Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tuesday 24th May Update - TRIPLE...ing COMBO (Page 2)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the super updates Shamz!!  The title was funny.

This episode was better than yesterday...but too bad for us since the begging continues tomorrow.

Lavanya doesn't know how to show respect to elders.  Turning off the vacuum cleaner with her feet and glaring at her MIL is a big insult to herself.  I had a feeling that Nitish called Lav to romance with her.  Thank you director for not showing anything annoying like that. 

I'm so happy that Periappa found out that Nit took 4 lacks from his friend.  Now they all know about the money.  This entire 4 lacks issue is getting complicated and I just want Nitish to give it back to his friend.  The money was no use to anyone...it only made TT get into more troubles.  If Nit wants to help Tamil then it should be Periappa giving money.  I liked how Periappa remained calm and handled the situation.  He is practical and nice...maybe Tamil can work in his company??

Imagine guys if GW actually gave the money to Tamil...

The good thing would be that Tamil would not have to worry about interest and getting money from multiple people.  But on the negative side, Lav is right, there is no way her brother would be able to pay back 4 lacks without a job and today Periappa said that he hates asking others for money, hence damaging his reputation.

I wonder who sees Lav and Bazari at their house tomorrow???  It's either Tamil or Sudha.  Nit is starting to learn that Bazari is not a good person and that Lav has to change herself too.  I think Nit and Lav are going to separate soon because of Bazari and her selfish daughter.

Padma is another bazari.  She puts Tulasi in trouble and is all happy about that.  Logu now has Tulasi's photo and they are going to do something without Shymala knowing. 

Pavitra was super today!!!  She was the star of today's episode!!  Her dialogues and yelling at Padma were great.  It's so true that in the end Mohan (who is already messed up) and Pavitra are going to suffer because of Padma's mistake.  Will Pavitra tell T&T or MM about what is going to happen???

Watching Kanagu today brought a smile to my face.  Deepa's idea is working just fine and Kanagu is doing great.  Good job Kanagu!!  Tamil just had to come and ruin the moment begging for money!!  Instead of asking other people for money he should spend this time getting a job.  Really hate how Tamil's image is getting spoiled day by day.

I don't think Kanagu gives money to Tamil since Kanagu has worry about his business and in the promo Ta is begging more for help and crying.  Tamil will ask Dharman for help soon... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanThendral_USAJanani20ahsimamini_00Jan50Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...today's episode was sooo good...the way pavithra talked to padma was awesome...superb dialogues...hope nothing bad happens to both thulasi and pavithra( Because of padma's sins)...  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USAThendralfanahsimaArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the nice update and side comments.Tongue

Nothing to say about Lav as her behavior was as usual SQ..Angry.!! But what has happened to this Nit..He is telling more and more lies to his parents...He was a nice guy before.Ouch. I hope someone sees/hears this money matter cos they won't show this money which is not turned into jewels, againConfused..!! Atleast Periyappa or Periyamma should come to know that about doing droham to T&T..!! Then it will be nice..!! LOL 

Padma as usual another GW..Angry. But Pavi was really the star of the episode.Star. At the same time she should tell this to at least Paati or MM.Confused.!! They can help some how..!! Nothing should happen to Thulasi..!! Confused
OMG ..How many problems is Thulasi going to face during her college time..!! Shocked

TA was really happy by his heart when he heard about Kanagu through his customer..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.!! It was sad to see him begging Kanagu.Cry. But he should face the reality.Which he created himself...!! Ouch
I really want TA itself to hear about this 4 lakhs money from his mom and Lav..!!ConfusedLOLWink

Edited by TTfan - 24 May 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaThendralfanJanani20Thendral_USAmini_00ahsimaArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the superb update and the funny side comments! Big smile

Such a wonderful reason to get his wife upstairs to be locked up in the room again, shameless felllow. This shameless couple does not know anything than hurting others and enjoy their life, selfish to the core. Wow wow, SQ and Gutter did not even buy jewels with the money and his mom did not even bother when TA came to tell her that he has arranged the money to return to MM. And this queen of all SQs is happy that Nitheesh never gave money to her brother as he won't be able to return, such a heartless sister. I really pity TA as he is born as son/brother to Gutter/SQ. That guy is going mental and is becoming a beggar whereas his own blood enjoys seeing him suffer. Dead

Padma, go ahead with your plan of ruining Thulasi. Whatever Pavithra told is going to happen. It is just the beginning. I don't want Pavithra to suffer because of her mother. Let Mohan suffer for his sister too. Logu mentioned about T's beauty and about ruining it. Knowing what a great sadistic director Kumaran is, is he going to make Logu burn her face so that none of the men look at her. ShockedShocked If he does so, it is the worst that ever could happen in Thendral, not even the pictures taken by Vel was not that bad compared to this thought. Oh Kumaran let me be wrong, i am becoming sadistic too. Ouch

Sigh, TA expects his friends to help him like he would do if Kanagu was in his situation, pity him. But Kanagu has his reasons to to refuse to help him. Somehow i don't want Kanagu to help him this time, so that TA learns his lesson. I really want TA to turn into a selfish one without hurting anyone, start living for him and his wife!

Edited by Theiva - 24 May 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

deekshiElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Thendral_USAJanani20Jan50ahsimaTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for your beautiful update and super side comments Hug.

Lavanya, GW, Padma: GTH Angry Angry Angry

Logu and Nit: Losers Dead

Love you Pavi Hug

Ahhh man...can't see TA begging today and even more worse tomorrow Unhappy.

Be careful Kumaran...if you do anything to Thulasi's sweet and cute face...we Thendralians will kill you Evil Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviAnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TTfanmini_00ahsimaJan50Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.Roshini1494

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Originally posted by shubba

Next set of dialogues or appraisal by padma about thulz...best person telling pavi has got a big mouth. I doubt again if pavi would go and tell to TA/MM/Thulz/Pati about it as she did not hear that Logu say, no one will even look at Thulz face...he is going to harm her face...Confused 

OMG Akka, i thought the same. He said na Perazhagi and all. Hmm hope they wont do such silly things, paavom Thuls appoCry Man plsssCry

hmmm, u're right akka... i think they will prolly do smth that will damage her face... like pour smth perhaps (the most typical thing used is acid... but i hope not.. Cry)

Edited by sandz. - 24 May 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanTTfanahsimaArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sandz
hmmm, u're right akka... i think they will prolly do smth that will damage her face... like pour smth perhaps (the most typical thing used is acid... but i hope not.. Cry)[/QUOTE]
i dont want pavi either to take it on behalf of T, (she said padma will cry), pavi too doesnt deserve it...hope the news reaches S through Pavi or MM so that she will do the needful to avoid all these...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfansahi.

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks shammu ma for the updateSmile. Why nit is so innocent?Angry I want GP to find out what GW&LAV did?Ouch. Nit will get back the money and he will give it to his friend so TA won't get that money sigh… All these probs are due to GW perasaiAngry. One thing nit asked correctly what right she has to point her fingers at nit and his mom. This incident clearly shows that at any cost not will never support lav. especially mamiyar marugal sandai he won't thaillitufying.LOL

OMG kanja family came to see padamaShocked. So they are not going to kill thuls but going to spoil her beauty. Intha kodumaiyai Vera parkanuma? Pavithra's dialogues were superClap. This padma will soon realize only when her daughter life shatters.

TA should ashamed of himself that he has to go around begging for money from his friends who are hard workingAngry. I think kanagu will not give money  to TA,so TA will go to his mother's house at that GW&l will be dis cussing about the money he will see that in upcoming epi's.

So many tracks are connecting to the main story we need to sit and watch how the hero and heroine are going to solve all the money prob and mile stonesUnhappy. Despite knowing that patience is a virtue, we have lost our patience after watching thendral. The dir does not want to take a breezy serial which will make us light hearted.Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ahsimaArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Go to top