love the Arhi ones,
Keep up the aweome work 👍🏼

Thnx dear! Aww. <33 

Nahi

xxx
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG I Am Soo Impressed :) You Improved A Lot Dear :) Love This Update Extremly :)) I Loove The Harshuu Req.. It Turned Out Wonderfuly..

And Wooow John, Gen And Gen-Ritesh Siggies Are Just Perfeect.. Coloring Is Wooow.. And I Loove Youre Avis And The Siggie-Avis.. Suuperb Style :)))

Thanks For The PM Dear :)

Shilpa :O)

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH

OMG I Am Soo Impressed :) You Improved A Lot Dear :) Love This Update Extremly :)) I Loove The Harshuu Req.. It Turned Out Wonderfuly..

And Wooow John, Gen And Gen-Ritesh Siggies Are Just Perfeect.. Coloring Is Wooow.. And I Loove Youre Avis And The Siggie-Avis.. Suuperb Style :)))

Thanks For The PM Dear :)

Shilpa :O)

Awww, thnx Shilpa! Yes, i defo have! Awww, thnx a lot yaar! Np, n ur comment means ALOT!

Nahi

xxx :)
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aww,luv GeneliaRitesh creations..
Lovely updt
Lush work.. 🤗
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All ur creations r awesome Nahi!! They are amazing.. great editting..
The ArHi ones are gorgeous.. nd I absolutely love the one u made for me <3
I absolutely luv the 1D ones as well.. 

Continue making more awesome creations! You rock Nahi! x

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Nahi  🤗OMG I Am Soo Touch  to see  your work its beyond   stylish  ..dreamlicious ..i loved all your latest update siggys but i loved most  bollywood wala update its beyond doubt  fabulous ...extremely  fashionable  cool 👏You Improved  a lots than your previous update 

And  omggg  John, siigys 😛 is super  Gen And Gen-Ritesh Siggies is  best you have made than others siggys i  must say  you have made amazing  bollywood siggys 👏 Are Just Perfeect.. Coloring Is Wooow..   your style is difff than others i like that . And thank a lots for pm me .
But i am upset to see you 'v not take any requested i would want to requested you to making siggys 😳 at yet ..can you pleased take my requested ? can i wiil  pm you

loves olive  

-Nahi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mahi148-

aww,luv GeneliaRitesh creations..
Lovely updt
Lush work.. 🤗

Thnx Mahi 🤗

Nahi

xxx
-Nahi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Nahi  🤗OMG I Am Soo Touch  to see  your work its beyond   stylish  ..dreamlicious ..i loved all your latest update siggys but i loved most  bollywood wala update its beyond doubt  fabulous ...extremely  fashionable  cool 👏You Improved  a lots than your previous update 

And  omggg  John, siigys 😛 is super  Gen And Gen-Ritesh Siggies is  best you have made than others siggys i  must say  you have made amazing  bollywood siggys 👏 Are Just Perfeect.. Coloring Is Wooow..   your style is difff than others i like that . And thank a lots for pm me .

But i am upset to see you 'v not take any requested i would want to requested you to making siggys 😳 at yet ..can you pleased take my requested ? can i wiil  pm you

loves olive  

Olive 🤗 Thnx a lot yaar! Yh, i like the bollywood siggies 2! Aww, np! Suree. I was waiting for you to PM or post ur request bt u neva did. Sorry. Do PM me! :D xxx 
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U updated after longg time hun?! Missed uur updates :(
anyways..grt updates as usual :D keep 'em coming ;)