wat???

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hey girls i got this scrap todayLOLLOLLOL

marialovebig
May 27 2011  Delete Hello!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I found you today and I was impressed when i found you today and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box ([email protected]) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Lucy.
(pls try to contact me at my private email ID...([email protected]) Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anveshasharmasaru.g

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
attention all my lovely friends i have been officially added to the scary mails cat LOL.. just like Shi and Sh and naz di just take a look at this lol 

Hello!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I found you today and I was impressed when i found you today and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box ([email protected]) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Lucy.

anveshasharmasaru.g

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

marialovebig
Miss Lucy.

omg naz di u too i got the same thing omg lol soo funnyn
anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

marialovebig
Miss Lucy.

omg naz di u too i got the same thing omg lol soo funnyn
kuch gadbad lag rahi haiROFL

saru.g-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
k guys got to go have to go out ttyl later bye :D
and we will talk bout this creepy lady on monday :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
seju.. i got it too
Hello!
Miss Lucy.

THURKEY SALA!

saru.g

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I guess...she is sendign this too alllLOL

bye Seju

saru.g

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index