Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Nahi'z Artz |Last Update-EHMMBH,AP,KKR|pg142|[C] (Page 123)

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

woow smashing update
OMG I love bolly creations most

beautiful avis. liked colorings n textures
http://i.minus.com/jbe5P4tulXFeRR.jpg AWW HOTNESS
http://i.minus.com/jbiBJODN2sKxKK.jpg OMG I LOVE all three sigs but this is my favorite wooow awesome
btw i want to leave request
so will back soon

senorita

Thankk youuu! He is sooo HAWWT! Okaay waiitng for it! <33 xxx

Alisha. IF-Dazzler
Alisha.
Alisha.

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 4586

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Nahi, Hope u doing fab! <3 Hug
As usal I loved your update, glad too see asheer and khirad in your update! Heart 
Loved the colorfull siggi off asheerkhirad, super work on it! and the other one of mahira, im sawing it, gonna use it sooonish! Big smile 
 I love thiis one, and all the others of them are superb =) <3
Overall all the stuff are wonderful, keep doing like this!
Love Alisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha.

Hey Nahi, Hope u doing fab! <3 Hug
As usal I loved your update, glad too see asheer and khirad in your update! Heart 
Loved the colorfull siggi off asheerkhirad, super work on it! and the other one of mahira, im sawing it, gonna use it sooonish! Big smile 
 I love thiis one, and all the others of them are superb =) <3
Overall all the stuff are wonderful, keep doing like this!
Love Alisha
 
I'm doing gr8! Wbu? Hug Thank youuu! Awwwh, how sweet of you! Glad ur using! Thnxx, i love it too!

Nahi

xxx
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Joined: 14 September 2004
Posts: 17211

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
thanks nahi for the pm..sorry did not get around till now...great update...am  a big fan of john so loved the desi boy update...all the housefull2 ones were stunning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

thanks nahi for the pm..sorry did not get around till now...great update...am  a big fan of john so loved the desi boy update...all the housefull2 ones were stunning.

Ur welcum Priya. Nevr knew u were. Thanks <3 xxx
Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 6729

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Nahi aka my Mrs. John Abraham...sorry 4 da late comment u knw ny Ipad battery went off late night so could not cum on ur gallery 2 comment...OMG ur creations are so Stunning better then minezzz...love all da Jonh avis' da most n also all the housefull sigzzz...just mindblowing...do PM me ur updates hunni !!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28779

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
 hey nahi Hug my friends ...how s ? i loved your awesome work baby n  i loved most your bollywood stuff ..Day Dreaming t

loves olive 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinma

Nahi aka my Mrs. John Abraham...sorry 4 da late comment u knw ny Ipad battery went off late night so could not cum on ur gallery 2 comment...OMG ur creations are so Stunning better then minezzz...love all da Jonh avis' da most n also all the housefull sigzzz...just mindblowing...do PM me ur updates hunni !!!!!!

Mrs Salman Khan! Hug Lol it's okay. Thank you soo much! Stop lying it isn't. Of course i will x

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

 hey nahi Hug my friends ...how s ? i loved your awesome work baby n  i loved most your bollywood stuff ..Day Dreaming t

loves olive 


Heeya. Thank youu xxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::Ammie Artz llshop 1-- short upd pg 44::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: -Ammie-   Replies: 380   Views: 23310

-Ammie- 380 23310 15 January 2013 at 8:24am by .Jane..
-Juhi.Artz- #2 |Closed|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: .Juhi.   Replies: 1160   Views: 38085

.Juhi. 1160 38085 18 March 2012 at 5:41pm by kasuuloverr
aish.a#8//C.request list PG150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: aishhh.   Replies: 1176   Views: 95000

aishhh. 1176 95000 23 January 2012 at 10:03am by .VanishingDream
Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: aishhh.   Replies: 1170   Views: 83667

aishhh. 1170 83667 06 November 2011 at 8:46pm by aishhh.
-Juhi.Artz- #1 <Closed>

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: .Juhi.   Replies: 1146   Views: 42810

.Juhi. 1146 42810 31 October 2011 at 1:05pm by vikashranjan92

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index