Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Love Ankita just the way she is .With make up and without makeup  ..I am so happy she is being  talked about in big magazines  for her looks ..Obviously if someone is doing  well there will be people who will go after them ..It's a sign of growing popularity ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow she is surely drop dead gorgeous!πŸ˜›
About the make-up thing, i must say that make up indeed make wonders on Anki but the girls is naturally very pretty with very refined features make up just make these shine. Besides even Anki said once that make up makes her look stunning in an award function. Honest AnkiπŸ‘. It is true she looks very tired without it, who wudn't after spending 10 - 12 hours shooting , other commitments n sleeping only 3-4 hours...

citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is all Neha after Anki πŸ˜‰
Or is it the TOI Neha who has opened an account here πŸ˜›

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: citrusy

Why is all Neha after Anki πŸ˜‰

Or is it the TOI Neha who has opened an account here πŸ˜›

omg πŸ˜†...so true TOI has followed our dear Anki here too...
kamalinee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow she looks great in modern clothesπŸ˜ƒ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neha_2011

ankita is damn boring actress...she is the only which looks better only on makeup and without makeup she is the the worst...

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

If u dont like ankita then thats fine thats ur POV but their was no need to pass a nasty comment and waste ur time here.

I have seen ankita's pics without makeup too and for me she is a beauty with or without makeup, more than that she is a beauty by heart. Such a genuine girl.
She has got very nice feauture's , thats y even a minimal make up makes wonders on her as she is a natural beauty. Make up just shines her beauty.

And Ankita is termed most beautifull not only by her fans but also by People's magazine and she deserves it.

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Ankita is one of the few actors who dared to work with minimum make up as her character demanded.. There was a time when people said serial actors will eat, sleep, cry and even die with make up which was  very correct. But Ankita was different... She tried not only with less make up but also with no jewellery and few sarees.. But for me she looked good everyday without any make up.. I love her in anyway with without.. I like her as a person as she is very genuine and does not hide anything..
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anki luk damn gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_2011

i am just telling my pov.. because she really looks weird without makeup..

yaha bhi neha agai...
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

@neha-2011 dear😊.If .Ankita is damn boring actress...and the worst without make-up as you said...well @neha who is without make upπŸ‘πŸΌ 😊 Why so   interest with a boring actress...I have just a small request  not to loose your time dear...to put a comment here...
you have better things to do in your life...i think..πŸ˜‰

right...ya neha tell me who actrees r wthout make up...even aishwariyan and katrina also do make up...or ankita to buht minor makeup krti hai...πŸ˜ƒ