We need negativity - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anurag24t

why wud we party...we were missing u very much... Mom u r d soul of raichand mansion...i hope dat today's episode wud be gud...i am missing abhaya scenes a lot..

I'm starting an PKYEK poems corner...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I'm starting an PKYEK poems corner...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Momma thoda sa time plz mission pe bhi spent karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aap ki brains ki zaruraat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

<font size="4">I'm starting an PKYEK poems corner...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†</font>
dats very nice mom... Yesterday's episode was quite boring...no abhay, no sid, no metz, no chandeena only 4 piya i watched yesterday's episode..
Originally posted by anurag24t

dats very nice mom... Yesterday's episode was quite boring...no abhay, no sid, no metz, no chandeena only 4 piya i watched yesterday's episode..
Loll...was it only pia and mishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

So rite sanju as we knw abhiya always come closer in times of troubles and nothing can seperate them then why are abhiya fans so insecure with negative elements arnd esp SidπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• As we know sid don't even love Pia so he will never fall for Pia but we can have a Sidchi track and honestly none of us want panchi to go with Danish and plus we can see a brotherly love track between sid and abhay if he becomes a bit positive and help abhiya against other evil forces esp Chand who will never allow abhay to love Pia😳😳😳😳😳

emm abhiya fans(not all some fans) are behaving normal as it happens in every forum so this topic was to just change there POV. And talking of Sid my fingers are crossed
We knw how much Chand follows rules of his world so sid can be great help to abhiya against superiors just like Salvator brothers😳😳😳😳😳 and his own love for panchi can help him teach lesson to metz also in future which I really want to happen😳😳😳
That i will leave upto CVs
and thanx alot archi 4 ur reply
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Great idea and theme .. πŸ˜†
I Want Abhay to chOose Piya not that Met'z πŸ˜†
Thats everyone wants and thats why metz have to be negativeπŸ˜›
and sadaf thanx alot 4 ur reply
In want both of dem back...
tooo much positive...ruins the show...
Originally posted by Mages

well prefer maithilli to be negative..she looks hotter that way...as there will be no shadows of maithilli in AbhiYa's life...

Yup metz was really hot and i suku really portrayed her well

as for sid i need him back in any cause..i don't care as what...maybe a vampire...human or vampire slayer...i want him back...for panchi...i want my SidChi love story back...

I just hope that CVs listen to us

as for werewolves...their main story is with ChanDeena and Abhay...so they are negative in a sense...but in further progress...they will be friends to the vampires to save the world...

I just hope that CVs dont messes up with this new track
thanx alot 4 ur reply😊
Originally posted by kisivaj

Awesome post sanjana... yes i agree with you completely...
Thanx alot

thx for making this post
and thanx alot 4 reading my postπŸ˜›
Originally posted by abhaylove

I agree with you and more over i have not seen any shows without negative character . No story can move forward without negative character . It is mere understanding
Roopa people are alws afraid of nagative characters but they never realises that they are bacbone of any show

I want balance of everything . How the negative element affect abhlya luv story . But for this CV has to do justice

Talking about justice from CVs is big thingπŸ₯±

BTW who dont want negative element in the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Emmm do u want to see me on forum🀣. Okay u need to see few posts on forum and some TB article comments😳