Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Written Update 24 May 2011:Shanak & Lifts

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1

The episode starts with Shaan and Khanak terrified to see the little boy at the window. The boy speaks up and says "What happened Uncle? Have you seen a ghost?" Shaan realizes that the kid id real and not a ghost. He says that he was kidding about the ghost and here he thought a real one had come! Khanak glares at him. Shaan feels relieved. Shaan asks the boy why he is outside at this time of the night and where are his parents. The boy says he lives with his Mami and Aya and he was playing with his puppy which got lost (OMG I was playing with a puppy 3 days ago I miss him )๐Ÿ˜ญ . Khanak asks what a puppy is! Shaan says it is a "Kutta" and then correcs himself and says he means a "Kuttay ka Pilla" (LMAO isn't that a gaali?! LOL OMG Shaan abused!! :O :O)  Khanak tells Shaan to do something for the poor kid who lost his puppy. Shaan said that someone should do something for HIM since whenever he is in a romantic mood someone or the other comes and interrupts! (Dude I really do agree with you here! But like I said you still manage to do a lot of romance so stop complaining!)  Shaan gets off the car reluctantly and goes up to the kid. Khanak gets off too. 

Shaan asks the kid his name and introduces himself and Khanak. The kid says his name is Rahul (nahiii EK aur Rahul!๐Ÿคข Cvs please don't make me hate the kid! You could have name him Rohit, Rohan, Ronni, Robby ANYTHING!!๐Ÿคข) Shaan says that he has a friend called Rahul and so now he has 2 friends with the same name! (Blehhh friend yea right!) The kid says that he has not made Shaan his friend. Khanak laughs. Shaan tells the kid to go and play with his puppy till he plays with Khanak! (lmao and you expect the kid to NOT underdtand what you mean by "play"? lol๐Ÿ˜†) The kid leaves and Shaan gives Khanak a side hug very tightly. The kid comes back :O and says he will not leave until Shanak tell him what they were up to! (aray! What a nosy kid! I was definitely not this nosy when I was his age!) Shanak get embarrassed and Khanak says that Shaan (Gunda) was worrying her. The kid tells Shaan that if he worries aunty or comes close to her he will ask his puppy to bite him as she is now in his team. Khanak gets happy. Shaan tells Khanak that she is becoming a kid with the kid. Khanak says she is in Rahul's team (aand the words sound like torture to the ears---Rahul ----Team---blehh) shaan looks on half annoyed half amused.

Khushboo and Rahul are still stuck in the lift in a horrible state (I feel bad for them! ) They try to open the lift from the top and in the attempt both fall. Khushboo creates a racket and hits Akshay that it is because of him that she fell. Akshay defends himself. Khushboo then tells Akshay that now it has been proven that he wants to kill her! (Huh? Where did this come up from yaar! LOL) she asks the lady's name who Akshay wants to kill Khusboo for, if she is prettier than her etc etc. Akshay is going really mad listening to all of this (LOL there is only So much a guy can tolerate before he blasts off!)๐Ÿ˜†and sure enough Akshay yells at Khushboo to shut up and of she opens her mouth he will seriously kill her! He gestures towards her throat as he says it lol. Khushboo puts her finger on her lips and sits in the side. She seems scared by Akshays sudden outburst lol.

Part 2

Khanak is playing with the kid while Shaan is getting really frustrated (aka horny lmao). He walks from here to there looking at them. He then comes up to them and asks Rahul if he is having fun playing this game and Rahul agrees. He suggests Hide and Seek to Rahul and says that he should go and hide. Rahul gets excited and leaves and Shaan is happy but then Rahul comes back and says that since there is only one Den, Khanak aunty should hide with him too. Khanak turns to leave too but Shaan grabs her wrist (in a very Hot way lol) whispers to her that she is going nowhere! Shaan says this is a new type of hide and Seek which has 2 Dens since it is dark(that is such a lame logic!). The kid turns to leave but then comes back again and scolds Shaan for holding Khanak's hand. Shaan immediately leaves her hand and Khanak smiles. The kid makes Shaan promise not to go close to Khanak. (Aray! Zabardasti hain kya!) The kid finally leaves ( and finally gives Beeni the chance to update the scene of the day!)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shaan grabs Khanak immediately by the waist while Khanak protests and takes her to the side (drags her infact as she resists) He pins her to the wall and his hand is on her bare waist! ( I wish he was caressing it but lets just get happy with this for now lol) he blocks her completely and tells her that it is only him and her now and no drama of hers will work now. Their stomachs are like half an inch away from each other. Their thighs have no distance between them whatsoever. Khanak's stomach looks hot in the dark too. He caresses her cheek and she closes her eyes fully ready for a kiss from Shaan. Shaan comes really close. His fingers trail down to her chin. She blushes and looks down. He smiles. Their noses are one inch away๐Ÿ˜ณ. Shaan slants his face to kiss Khanak and just then the kid pushes him away (WT %$#%$^%^!! I knew it!! URGHHH!!) and says that he had TOLD shaan not to come close to Khanak and worry her. Shaan asks Khanak if he worries her, he seems very annoyed. Khanak tells the kid that Shaan is not that bad. The kid says he thought she said Shaan was a gunda. Khanak agrees to the gunda part while Shaan smiles naughtily. Khanak tells the kid that Shaan should be given a chance to make himself better. (which means in other words she wants to allow shaan to smootch her lol) Shaan tells the kid to go and hide for real and not come out. The kid refuses and says he wants to listen to a story. Shanak look at each other in wonder.

The kid sits on the car and Shaan and Khanak are on either sides of the car. Shaan starts with his story of a princess who lived in a small village. When she used to laugh the whole world laughed with her. He looks at Khanak while he says this and Khanak blushes and feels shy.  And when she was sad flowers would die. Shaan says that one day a Prince went to the village. Khanak says that the Prince met the Princess, the prince who was one in a million. And then the princess gave the Prince her heart. Shaan says that the Prince gave all his dreams to his Princess. Finally the kid goes to sleep on the bumper of the car.

Shaan feels relieved and tells Khanak to put him in the car so that they can continue from where they left. (yes please I agree with Shaan here! Put Rahul in the car and gag him and tie him lol kidding)๐Ÿ˜† Khanak says he will wake up if she does that. Shaan comes closer to her grabs her hands and tells her to try. She says no. Shaan says Try. She says he will wake up (Ub you guys will create such a racket toh he WILL wake! Urghhh no sense at all! Don't know the first rule of romance aur romance karnay chalay!) ๐Ÿ˜ฒThe kid wakes up! (I knew it! ) and says he wants to go home. The kid says he lives on the 10th floor. Shaan complains about the whole world wanting to separate Shanak. They leave to drop the kid at his house.

Part 3

Madhvi and Sunil are coming down the stairs and are exhausted. M says that Sunil has become really old and fat and to control the Mithai that he has. Sunil yells at Madhvi and says that she should kill him. He says think of Akshay and Khushboo who are stuck in the lift.

Akshay tells Khushboo to say something and asks why she is so quiet. Khushboo says that he is the one who told her to be quiet. Akshay tells her that his brain is used to her buk buk hence she should keep talking lol. Khushboo asks what she should say. Akshay says, after much thought that she should YELL! Yell for help. She gets really happy and says that she is a pro at yelling. She readies herself and fusses over getting ready. (LMAO what is she doing>?)Akshay asks what she is up to. She says she is getting ready to which Akshay says she has to yell not dance! (LMAO I imagined Khushboo doing a Kathak in the lift lol)๐Ÿ˜† She fixes her hair and breathes deeply and yells "Bachaaaooo"! The yell reaches Sunil and Madhvi's ears and they assume both are safe in the lift.

Shanak and the kid are climbing the stairs and the kid asks Shaan to take him in his "Godee" that  is lift him up(I'd rather he take Khanak in his godee but whatever hmph!) He butters Shaan that he is very sweet when Shaan refuses. The kid says he will gift Shaan something if he does. Shaan gets excited and says he wants his gift first ( Tobah Shaan! You're such a kid!) The kid says No he wants him to lift him first! They fight like kids (lol they ARE kids) Finally the kid gives in and hands Shaan a Stapler? Shaan gets confused. LMAO nooo the kid gives him a Fuse!!! (Haha that so looked like a stapler! God!) ๐Ÿ˜†Shaan asks the kid where he found it. The kid says that he found it when he was looking for his puppy. Shaan scold shim for giving it after they have climbed 5 floors. He says he needs to put the Fuse in the Control Room downstairs and asks Khanak to take the kid upstairs (LOL what happened to the godee deal?)

Part 4

Madhvi and Sunil are running downstairs and have no luck finding where Khushboo and Akshay are stuck. Suddenly they hear Khushboo yelling to save her or she will die. Akshay reminds her that he is with her too lol at which Khushboo says to save THEM LOL. Finally the electricy comes back as Khanak joins Madhvi and Sunil. Both come out of the lift bickering. Khushboo thanks Dad (LOL whyyy is she thanking Sunil! Hero toh Shaan hain! LOL) Khushboo says that she would have died in the lift and accuse Akshay of infidelity. Khanak sympathises with Khushboo. Just then Shaan makes a heroic cool entry as the lift door opens. Sunil laughs and says that everyone had a nice time as a result of the electricity going. Khushboo creates another tantrum and talks about Akshay's "affair" lol. Shaan says that his experience was highly romantic and asks Khanak to confirm. Khanak blushes and gets shy. The family looks at her happily. Shaan feels proud! (Kya proud! You didn't even get to kiss her! ) Sunil asks to call the lift and everyone says NO to the lift! (Lol enough of lift for 2 days! Enough to last ME a life time atleast!  LOl)

Precap

Shaan is standing by the window really worried. He sits on the bed and Khanak looks on really worried. He says that he cannot believe it that his father ----- and then he stops. (What? What happened to his father?!! :O WHATTT?!) Khanak sits with him and says she is sure nothing is wring with Sunil! (What is happening!!)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Next Scene

Shaan and Aksahy are sitting together on the bed while Khanak and khushboo are standing. Shaan tells Akshay that Madhvi will live with him when Sunil goes away. Akshay tells Shaan that she will lie with him since Shaan is too young to handle her responsibility. Shaan says he is not young and was always Mum's favourite while Akshay was Dad's favourite. Akshay says that Shaan is trying to steal his mom from him. (Okay I will NOT react to this scene! I will just take a deep breath and wait and watch! Pheww) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Beeni!!!!

I loved reading it!!!

u seem tired baby...from next monday I can do the updates!
tofeeees thumbnail
Thanks Rooj! Yes that would be great! From next week monday is all yours lol! I shall only do Tuesdays then :) I'm not tired though :)
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeees

Part 1

The episode starts with Shaan and Khanak terrified to see the little boy at the window. The boy speaks up and says "What happened Uncle? Have you seen a ghost?" Shaan realizes that the kid id real and not a ghost. He says that he was kidding about the ghost and here he thought a real one had come! Khanak glares at him. Shaan feels relieved. Shaan asks the boy why he is outside at this time of the night and where are his parents. The boy says he lives with his Mami and Aya and he was playing with his puppy which got lost (OMG I was playing with a puppy 3 days ago I miss him )๐Ÿ˜ญ . Khanak asks what a puppy is! Shaan says it is a "Kutta" and then correcs himself and says he means a "Kuttay ka Pilla" (LMAO isn't that a gaali?! LOL OMG Shaan abused!! :O :O)  Khanak tells Shaan to do something for the poor kid who lost his puppy. Shaan said that someone should do something for HIM since whenever he is in a romantic mood someone or the other comes and interrupts! (Dude I really do agree with you here! But like I said you still manage to do a lot of romance so stop complaining!)  Shaan gets off the car reluctantly and goes up to the kid. Khanak gets off too. 

Shaan asks the kid his name and introduces himself and Khanak. The kid says his name is Rahul (nahiii EK aur Rahul!๐Ÿคข Cvs please don't make me hate the kid! You could have name him Rohit, Rohan, Ronni, Robby ANYTHING!!๐Ÿคข) Shaan says that he has a friend called Rahul and so now he has 2 friends with the same name! (Blehhh friend yea right!) The kid says that he has not made Shaan his friend. Khanak laughs. Shaan tells the kid to go and play with his puppy till he plays with Khanak! (lmao and you expect the kid to NOT underdtand what you mean by "play"? lol๐Ÿ˜†) The kid leaves and Shaan gives Khanak a side hug very tightly. The kid comes back :O and says he will not leave until Shanak tell him what they were up to! (aray! What a nosy kid! I was definitely not this nosy when I was his age!) Shanak get embarrassed and Khanak says that Shaan (Gunda) was worrying her. The kid tells Shaan that if he worries aunty or comes close to her he will ask his puppy to bite him as she is now in his team. Khanak gets happy. Shaan tells Khanak that she is becoming a kid with the kid. Khanak says she is in Rahul's team (aand the words sound like torture to the ears---Rahul ----Team---blehh) shaan looks on half annoyed half amused.

Khushboo and Rahul are still stuck in the lift in a horrible state (I feel bad for them! ) They try to open the lift from the top and in the attempt both fall. Khushboo creates a racket and hits Akshay that it is because of him that she fell. Akshay defends himself. Khushboo then tells Akshay that now it has been proven that he wants to kill her! (Huh? Where did this come up from yaar! LOL) she asks the lady's name who Akshay wants to kill Khusboo for, if she is prettier than her etc etc. Akshay is going really mad listening to all of this (LOL there is only So much a guy can tolerate before he blasts off!)๐Ÿ˜†and sure enough Akshay yells at Khushboo to shut up and of she opens her mouth he will seriously kill her! He gestures towards her throat as he says it lol. Khushboo puts her finger on her lips and sits in the side. She seems scared by Akshays sudden outburst lol.

Part 2

Khanak is playing with the kid while Shaan is getting really frustrated (aka horny lmao). He walks from here to there looking at them. He then comes up to them and asks Rahul if he is having fun playing this game and Rahul agrees. He suggests Hide and Seek to Rahul and says that he should go and hide. Rahul gets excited and leaves and Shaan is happy but then Rahul comes back and says that since there is only one Den, Khanak aunty should hide with him too. Khanak turns to leave too but Shaan grabs her wrist (in a very Hot way lol) whispers to her that she is going nowhere! Shaan says this is a new type of hide and Seek which has 2 Dens since it is dark(that is such a lame logic!). The kid turns to leave but then comes back again and scolds Shaan for holding Khanak's hand. Shaan immediately leaves her hand and Khanak smiles. The kid makes Shaan promise not to go close to Khanak. (Aray! Zabardasti hain kya!) The kid finally leaves ( and finally gives Beeni the chance to update the scene of the day!)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shaan grabs Khanak immediately by the waist while Khanak protests and takes her to the side (drags her infact as she resists) He pins her to the wall and his hand is on her bare waist! ( I wish he was caressing it but lets just get happy with this for now lol) he blocks her completely and tells her that it is only him and her now and no drama of hers will work now. Their stomachs are like half an inch away from each other. Their thighs have no distance between them whatsoever. Khanak's stomach looks hot in the dark too. He caresses her cheek and she closes her eyes fully ready for a kiss from Shaan. Shaan comes really close. His fingers trail down to her chin. She blushes and looks down. He smiles. Their noses are one inch away๐Ÿ˜ณ. Shaan slants his face to kiss Khanak and just then the kid pushes him away (WT %$#%$^%^!! I knew it!! URGHHH!!) and says that he had TOLD shaan not to come close to Khanak and worry her. Shaan asks Khanak if he worries her, he seems very annoyed. Khanak tells the kid that Shaan is not that bad. The kid says he thought she said Shaan was a gunda. Khanak agrees to the gunda part while Shaan smiles naughtily. Khanak tells the kid that Shaan should be given a chance to make himself better. (which means in other words she wants to allow shaan to smootch her lol) Shaan tells the kid to go and hide for real and not come out. The kid refuses and says he wants to listen to a story. Shanak look at each other in wonder.

The kid sits on the car and Shaan and Khanak are on either sides of the car. Shaan starts with his story of a princess who lived in a small village. When she used to laugh the whole world laughed with her. He looks at Khanak while he says this and Khanak blushes and feels shy.  And when she was sad flowers would die. Shaan says that one day a Prince went to the village. Khanak says that the Prince met the Princess, the prince who was one in a million. And then the princess gave the Prince her heart. Shaan says that the Prince gave all his dreams to his Princess. Finally the kid goes to sleep on the bumper of the car.

Shaan feels relieved and tells Khanak to put him in the car so that they can continue from where they left. (yes please I agree with Shaan here! Put Rahul in the car and gag him and tie him lol kidding)๐Ÿ˜† Khanak says he will wake up if she does that. Shaan comes closer to her grabs her hands and tells her to try. She says no. Shaan says Try. She says he will wake up (Ub you guys will create such a racket toh he WILL wake! Urghhh no sense at all! Don't know the first rule of romance aur romance karnay chalay!) ๐Ÿ˜ฒThe kid wakes up! (I knew it! ) and says he wants to go home. The kid says he lives on the 10th floor. Shaan complains about the whole world wanting to separate Shanak. They leave to drop the kid at his house.

Part 3

Madhvi and Sunil are coming down the stairs and are exhausted. M says that Sunil has become really old and fat and to control the Mithai that he has. Sunil yells at Madhvi and says that she should kill him. He says think of Akshay and Khushboo who are stuck in the lift.

Akshay tells Khushboo to say something and asks why she is so quiet. Khushboo says that he is the one who told her to be quiet. Akshay tells her that his brain is used to her buk buk hence she should keep talking lol. Khushboo asks what she should say. Akshay says, after much thought that she should YELL! Yell for help. She gets really happy and says that she is a pro at yelling. She readies herself and fusses over getting ready. (LMAO what is she doing>?)Akshay asks what she is up to. She says she is getting ready to which Akshay says she has to yell not dance! (LMAO I imagined Khushboo doing a Kathak in the lift lol)๐Ÿ˜† She fixes her hair and breathes deeply and yells "Bachaaaooo"! The yell reaches Sunil and Madhvi's ears and they assume both are safe in the lift.

Shanak and the kid are climbing the stairs and the kid asks Shaan to take him in his "Godee" that  is lift him up(I'd rather he take Khanak in his godee but whatever hmph!) He butters Shaan that he is very sweet when Shaan refuses. The kid says he will gift Shaan something if he does. Shaan gets excited and says he wants his gift first ( Tobah Shaan! You're such a kid!) The kid says No he wants him to lift him first! They fight like kids (lol they ARE kids) Finally the kid gives in and hands Shaan a Stapler? Shaan gets confused. LMAO nooo the kid gives him a Fuse!!! (Haha that so looked like a stapler! God!) ๐Ÿ˜†Shaan asks the kid where he found it. The kid says that he found it when he was looking for his puppy. Shaan scold shim for giving it after they have climbed 5 floors. He says he needs to put the Fuse in the Control Room downstairs and asks Khanak to take the kid upstairs (LOL what happened to the godee deal?)

Part 4

Madhvi and Sunil are running downstairs and have no luck finding where Khushboo and Akshay are stuck. Suddenly they hear Khushboo yelling to save her or she will die. Akshay reminds her that he is with her too lol at which Khushboo says to save THEM LOL. Finally the electricy comes back as Khanak joins Madhvi and Sunil. Both come out of the lift bickering. Khushboo thanks Dad (LOL whyyy is she thanking Sunil! Hero toh Shaan hain! LOL) Khushboo says that she would have died in the lift and accuse Akshay of infidelity. Khanak sympathises with Khushboo. Just then Shaan makes a heroic cool entry as the lift door opens. Sunil laughs and says that everyone had a nice time as a result of the electricity going. Khushboo creates another tantrum and talks about Akshay's "affair" lol. Shaan says that his experience was highly romantic and asks Khanak to confirm. Khanak blushes and gets shy. The family looks at her happily. Shaan feels proud! (Kya proud! You didn't even get to kiss her! ) Sunil asks to call the lift and everyone says NO to the lift! (Lol enough of lift for 2 days! Enough to last ME a life time atleast!  LOl)

Precap

Shaan is standing by the window really worried. He sits on the bed and Khanak looks on really worried. He says that he cannot believe it that his father ----- and then he stops. (What? What happened to his father?!! :O WHATTT?!) Khanak sits with him and says she is sure nothing is wring with Sunil! (What is happening!!)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Next Scene

Shaan and Aksahy are sitting together on the bed while Khanak and khushboo are standing. Shaan tells Akshay that Madhvi will live with him when Sunil goes away. Akshay tells Shaan that she will lie with him since Shaan is too young to handle her responsibility. Shaan says he is not young and was always Mum's favourite while Akshay was Dad's favourite. Akshay says that Shaan is trying to steal his mom from him. (Okay I will NOT react to this scene! I will just take a deep breath and wait and watch! Pheww) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

beeni lagta hai..rahul tujhe bohot pasand hai..Akki ko bhi rahul bana diya..i didnt know there is a Rahul ki deewani among us...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...thanks 4 this hillarious update...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just logged in to check your update darling !!!

Lmaooo...what a read ...once again...fultoo Dhamakaaa !!!

Reading your Written Update too is addiction !!!

I miss DD and I miss RBO Express !!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot Beeniii

Good neend !!! muahhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tofeeees thumbnail
LOL Navs that was funny! i will let it be and not edit it! Haha people will get amused! lmao! They had to name the kid Rahul!!! Are all teh names in the world gone?! urghh
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Rooj! Yes that would be great! From next week monday is all yours lol! I shall only do Tuesdays then :) I'm not tired though :)

lol watever u look tired to me...hahahahahahaha
 and monday im doing it then! woo hoo!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL Navs that was funny! i will let it be and not edit it! Haha people will get amused! lmao! They had to name the kid Rahul!!! Are all teh names in the world gone?! urghh

are main to rajen ko bhul hi gayi thi (thank god)...lekin iss naam ne phirse mujhe dara diya...lmao
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love readin ur updates...

descriptions on romantic sceenes r jus the best...
wow...!!!!!!!!!!
wowest...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha binz hilarious update yaar maja aa gay but rahul and khuboo...kiko bachre akki ki jagh use de rahi ahin awsome taht rahul name irks me ...why my getting the ffeling the kid will be back agin๐Ÿคฃ Edited by krock - 12 years ago