Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tuesday 24th May Update - TRIPLE...ing COMBO (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu for the lovely update! Big smile ur right, Pavi was super today! only bright spot of the epi...

I hate that they kept repeating Padma's old GW dialogues AngryDead is it so necessary???
and yea, i can feel something bad is goin to happen thuls as usual Cry but hopefully this incident will bring all secrets out to TA and he will start to be selfish and start to live for only his wife and himself, like Theiva said Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanGayashriahsimaArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shamz for the wonderful update.

Nitesh is looking for his phone so Lavanya want to help Nitesh of finding his phone so in a hurry she stopped the vacuum with her leg. Why don't she turn off the vacuum with her hand it will only take few seconds to turn off with her hands. Now Lavanya is rich so she is lazy of doing her work. It is good to see periyappa find out about the money matter and if he get to know GW has told Lavanya to hide the money from Tamil. He is going to hate GW for her selfish behaviour and also Lavanya.

In this serial two womens are talking very bad about Thulasi one is GW and the other one is Padma. Both the women doesn't want Thulasi to have a good life and their only aim is to spoil Thulasi life. GW and Padma character look like same characteristics. GW try to complain bad about Thulasi to Tamil because she want her son to seperate Thulasi. Padma complains and tell fake things about Thulasi to Logu because she doesn't like Thulasi to live happy and she want Thulais to struggle. I think both the Padma and GW are going to struggle in a same way like one day their children is going to disown them. One day definetly Mohan is going to disown Padma.

I think Kanagu is not going to give money to Tamil. In the promo Tamil is crying and I think the reason behind his crying is not the money problems and I am 75 % sure Tamil is not crying for the money issue. I think Tamil has find out about the money GW and Lavanya hide from Tamil. That why the the director is linking the money GW and Lavanya hide from Tamil and Tamil money problem in the same time. Lavanya and GW gave a shock look in the promo because of they saw Tamil. Let see the director is going to break the suspense this week.

Edited by ravirr73 - 24 May 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deekshiJanani20ahsimaJan50Arizes.Shemmo

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu Kanna for the lovely update.

Laavanya, Whom do you want in life? You are behaving too selfishly. Nitish, Aren't you irritated by her ways? Someday Nitish has to disown his wife. He will do better if he could tell the whole truth to his father who is an understanding person. Telling repeated lies is not going to help him.

Laav will go to her mom's house. She will have dialog with GW and it will be nice if it is overheard by TA. It will be good if the whole drama gets known to GP and his wife. Whatever they feel about Laav, she deserves that. Laav says that, if the money had gone to TA, TA would not have been able to give it back. But Nitish could have told the truth to his parents. GP would surely have appreciated what Nitish did and would have arranged money for Kishore's dad or would have explained the situation. Only person who would have been irritated in this case is Laav and the whole home has to be willing to accept themselves even as laav is upset.

Shyamala's brother may be aiming to throw acid on Thulasi's face. Hopefully some twist comes up and he does that on another girl. I feel Thulasi won't be his victim.

Kanakku, Have you read the story of 'The Ant and the grashopper'. Don't give money to the grasshopper. You do a great service to TA if you behave that way. TA has to willingly experience his pain and then only he will become responsible going to a job.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deekshiJanani20ThendralfanahsimaJan50Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates .. felt like watching the episode live with the written updates! arios ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaShemmo

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Shammu.

I have a feeling that TA will go see his mother after meeting Kanagu. If he see the money bag in Lav's hands, these shameless ladies will make up stories and will make him believe. Someone should pickpocket this 4 Lakhs from Lav on the way to  her bungalow.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ahsimaJan50Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

deekshi Newbie
deekshi
deekshi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thanks shamz 4 the updates
 todays episode was good what kind of girl is thi lav very rude girl it seems she wants more aashirvadam from her milWink i think these 4 lakhs wil become big issue and lav must be kicked out of house then gw realises what she is doing to thuls
coming to TA  its  being very sad to look him like that who wil help him every time better he again take loan and start joint business with kanagu Claphe can meet his daily expenses i wantto see him soon to be happy
padma no comments waste creature she comes to know the value of her mouth Evil Smileonly when nobody comes front to  marry pavi overall interesting episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ahsimaShemmosahi.

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the update ..Smile

Lav and GW look so shocked in the Promo scene .. most probably TA heard their conversation ..
I wish TA hears when GW says she wants to her son to suffer more and get away from T .. If this was the case, there is no wonder  TA cries like that.. It is sad to see TA cry ..but he will change after that and will work hard to pay back his debts..Thumbs Up
Lav is bad for sure.. but what happened to her little bit love she had for her brother ? When GW said don't give money she supported her brother saying he will suffer if he doesn't have that money...Angry

And as N said , he cud have boldly told his father that he took that money only to help TA.. After all TT has helped VR get out of jail and saved him ... Imagine what if VR fell sick in the jail... Wud he have got treatment from a UK doctor ?  Lav and GW was cruel to the core to see someone suffer right in  front of their eyes...Angry

Pavithra was the star of the day !Star
From her dialogues, I am a little worried that she might get hurt by Logu and his gang instead of T ..
That wud be a punishment to Padma .. but P shud not suffer..
wonder what photo Padma gave . may be that photo is Pavithra's ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ahsimaJan50Shemmosahi.

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update shamz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

Go to top