Navya

Love - Its complicated!!!

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Stories like "Navya" are classic examples of complicated love tales!😳
Today;s episode was the beginning of the perplex twists the future shall unfold!πŸ˜›
BabaJi's call was an eye-opener for Anant!😲
An eye-opener with various dimensions!πŸ˜ƒ
First side was an introspection of what his and Navya's current feelings were!😳
Second was added as the "paap" side of love..as quoted by Ranbir!
Was it only me who felt that, or did the CVs deliberately give that dialogue to Ranbir😲...to quote the Babaji's version of what the old generation feels "love" to be!! A powerful interaction that was - between Ranbir and Anant!πŸ‘ I just loved the innocence Ranbir spoke about "love" but the interpretation Anant was making!😳

During the kiss session between Anant and Navya, Anant was not thinking about the future, nor was he thinking about the past.😳 He was living that moment as if it were his last. 😳There was only them...and only that moment!😊..and he shall soon understand that "thats what love is all about!"😳
Just like Ritz described...when she is with Ranbir, she does not even know how to think.😳 BTW, I applaud Ranbir's contrl on his feelings..all he did in the long romantic moonlight walk was hold ritzy's hand.😲.woww. thats so cute!😳!Also, loved the line Ritz said...She just goes with the flow!😳
Thats wat love does, ❀️it stops the brain to calculate, and takes you to the land of dreams, where each touch, each hug does not merge into the definition of physical attraction only..😳.coz it's not just a physical attraction, its love for each other for every single thing they do. 😳Every word they say, every step they take, makes the heart skip a beat..😳.Love finally becomes something that will never die. How much ever one tries to stay reasonable with it, it keeps getting complicated!...But it shall NEVER die!😳

If Anant and Navya have felt anything for each other with innocence in their heart, 😳their love shall overpower every allegation, every tradition and every "enforced" upbringing, where the beautiful feeling of love is looked down upon as a crime!
No tradition can make Anant feel that his love was actually a "paap"!!!πŸ₯±
I am glad Babaji called before the kiss happened, coz I was not happy with the intimacy they were developing! πŸ˜•Though, I could understand why it was developing, and I still stick to my belief that even that is a part of love!😳!But it sure was developing without them thinking about wat this feeling was!
Now, after babaji's calls, Anant can start thinking level-headed (the basketball session with anger was the start of his self-awareness) about where he wants to take his relation with Navya!😳
It shall start with "nowhere" and end with "all ways lead only towards her"😳
I await watching him tread this path!!😍 And as he does, we viewers shall watch shagun engagement, Navya's tears, Babaji's enforcements, Friends hatred and fighting his own thoughts and "parvarish"..I am ready for a roller-coaster ride of emotions and drama with Anant...are you??😳

Love,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
an absolutely fab post ritz! so well written it's applaudable πŸ‘
and hmm...i THINK i'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster ride with Anant πŸ˜† i'm just hoping for the best for Anya β€οΈ
rituloveskmh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruxana91

an absolutely fab post ritz! so well written it's applaudable πŸ‘
and hmm...i THINK i'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster ride with Anant πŸ˜† i'm just hoping for the best for Anya β€οΈ

Thanks so much Ruxana...πŸ€—
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Thanks so much Ruxana...πŸ€—

you're welcome hun πŸ˜Š
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
bccl thumbnail
Beautifully written Ritz! Totally agree with 'physical intimacy being a part of love'.  They are an important step to bringing people closer, furthering a relationship.

Keep writing, I am a regular reader of your posts.
Brilliantly written Ritu!
I totally agree with each and every word of yours! 
I love your views and you've put them amazingly! . . . .

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well written ritz...
I just luv ritz-ranbeer relation...it seems more real to me...coz they try 2 know n understand each other,to b wid each other rather than only physical intimacy...acc. to me luv is not only abt physical intimacy...itz abt feelingz n emotionz...and ritz-ranbeer is a very gud example...
In anya case...i just feel tht they hav to know each other n then cme closer...nd anant is too confusing to me lol...navya iz so innocent...but still anant iz a mystery to b solved 4 her too...(just my pov ..sorry if i hurt any1 out ther)...

~aish
rituloveskmh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bccl

Beautifully written Ritz! Totally agree with 'physical intimacy being a part of love'.  They are an important step to bringing people closer, furthering a relationship.

Keep writing, I am a regular reader of your posts.

Thanks hun...exactly my point..there have been many friends of mine on this forum who feel that AnYa shd not get intimate..its not abt that, its abt getting intimate along with standing for each other! If you know that this is the person you wanna spend your life with, I dont think that coming closer physically isa any kinda crime!!😳But in Anya's case, the confidence of being with each other forever is missing!And thats why they need to halt and think abt where their relationship is going before coming close!😳
rituloveskmh thumbnail
@Sharmila...thanks so much sweetz for liking my post!
@Aish...I agree with ay...Ritz-Ranbir are surely a great couple..actually, they are a catalyst for ANYA...they will always play a very important role in ANYA;s life...to make them understand wat love means!And abt Anant, yep, his character surely has been drafted with lots of variations!Guess we need to start accepting him the way he is!😳
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rituloveskmh

Stories like "Navya" are classic examples of complicated love tales!😳
Today;s episode was the beginning of the perplex twists the future shall unfold!πŸ˜›
BabaJi's call was an eye-opener for Anant!😲
An eye-opener with various dimensions!πŸ˜ƒ
First side was an introspection of what his and Navya's current feelings were!😳
Second was added as the "paap" side of love..as quoted by Ranbir!
Was it only me who felt that, or did the CVs deliberately give that dialogue to Ranbir😲...to quote the Babaji's version of what the old generation feels "love" to be!! A powerful interaction that was - between Ranbir and Anant!πŸ‘ I just loved the innocence Ranbir spoke about "love" but the interpretation Anant was making!😳

During the kiss session between Anant and Navya, Anant was not thinking about the future, nor was he thinking about the past.😳 He was living that moment as if it were his last. 😳There was only them...and only that moment!😊..and he shall soon understand that "thats what love is all about!"😳
Just like Ritz described...when she is with Ranbir, she does not even know how to think.😳 BTW, I applaud Ranbir's contrl on his feelings..all he did in the long romantic moonlight walk was hold ritzy's hand.😲.woww. thats so cute!😳!Also, loved the line Ritz said...She just goes with the flow!😳
Thats wat love does, ❀️it stops the brain to calculate, and takes you to the land of dreams, where each touch, each hug does not merge into the definition of physical attraction only..😳.coz it's not just a physical attraction, its love for each other for every single thing they do. 😳Every word they say, every step they take, makes the heart skip a beat..😳.Love finally becomes something that will never die. How much ever one tries to stay reasonable with it, it keeps getting complicated!...But it shall NEVER die!😳

If Anant and Navya have felt anything for each other with innocence in their heart, 😳their love shall overpower every allegation, every tradition and every "enforced" upbringing, where the beautiful feeling of love is looked down upon as a crime!
No tradition can make Anant feel that his love was actually a "paap"!!!πŸ₯±
I am glad Babaji called before the kiss happened, coz I was not happy with the intimacy they were developing! πŸ˜•Though, I could understand why it was developing, and I still stick to my belief that even that is a part of love!😳!But it sure was developing without them thinking about wat this feeling was!
Now, after babaji's calls, Anant can start thinking level-headed (the basketball session with anger was the start of his self-awareness) about where he wants to take his relation with Navya!😳
It shall start with "nowhere" and end with "all ways lead only towards her"😳
I await watching him tread this path!!😍 And as he does, we viewers shall watch shagun engagement, Navya's tears, Babaji's enforcements, Friends hatred and fighting his own thoughts and "parvarish"..I am ready for a roller-coaster ride of emotions and drama with Anant...are you??😳

Love,
Ritz

Amazing amazing amzing post , I agree with each and every word.πŸ‘