tfs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing. Anki looks stunning๐Ÿ˜
neha_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ankita is damn boring actress...she is the only which looks better only on makeup and without makeup she is the the worst...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_2011

ankita is damn boring actress...she is the only which looks better only on makeup and without makeup she is the the worst...

@neha-2011 dear๐Ÿ˜Š.If .Ankita is damn boring actress...and the worst without make-up as you said...well @neha who is without make up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š Why so   interest with a boring actress...I have just a small request  not to loose your time dear...to put a comment here...
you have better things to do in your life...i think..๐Ÿ˜‰
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@neha, I hope you don't feel offended by my post but I don't think we should bash the actors on the forum as it may offend some members and Ankita fans. As Thanee said, if you didn't like Ankita and thought she is a bad actress maybe you would probably have something else to do, again if I have offended you in any way dear, I apologize๐Ÿ˜Š
neha_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am just telling my pov.. because she really looks weird without makeup..Edited by neha_2011 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Ankita is looking stunning...
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i am just telling my pov.. because she really looks weird without makeup..

Girl, everyone looks weird without make-up! thats the 'beauty' of make-up and thats why it is called "MAKE-UP" (not shouting here) lol. if you take close note of the meaning of the word, then it would make a lot more sense to you. The idea of 'make-up' is to maaakee yourself look different, and in most cases, better different or worse, its up to the whole 'make-up' concept. When you are doing drama, you apply make-up accordingly. whether you are doing a ghost makeup or whether you are pretending to get cut, you are always in touch with make-up, whenever you are doing a drama, act, theater or serials. When we go out of the house, as in go out, we put makeup, right? why do we do that? Why can't we go to a party, or a get together, or a wedding without makeup? I'm sure you put makeup on when you go to invitations, don't you? Would I tell you then, "neha, I think you look ugly without makeup?" That would mean, I am calling you ugly, as in to your normal self! That wouldn't make any sense, would it? eheh..

My point here is, our normal selves, usual selves, we dont apply makeup on a daily basis, as much as the actors and actresses have to do. We are just being us. But when you are presenting yourself on camera, to a large audience you have to put makeup on to look better, and presentable. Its kind of like the norm there. You are not being yourself, you are portraying someone else. Thats why you put 'makeup" to hide who you really are .. or what you would be/do.

To us, however she is, with or  without makeup.. her fans are going to like her, just the way she is. We like the person, the way she does her work and her personality, as so, its portrayed during regular shows. We respect her, just the way she is, and as for her looking good with or without makeup, commenting on her looks without the use of makeup would just be silly, because, we already know.. no human is born with make-upish looks.. some look good with a lot of it, some look good with minimal makeup. Makeup in general is applied to enhance your already beautiful features.. just to give you a step-up. heh. nothing more.. ๐Ÿ˜›