Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Negativity very very much but in fun fun way like and too much of it make a great show.

my own definition of negativity is when the bad guys never succeed in whatever they plans because there is always someone to stop them at the last min or it backfired on them.

like there is this boring show on star plus, the show has been on air for almost a year now if not more the jodis or the females/males of that show hardly seen doing something out of this world or romancing each other and the show is still number one.

shocking right?

and do u wanna know why that is?

well then I will tell u all why that is.

the show has a USP...meaning have this woman who always see right through the evil girl and her evil mother and nothing they do passes her by she always caught them red handed.

which is sometimes kinda fun to watch for me more then lovey dovey scene cos I easily get bored of looking to my eyes and dupatta flying about and getting
stuck on guy watch.

those are so 80s-90s and something that I have tried out some many time and never work or happened.

so to cut the long story short I welcome not too over the top Negativity any day then some meaningless romantic scene.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Angel

I love Negativity very very much but in fun fun way like and too much of it make a great show.

my own definition of negativity is when the bad guys never succeed in whatever they plans because there is always someone to stop them at the last min or it backfired on them.

like there is this boring show on star plus, the show has been on air for almost a year now if not more the jodis or the females/males of that show hardly seen doing something out of this world or romancing each other and the show is still number one.

shocking right?

and do u wanna know why that is?

well then I will tell u all why that is.

the show has a USP...meaning have this woman who always see right through the evil girl and her evil mother and nothing they do passes her by she always caught them red handed.

which is sometimes kinda fun to watch for me more then lovey dovey scene cos I easily get bored of looking to my eyes and dupatta flying about and getting
stuck on guy watch.

those are so 80s-90s and something that I have tried out some many time and never work or happened.

so to cut the long story short I welcome not too over the top Negativity any day then some meaningless romantic scene.

Angel superb replyπŸ‘πŸ€— really without negativity even the leads will get bor plus there won't be any thrillers on showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushups

i do agree
 i was not able to digest the sugar coated episode

+i want abhay to choose piya not maithli
and the warewolf and sidharth will help abhiya come closer and be united

Yup exactly my point is that over dose of sugar can cause you diabties🀣. Okay jokes apart we do need negativity in every show and yes that warewolf and sid will ultimately help abhiya
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lmao, BANG ON, sanu. :D many people are like, ''we don't want new characters. the focus should be abhiya only'' blah blah, which is kinda stupid. 'coz, although i only watch the show for misha & kabir - i respect the fact that abhiya are the leads but the track won't go on without a negative person. and, btw, i'm sooo lookin forward to the wolfie. <3 
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with everyone here
we need negativity 

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaa negative elements r needed sanju, i think werevolves r going to enter soon

I hope they enters soon and i am waiting for them eagerly and thanx alot 4 ur reply😊
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
U r right, v can't watch over does of love scenes all the time coz it just makes the show bore. Its good with the balance of goodness n evilness so we definitely need negativity for the show. every thing looks nice with the balance. 
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hahah...wonderful post 

aftr sum tym i hav read

well...i totally agre wid ur points

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my mood is off...so i'm inactive for at least one more day..sorry guys..πŸ˜†

awesome topic though sanju ! β­οΈ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†