Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saru.g

I have an idea for another role... it is writer... they can write about the characters or some of the topics... like we have in our news paper... they can write some articles... 
ss.. yup.. writer.. nyc.. who will write from us? jaanu.. she writes wonders... her poems n stuff rox!

8. writer...jaanu

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
n also we can have one person as entertainer... they can entertain us with some jokes, funny pics, giving some tips... like that...

writer...who is soo creative here๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

ss.. yup.. writer.. nyc.. who will write from us? jaanu.. she writes wonders... her poems n stuff rox!

8. writer...jaanu

then u keep her as writer... she can write some short stories too...
Originally posted by saru.g

n also we can have one person as entertainer... they can entertain us with some jokes, funny pics, giving some tips... like that...

yaa i agree wid u ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
im not creative but shi is i noo i love her poems :)

and wow saru ur coming up with awesome ideas :D
ss.. the funny ones fara.. the most funny one.. so.. i gess she shud take this role.. and let mari do the quiz 
stuti - yaa faru is best for this lol
haa chotu give entertainer to some fun loving n fun making person... they enjoy doing that n make as entertain too...
@ Sh i agree and we also have to tell maria bout this so she can become a lil more active on this ff :)... shes always on KMH heheheh which i dont mind :D