India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

iam confused

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Arey maan...he intends to do one thing and he finally ends in doing other thing...D'oh

1. During outhouse episodes maan thought...that he will make geet to leave the out house at any cost...but he finally he only left the outhouse Ouch

2. After that he decided that he will make geet confess her feelings...but there also instead of making geet confess her feelings...he himself confessed his feelings to geet Ouch

3. during fake engagement...it was his idea to make geet confees her feelings...it ended in real engagement

4. during their first misunderstanding ...he challenged geet...that he will see how geet will survive without his help...he then brought IP...to trouble geet...nothing like that happened and at end he himself told geet to join his officeOuch

5. After marraige he was maintaining distance from geet to save her...but unfortunately that too ended in a totally different way...Ouch

6. when dev entered maan himself said that no one can come between maan and geet...and he allowed dev to stay...but finally it ended in maan insulting geetOuch

7. now also he wants beeji's family to accept him whole heartedly...for that he told dev to act as maan...right from that day i was confused...how maan is going to convince beeji's family as balwanth singh...after that maan did nothing to restore his image infront of beeji's family...even as balwanth...

so my question was why did maan asked dev to act like maan?

for this today i got answer when i was watching old episodes...

maan plans always backfires and end up in another thing...so this plan of his was also like the previous ones...Confused

the only plan in which he was successful was wooing geet...other than business affairsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredgafulu14

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top