misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How come Ishaan remember Jassi who came after a long time to Manju aunty's house but forgot about his marriage and Suhana????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panic_monger thumbnail
i was just writing abt it bt u posted it earlier             ya actually i was wondering abt it from yesterday's precapπŸ€” dat how did ishaan know abt jassi???????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
     ISHAAN ke amnesia ko RE AMNESIA ho gaya ha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sushma_01 thumbnail
Lagtha hain Ishaan ko selective amnesia hua hain. Use laptop ka password yaad hain, Jassi yaad hain, office ka kaam yaad hain, lekin Suhana aur shaadi yaad nahin hain.  
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haan guys sochne wale baat hain bt serials mein aisa ho sakta hain na
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishaan has only forgotten the two years of his life, during which he got married to Suhana. Jassi is his neighbor's nephew, so he must have been visiting Manju Aunty since childhood. That's why Ishaan remembers him.
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iruaG

Ishaan has only forgotten the two years of his life, during which he got married to Suhana. Jassi is his neighbor's nephew, so he must have been visiting Manju Aunty since childhood. That's why Ishaan remembers him.

Ishaan might know him since his childhood but there was a huge gap between their last meeting... & that too happened after their marriage... so it is a blooper or selective amneisia or whatever you want to call it.πŸ˜‰
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Ishaan might know him since his childhood but there was a huge gap between their last meeting... & that too happened after their marriage... so it is a blooper or selective amneisia or whatever you want to call it.πŸ˜‰

@ bold: Not necessarily. Everything does not have to be shown. Some things are to be understood. Ishaan might have met Jassi as an adult too, before his marriage to Suhana, just like he met Deepak. Jassi is a minor character. The story will obviously not focus on Ishaan and Jassi's meeting.
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
I don't think that it's a blooper.. coz they have mentioned that Jassi used to come before also in vacation & used to play with Elseh.. and Elesh used to be his Guru... so, Ishaan knows him from his school, college years... 😊 and I don't think that you forgot someone completely you have played with just beofre couple of years...😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Forget about Jassi, did they deleted all the pictures from his laptop. It's a serial these things are minor from a serial point if view.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misty85

How come Ishaan remember Jassi who came after a long time to Manju aunty's house but forgot about his marriage and Suhana????

Thats a very good point!!! As I have said before, the technicalities and the intricacies are not on the list of priorities for the makers, as long as they garner good TRP's thats all they care about.