Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We need negativity

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Few people were saying that they don't want maithali in negative role and they don't want Sid back. So this topic is dedicated to them.

1.       Metz as positive- okay guys whatt do you want metz as positive character so that abhay ends up with his dimaag a bharta and khichdi that whom to choose Pia or metz. I mean seriously have you people thought for once that what will be the result of it.

2.       Sid- so some of u sont want sid back. And the reason is again insecurity that he will separate abhiya. So to give you general check let me tell youthat due to himonly we got to see so hot and superb abhiya scenes. Due to him only there was abhiya confessionand moreover sid's one liner were kind of enetertainment to us in such emotional trauma. And sid did superb job as actor and he did full justice to his character.

3.       New entry as warewolf- I know this is bit early to say anything  about him, I know many of u will not like him just becoz he is coming between abhiya. But the thing  is whenver some one has tried to apart abhiya but they have ended up in bringing abhiya closer and abhiya are destined to meet then why to worry about new entries.

Why do we need negativity?

Every show need negativity for their successful running and TRP's(everybody stays in the market due to TRP's only)

1.       It adds upspice to show

2.       It shows goodness over evilness

3.       If you cant watch negativitythen you people need to watch cartoon shows instead of action shows. Ohhh I am so sorry u will find negativity there also.🤣

P.S- yeh topic janhit mein jaari😆

I guess I am good in makin mission things and social causes😳

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i do agree
 i was not able to digest the sugar coated episode

+i want abhay to choose piya not maithli
and the warewolf and sidharth will help abhiya come closer and be united
Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa negative elements r needed sanju, i think werevolves r going to enter soon

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So rite sanju as we knw abhiya always come closer in times of troubles and nothing can seperate them then why are abhiya fans so insecure with negative elements arnd esp Sid😕😕😕 As we know sid don't even love Pia so he will never fall for Pia but we can have a Sidchi track and honestly none of us want panchi to go with Danish and plus we can see a brotherly love track between sid and abhay if he becomes a bit positive and help abhiya against other evil forces esp Chand who will never allow abhay to love Pia😳😳😳😳😳

We knw how much Chand follows rules of his world so sid can be great help to abhiya against superiors just like Salvator brothers😳😳😳😳😳 and his own love for panchi can help him teach lesson to metz also in future which I really want to happen😳😳😳
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great idea and theme .. ðŸ˜†
I Want Abhay to chOose Piya not that Met'z 😆
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well prefer maithilli to be negative..she looks hotter that way...as there will be no shadows of maithilli in AbhiYa's life...

as for sid i need him back in any cause..i don't care as what...maybe a vampire...human or vampire slayer...i want him back...for panchi...i want my SidChi love story back...

as for werewolves...their main story is with ChanDeena and Abhay...so they are negative in a sense...but in further progress...they will be friends to the vampires to save the world...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post sanjana... yes i agree with you completely...

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Few people were saying that they don't want maithali in negative role and they don't want Sid back. So this topic is dedicated to them.

1.       Metz as positive- okay guys whatt do you want metz as positive character so that abhay ends up with his dimaag a bharta and khichdi that whom to choose Pia or metz. I mean seriously have you people thought for once that what will be the result of it.

when cv's bring maithili back after abhiya meet each other, she should remain negative only otherwise how will the story proceed...

and moreover we cannot see her positive now coz we cannot see abhay switching his minds in confusion...we want abhay-piya's love story to be strong...maithili needs to be negative and she would come back becoz without villians there is no story at all...

2.       Sid- so some of u sont want sid back. And the reason is again insecurity that he will separate abhiya. So to give you general check let me tell youthat due to himonly we got to see so hot and superb abhiya scenes. Due to him only there was abhiya confessionand moreover sid's one liner were kind of enetertainment to us in such emotional trauma. And sid did superb job as actor and he did full justice to his character.

i dont know about others but i want sid to be back as there is a lot to the story involving him and abhay in future when many vampire supernatural characters enter...i want cv's to grow on this character and not abruptly stop him...

i know many people are afraid that he would come in between abhay-piya...but this time with his return it can be different also...but in whatever case he will always make abhay and piya unite each other...becoz of him only abhay became close to piya earlier otherwise abhay used to be in STAY AWAY ME mode...

also sid would add up the spice and give us entertainment

3.       New entry as warewolf- I know this is bit early to say anything  about him, I know many of u will not like him just becoz he is coming between abhiya. But the thing  is whenver some one has tried to apart abhiya but they have ended up in bringing abhiya closer and abhiya are destined to meet then why to worry about new entries.

well new entries such as werewolves is always an exciting twist becoz adding supernatural characters is required in this show in future and may be he would pair up with misha...so it will be even more interesting...and also if he comes between abhiya, then it will always bring them closer...at this point sid is the one who's come back might even help abhiya...

so its always exciting to see new twists...

Why do we need negativity?

Every show need negativity for their successful running and TRP's(everybody stays in the market due to TRP's only)

1.       It adds upspice to show

2.       It shows goodness over evilness

3.       If you cant watch negativitythen you people need to watch cartoon shows instead of action shows. Ohhh I am so sorry u will find negativity there also.🤣

well said ðŸ˜†

P.S- yeh topic janhit mein jaari😆

I guess I am good in makin mission things and social causes😳

thx for making this post
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you and more over i have not seen any shows without negative character . No story can move forward without negative character . It is mere understanding

I want balance of everything . How the negative element affect abhlya luv story . But for this CV has to do justice

BTW who dont want negative element in the show 😆😆
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL awesome post & gud logic sanju😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushups

i do agree
 i was not able to digest the sugar coated episode

+i want abhay to choose piya not maithli