ananth breaking the engagement wud again put him in a new light from navya's point of view...then its going to be almost impossible to win her back, knowing how our navya wud never want to be happy by hurting anyone!! If she sees her sister suffering thanks to her bro-in-laws affair thats supposed to come out, then im sure our navi wud definitely empathise more with shagun than ananth!!

what im wondering next is...  how wud things betn the friends change in college after this picnic...after all, Anya r part of the same gang...they have been haning out together ...be it in corridors, canteen or for treats...n what will ananth do to avoid her in class daily?? i think post the picnic, there wud be a new n more serious equation betn all of them at college...worth watching...its going to get pretty serious for sure!

well, u take care n dont vanish for long...😊😊supria

well written...enjoyed reading ur post... what a definition you had given for love...if the love is true it will definitely never die...
a scared Anant might try to avoid Navya...but mentally he will be aching for Navya's presence...Navya on the other hand will be confused and hurt because of Anant's sudden change...

feeling bad for both but still i'm enjoying the fast moving story as it is very close to reality...
wow wow.. very very well written. and ofcourse a brilliant meaningful post...luvd it and am ready for the ride 2... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Cool_priya - 12 years ago
oh ritz...wot shud i say...ur posts takes my breath away...such an ossam post again...luvd da defination u gave of 'love' (seems lyk sum1 is xperienced)
evn m redi 4 a roller coaster ride...ruthna-manana...nd ol...

aapllaauuse to uu!
awesome postt
well writteenn.. no. perfectly writteenn!
absoluteelly agrreedd
Hey all...
thanks a ton for all those awesome and meaningful comments!!!
I really want to reply to ech one of you but I shall save time!!!😳
From all the inputs I have recvd, I see that most of you agree to the complications ANYA are developing!Its amusing to see this love tale!
Also, I see that many here are worried a lot for Navya.well, I think thats a part of Love...Woh love hi kya jismei challenges nahi!
I agree to some who think that Anant shud talk it out with Navya before baccking off..but dont you think that he shall feel too guilty to do it!Although I am sure, navya will question him one day why he ios avoiding her! Hope he tackles that question with care...but looking at his earlier personalities, i wud not be surprised if the answer turns out to be.."Mai aisa hi hoo"
We sure are gonna witness a lot of hardships here, but love finally wins..I believe in it...Anant will fight everything inside him, around him and outside him, and shall come back to the girl whom god has created only for him..
All we need to see is HOW this story unfolds..
And finally, for friends who have missed me, I shall try to remain on the forum as much as I can!Thanks for missing me...😳
Love,
Ritz