Thendral

Tuesday 24th May Update - TRIPLE...ing COMBO - Page 3

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Shammu.

I have a feeling that TA will go see his mother after meeting Kanagu. If he see the money bag in Lav's hands, these shameless ladies will make up stories and will make him believe. Someone should pickpocket this 4 Lakhs from Lav on the way to  her bungalow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deekshi thumbnail
thanks shamz 4 the updates
 todays episode was good what kind of girl is thi lav very rude girl it seems she wants more aashirvadam from her milπŸ˜‰ i think these 4 lakhs wil become big issue and lav must be kicked out of house then gw realises what she is doing to thuls
coming to TA  its  being very sad to look him like that who wil help him every time better he again take loan and start joint business with kanagu πŸ‘he can meet his daily expenses i wantto see him soon to be happy
padma no comments waste creature she comes to know the value of her mouth 😈only when nobody comes front to  marry pavi overall interesting episode
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for the update ..😊

Lav and GW look so shocked in the Promo scene .. most probably TA heard their conversation ..
I wish TA hears when GW says she wants to her son to suffer more and get away from T .. If this was the case, there is no wonder  TA cries like that.. It is sad to see TA cry ..but he will change after that and will work hard to pay back his debts..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lav is bad for sure.. but what happened to her little bit love she had for her brother ? When GW said don't give money she supported her brother saying he will suffer if he doesn't have that money...😑

And as N said , he cud have boldly told his father that he took that money only to help TA.. After all TT has helped VR get out of jail and saved him ... Imagine what if VR fell sick in the jail... Wud he have got treatment from a UK doctor ?  Lav and GW was cruel to the core to see someone suffer right in  front of their eyes...😑

Pavithra was the star of the day !⭐️
From her dialogues, I am a little worried that she might get hurt by Logu and his gang instead of T ..
That wud be a punishment to Padma .. but P shud not suffer..
wonder what photo Padma gave . may be that photo is Pavithra's ...
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update shamz
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update and funny title. The torture , bad mouthing has started. Kumaran has no new ideas. So logu wants to hurt Tul by throwing acid. It will be nice if his siter Shyamala get s it. She is the cause of all troubles. She belongs to a Ganja rowdyfamily and enjoyed the protection of a her father and brothers. she has the arrogance to violate law thru them when it suits her. True Anand desrves to be snubbed and made to suffer for all the bad things he did to TA due to misundrstanding. But that has to come from some one nice and not this goons. After all he is a law abiding citizen and a responsible police  constable. Why did she marry Anand. she should have gone into another rowdy family in the same league. She has entered the decent society and making them sffer by creating havoc. I have no sympathy or appreaciation for any one from Goon family if they continue to use the family for her controlling her husband. I regret that her father helped Tul to get free from police. The Ac would have done it.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish Nitish had blurted out that the money was for TA hoping that his dad would be silent abt it; adn then dad could have met TA on the road (he will be forever on the road, borrowing) adn offered more than the 4 L that he got from Nitish!!!!!!!!