Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

is T a changed person or still jealousy person?

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly, im eagerly waiting for kabir's entry in the party, waiting to see kapi friendship moments and later on want to see his chemistry with T...

but im confused, as to whether the gf of kabir who they were referring to, is it really T? 
if it is so, then is she now a positive girl or still the jealousy girl who is afraid of piya? 
how come everyone is saying kabir ki gf nahi aane degi and stuff...
and when kabir was talking over phone to his gf, he was assuring her that he will only come to pick her up and not piya...which means his gf (whoever it is or T) is jealous of piya...

also i was actually waiting to see how kabir will slowly fall in love with changed T...sadly, i did not expect that the falling in love phase is already over...

what do you guys say about this?
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think she would be a much matured and changed person. But she definitely would have some insecurity feeling and jealousy ... i guess all those who are in love have it.
abhina_roks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

I think she would be a much matured and changed person. But she definitely would have some insecurity feeling and jealousy ... i guess all those who are in love have it.

ok if it is that, then no problem...having insecurities about ur bf's ex gf is okay...but i hope she is now a changed character...i would like to see her as a matured person...

anyways, i was hoping to see how kabir eventually falls in love with T, par yaha toh they already showed that she is his gf...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry dear I didn't see the episode but can make out from ur post😊😊 yes maybe T is changed person now😊
shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will realy miss T as negative role...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Look like kabir & T is already in love . It must be T with kabir was speaking over phone.

Eagerly waitting to see T mature look and even her acting . Hmm insecure & overpossessive was always there ...but it is good that she over come with this .

Normally u dont expect possessiveness  from mature person πŸ˜†
abhina_roks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Look like kabir & T is already in love . It must be T with kabir was speaking over phone.

Eagerly waitting to see T mature look and even her acting . Hmm insecure & overpossessive was always there ...but it is good that she over come with this .

Normally u dont expect possessiveness  from mature person πŸ˜†

yeah even i think it is T only but i was wondering becoz since she is a matured person, i thought she wouldn't have insecurities...but it can be...there is nothing wrong...
so eagerly waiting for the coming episodes...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think now she is good person...but she will feel bit jealous
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yeah even i think it is T only but i was wondering becoz since she is a matured person, i thought she wouldn't have insecurities...but it can be...there is nothing wrong...
so eagerly waiting for the coming episodes...

Yes there is nothing wrong to be insecure but she was before and used to act silly . I hope with her insecurities ..she handle the situation in mature way .