Posted: 12 years ago
@ ria i think heart attack for Sh
@ naz di that mean we dont no if it's a girl or a boy it can be both :O ah he/she and i picked the best country for ur post :D hehehe
@ saru i think its the pics again that Sh will show lol ;p 
@ Shi i noo we have to save our guju power for other evil ppl in the world lol ;p 
naz.. g.u. means that the persons gender v dnt noe!.. g b or none of these!

jaanu... plan b i described.. just check page 35.. ss quoted that...

Originally posted by rock8

fruty:
oh yeaaa
dat plan iz awsum
btw wut iz plan B🤣

u really rock dear... u dont know what is plan B... but still u r saying that is awesome... btw I too didn't understand what is exactly plan B...
Originally posted by saru.g

hey seju u r still young now... n u got one few yrs back?? then how small u would have been...
Ah...here comes Seju- the experienced...yep  when this happened...tell us details😉
Originally posted by saru.g

hey seju u r still young now... n u got one few yrs back?? then how small u would have been...

im still 18 so in 09 i was 16ish 17 i guess lol ;p

Originally posted by sejal719

@ ria i think heart attack for Sh
@ naz di that mean we dont no if it's a girl or a boy it can be both :O ah he/she and i picked the best country for ur post :D hehehe
@ saru i think its the pics again that Sh will show lol ;p 
@ Shi i noo we have to save our guju power for other evil ppl in the world lol ;p 
nai yr. mein khud mehenat karungi... mehenat ka fal jab chakhte hai na... swaad do guna ho jaata hai! ill myself put muli in gulab jamun.. and myself put greenn chilly in his sheera!
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Ah...here comes Seju- the experienced...yep  when this happened...tell us details😉

what u do by knowing that girls details naz???? 😆😆
seju - hear attack for sh ...y ...
fruty:
ooo
nice plan sweety
@Saru: i dont want her details...i want details of the proceedings between her and Seju😉