Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Nahi'z Artz |Last Update-EHMMBH,AP,KKR|pg142|[C] (Page 127)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 30707

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Mrs. JohnAHug
wooow beautifully make requests

http://i.minus.com/jiICox7Gsls2K.jpg
aww PERFECT sig. i love them from day one. because i had mistake i thought these two r couple in serialROFL but then i come to know nahi Kushal is opposite her. so i LOVE both couples. NiaKushal & NiaKaran but most i LOVE NiaKushal

http://i.minus.com/jfTYndhxUqJcF.jpg
i LOVE this sig

http://i.minus.com/jthXvwG9WKMgc.jpg
aww he is lookig cute..

i LOVE John and RiteshGeneilia sigs/icons/avis most

ps: why u dont make avis on my MR.Blushing
ROFL

Mrs. KushalT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 11386

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 6729

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Nahi ke bachi...sorry my hindi iz very poor LOLLOL letzzz just call u Mrs. Abrahim I know u love it...fab update I would again say John sigz r da best n rest iz lovely too !!! thankzzz 4 da PM !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Mrs. JohnAHug
wooow beautifully make requests

http://i.minus.com/jiICox7Gsls2K.jpg
aww PERFECT sig. i love them from day one. because i had mistake i thought these two r couple in serialROFL but then i come to know nahi Kushal is opposite her. so i LOVE both couples. NiaKushal & NiaKaran but most i LOVE NiaKushal

http://i.minus.com/jfTYndhxUqJcF.jpg
i LOVE this sig

http://i.minus.com/jthXvwG9WKMgc.jpg
aww he is lookig cute..

i LOVE John and RiteshGeneilia sigs/icons/avis most

ps: why u dont make avis on my MR.Blushing
ROFL

Mrs. KushalT

Thank you Mrs KushalT! Hug Loool thats jkess. They do kinda suit but i like KaranKrystle betr! Hehe yeaah KaranT my next hubby LOL I will in my next update! Big smile

Nahi

xxx
-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amu.PunjabiKuri

awww what an awesome update NahiHug

loved everythingClap especially the KT avisDay Dreaming and the bollywood stuffBig smile

Keep rockingHug
Amu.


Thank you Amuu Hug Hehe lool. I will and u 2! xxx

Originally posted by Kinma

Nahi ke bachi...sorry my hindi iz very poor LOLLOL letzzz just call u Mrs. Abrahim I know u love it...fab update I would again say John sigz r da best n rest iz lovely too !!! thankzzz 4 da PM !!!!!

Lool dont worry, so is mine. Tongue Hehe yep Embarrassed Thank youu n np! xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinma

sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 4284

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I totally loved your work so much!
So many of my fav actors and actresses siggies in a day!
It's like a dream come true!
Loved the Karan Tacker siggies so much and John AbrahamDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I totally loved your work so much!
So many of my fav actors and actresses siggies in a day!
It's like a dream come true!
Loved the Karan Tacker siggies so much and John AbrahamDay Dreaming

Thank you Mrs Sanju KT! Lool. Hehe xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaprincess

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 6856

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
beautiful update, loove your shop <3 omg it's really amazing love everything!!! 

Edited by cherry... - 07 May 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::Ammie Artz llshop 1-- short upd pg 44::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: -Ammie-   Replies: 380   Views: 23201

-Ammie- 380 23201 15 January 2013 at 8:24am by .Jane..
-Juhi.Artz- #2 |Closed|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: .Juhi.   Replies: 1160   Views: 37859

.Juhi. 1160 37859 18 March 2012 at 5:41pm by kasuuloverr
aish.a#8//C.request list PG150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: aishhh.   Replies: 1176   Views: 94701

aishhh. 1176 94701 23 January 2012 at 10:03am by .VanishingDream
Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: aishhh.   Replies: 1170   Views: 83376

aishhh. 1170 83376 06 November 2011 at 8:46pm by aishhh.
-Juhi.Artz- #1 <Closed>

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: .Juhi.   Replies: 1146   Views: 42651

.Juhi. 1146 42651 31 October 2011 at 1:05pm by vikashranjan92

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index